PDA

View Full Version : I hate you posers!

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 07:36 PM
I hate this band, and this dumb site! Tell me, what is so punk about the registration form here? "We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below... By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws." what a bunch of conformist, poser, politically correct faggot nonsense! FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Don't try to fuck with my rights, cunt! The first four Offspring albums were pretty good, not "real" punk, but they had the sound. The thing that makes them not a real punk band is the fact that they are never pissed off it seems, they are just a bunch of pussy frat boys (how their newer cds sound, frat boy fag rock!) posing as punks! Punk is not about fashion, it's not about style. It's about being pissed off and seeing through posers, politicians and all those fuckin liars. It's anti-conformity. It's doing what you want! Punk is anarchy, anarchy is true freedom! I am totally using my fuckin freedom of speech right now! All this garbage must end! I used to love this band, and now I hate them, but like the first four albums. I can't help liking the first four because they were punk albums. They were not true punk cds due to the lack of a anti govt. messege. That doesnt mean being totally anti-government makes you punk, NOFX, Pennywise, the Offspring, Blink 182, Green Day (the band responsible for ruining the image of punk) Sum 41, Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, and so on. I ain't angry because these bands made oi/street punk underground, that is where they belong, I'm pissed because they ruined what people think punk is! Now you got fags sayin "The Casualties aren't punk, they are all about image." Poser bands do not sound so sloppy, and write songs about killing hippies, sniffin glue, and gettin drunk all the time. The Casualties are also one of those bands that are not camera friendly like all those posers. Some real punk bands are:
the Casualties
the 4 Skins
the Partisans
the Exploited
the Subhumans
the Cockney Rejects
Antidote
the Mentors (actually it's a rape-rock band, but they mixed punk, metal, and sick lyrics)
the Sex Pistols

I'm gonna go look for more real bands, so FUCK YOU! AND FUCK THE OFFSPRING!!! FUCK YOU ALL!!!

sk8ter-hater
01-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Fuck ou damn asswipe.

Fuckhead.

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Have you ever heard of transfering a text into various paragraphs?

sk8ter-hater
01-01-2005, 07:41 PM
or indention

that was just gay

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 07:42 PM
No! I will NEVER DO THAT! FUCK YOU CONFORMIST! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I don't need to listen to you!

there, a few fuckin different lines. Now fuck you!

sk8ter-hater
01-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Think of a new word jackass.

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 07:45 PM
I hate you stupid, pathetic fucks who think you can just throw what you think is 'punk' in everyone's face! You really have no idea! And who cares? If people want to categorize a certain genre, so be it! Just as long as they know what they like and enjoy listening it. Sit back, breathe, and realise what you've written.

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 07:48 PM
It's not what I think, it's what i know! Like the one guy in the Return of the Living Dead said: "What do you think this is? A fuckin costume? It's a way of life"

truer words were never siad

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 07:50 PM
You don't hear me call Metallica a punk band

sk8ter-hater
01-01-2005, 07:51 PM
what the fuck is that supossed to mean?
Theres no costume that defines punk, bitch

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 07:53 PM
I mean Metallica is not punk, and neither is the Offsprig or Blink.
Metallica is thrash (although inferior to Megadeth) and the Offspring are posers. You'd be better off callin the offspring emo than punk

GreenTerror
01-01-2005, 07:54 PM
I hate this band, and this dumb site! Tell me, what is so punk about the registration form here? "We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below... By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws." what a bunch of conformist, poser, politically correct faggot nonsense! FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Don't try to fuck with my rights, cunt! The first four Offspring albums were pretty good, not "real" punk, but they had the sound. The thing that makes them not a real punk band is the fact that they are never pissed off it seems, they are just a bunch of pussy frat boys (how their newer cds sound, frat boy fag rock!) posing as punks! Punk is not about fashion, it's not about style. It's about being pissed off and seeing through posers, politicians and all those fuckin liars. It's anti-conformity. It's doing what you want! Punk is anarchy, anarchy is true freedom! I am totally using my fuckin freedom of speech right now! All this garbage must end! I used to love this band, and now I hate them, but like the first four albums. I can't help liking the first four because they were punk albums. They were not true punk cds due to the lack of a anti govt. messege. That doesnt mean being totally anti-government makes you punk, NOFX, Pennywise, the Offspring, Blink 182, Green Day (the band responsible for ruining the image of punk) Sum 41, Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, and so on. I ain't angry because these bands made oi/street punk underground, that is where they belong, I'm pissed because they ruined what people think punk is! Now you got fags sayin "The Casualties aren't punk, they are all about image." Poser bands do not sound so sloppy, and write songs about killing hippies, sniffin glue, and gettin drunk all the time. The Casualties are also one of those bands that are not camera friendly like all those posers. Some real punk bands are:
the Casualties
the 4 Skins
the Partisans
the Exploited
the Subhumans
the Cockney Rejects
Antidote
the Mentors (actually it's a rape-rock band, but they mixed punk, metal, and sick lyrics)
the Sex Pistols

I'm gonna go look for more real bands, so FUCK YOU! AND FUCK THE OFFSPRING!!! FUCK YOU ALL!!!

And who the fuck do you think you are trying to tell people how to be punk? You say punk is about being Anti-Conformity, if all punks are being Anti-Conformists, are they just conforming? If your definition of punk was correct, then punk as we know it is in the shits. And, if you hate this site so much, why are you here?
I respect your opinion, but I just disagree with it.
Pennywise and NOFX are great bands, by the way. So are The Casualties, The Exploited, The Subhumans, and The Sex Pistols though.

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 07:54 PM
DrunkenPunk800, you're not going to get through to anyone. Just a waste of time, why do you let everything get to you so seriously? It doesn't matter what punk is in one's eyes, and it doesn't make them bad people either.

sk8ter-hater
01-01-2005, 07:56 PM
I'll just bail out of this one.

dick head bitch

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 07:57 PM
I mean Metallica is not punk, and neither is the Offsprig or Blink.
Metallica is thrash (although inferior to Megadeth) and the Offspring are posers. You'd be better off callin the offspring emo than punk
Why do you care?

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:00 PM
"And who the fuck do you think you are trying to tell people how to be punk? You say punk is about being Anti-Conformity, if all punks are being Anti-Conformists, are they just conforming? If your definition of punk was correct, then punk as we know it is in the shits.
I respect your opinion, but I just disagree with it."

I'm not sayin how to be punk, but i am saying poser stuff is not punk. Punk is aggression towards the government and the way people live. The only offspring song that is either was "Kill the President", and it was an obvious attempt to be punk. No real emotion ever showed through.

download "Punk Rock Love" or "Fuck You All" by the Casualties or "Sorry" or "ACAB" by the 4 Skins and tell me it ain't pissed off punk

TheNoose
01-01-2005, 08:03 PM
lmao!@#!@#!@# wow u are the stupidest fuck ever if u dont like the band get the fuck off their website ur probably just some pussy ass bitch who likes to start trouble and cant back shit up i think i speak for everyone on here when i say ...............................................U SHOULD DIE OF HERPES AND ROT IN HELL fag

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:03 PM
" It doesn't matter what punk is in one's eyes, and it doesn't make them bad people either."
It does to me, it pisses me off how if I say i like punk to someone that they reply "I do too. I love Good Charlotte"

I bother making long posts because i hate posers

punk IS NOT about being a good person... look at Sid Vicious

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Okay I really don't think it matters. Telling us this won't accomplish anything.

Jebus
01-01-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm not sayin how to be punk, but i am saying poser stuff is not punk. Punk is aggression towards the government and the way people live
I think you just contradicted yourself.

GreenTerror
01-01-2005, 08:07 PM
"And who the fuck do you think you are trying to tell people how to be punk? You say punk is about being Anti-Conformity, if all punks are being Anti-Conformists, are they just conforming? If your definition of punk was correct, then punk as we know it is in the shits.
I respect your opinion, but I just disagree with it."

I'm not sayin how to be punk, but i am saying poser stuff is not punk. Punk is aggression towards the government and the way people live. The only offspring song that is either was "Kill the President", and it was an obvious attempt to be punk. No real emotion ever showed through.

download "Punk Rock Love" or "Fuck You All" by the Casualties or "Sorry" or "ACAB" by the 4 Skins and tell me it ain't pissed off punk
You're still trying to say what punk is. And bands don't "try" or "attempt to" be punk, they just make music and they are what they are.

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:15 PM
I do this to spread my messege, if you don't like it, fuck you! it is that simple, that is why i post. To destroy the unity of poser shit. I am wasting your time, and loving it.
I admit, i was a fan of poser punk, long, long, ago. I used to like Blink 182, i still like the first four offspring albums, and i liked Green Day. Like Jake from the Casualties said: "You have to crawl before you walk" They do what I do, they spead the true meanings of punk to those who never heard real punk, or got the true punk values(none, as i joke). They don't care if they get through to anyone, they do it to try to show people the way punk is meant to be. They were the only "real" punk band in the Warped Tour. I am probably the only true punk on this site.

to be totally honest, i write this to piss you off, and waste your time. It's been fun, later FUCKFACE!

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 08:15 PM
No you're just spreading the fact that you're an asshole.

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:17 PM
maybe so... but that is one common thing among punx!

PUNX AND SKINZ! UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 08:18 PM
To categorize one's self is a very, very sad thing.

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:20 PM
not really, because i don't. You either are, are you aren't, it is a way of thinking, a way of life.

btw, what are you then, smartass?

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:21 PM
everyone belongs to something, and i am a drunken punk

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:21 PM
I LOVE BOOZE!!! (hugs bottle)

Jebus
01-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Oh, he had us all fooled! Why did I just get it now? He's just joking. No one is that arrogant and full of himself.

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 08:23 PM
I prefer not to frustrate myself trying to find a label. Doesn't matter of course, everyone's different. And I don't exactly know my 'way of life.'

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:24 PM
I DON'T JOKE. I am usually overly serious, but i like being that way.

original_psycho
01-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Holy shit dude! I found a dildo! Dildo! Dildo! Dildo! Big blue rubber dick for everyone! The people demand the rubber dick!

'nuff said!

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:26 PM
"I prefer not to frustrate myself trying to find a label. Doesn't matter of course, everyone's different. And I don't exactly know my 'way of life.'"

i never said it was something to think about, but then again, from the sounds of it, thinking is too much for you! hahahahahahaahhaahhaahhaha

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:27 PM
"Holy shit dude! I found a dildo! Dildo! Dildo! Dildo! Big blue rubber dick for everyone! The people demand the rubber dick!"

only your people, cocksucker

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 08:28 PM
How would you gather that? It's useless trying to find what the fuck you should slap on yourself and show everyone where you fit in. It *doesn't* matter. Fuck get that through your thick head.

DrunkenPunk800
01-01-2005, 08:30 PM
YES IT DOES, POSER! QUIT SUPPORTING THOSE WHO RUIN PUNK!!!

dont worry about my fuckin posts, they are so against the faggy rules on this site, i'll get kicked off. I don't care, i planned it that way

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Now you're talking more gibberish. I never said I support the 'ruin punk'...

Mr. Noodles
01-01-2005, 09:27 PM
YES IT DOES, POSER! QUIT SUPPORTING THOSE WHO RUIN PUNK!!!

dont worry about my fuckin posts, they are so against the faggy rules on this site, i'll get kicked off. I don't care, i planned it that way

You only came on this site to tell us this shit!
You're just like peoplearepathetic, you hate Amercana, C01, Splinter!
Why the hell did you come to this site?
So you could be cool and tell us what sucks?!
It doesn't fucking matter if The Offspring aren't your so-called "Punk!"
And you hate Nofx?!
Damn you. DrunkenPunk800!
I hate people who say this sort of shit like you do!

Mr. Noodles
01-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Here! Look at this! This guys a lot like DrunkenPunk800!
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2307

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 09:34 PM
He never said anything about those albums, he's just going on about what 'punk' is.

Mr. Noodles
01-01-2005, 09:42 PM
the Casualties
the 4 Skins
the Partisans
the Exploited
the Subhumans
the Cockney Rejects
Antidote
the Sex Pistols

Well, he said he liked the first four albums!

nitropenguin!
01-01-2005, 09:44 PM
That's not the point of his argument though. He wants you to yell at him, just ignore it.

Mr. Noodles
01-01-2005, 09:47 PM
That's not the point of his argument though. He wants you to yell at him, just ignore it.
Okay, I'll ignore that bastard!
Anyway, did you check out
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2307?

plastic_letterz
01-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Well, he said he liked the first four albums!

lmao..its cool that your looking at the positive things

bouncingcoles
01-01-2005, 11:24 PM
jeez you must be pretty cool, you actually spent your time to go sign up on to a message board of a band you hate just to diss them. the only thing i learned from your entry is that your a stupid faggot who is incredibly narrow minded. there is nothing i hate more then narrow minded people. i like punk very much, but i hate stupid fucks that just complain about what is punk and what isnt punk, if you dont like it no one cares, no one wants to hear you fucking bitch and moan. dude, get a fucking life. do you really wanna know what punk is about, here is a quote from greg graffin from bad religion "a real punk band" "punk is the personal expression uniqueness that comes from the experiences of growing up in touch with our human ability to reason and ask questions."
Dude your complete trash just thinking about what you said just makes me feel bad for you

Mr. Noodles
01-01-2005, 11:36 PM
do you really wanna know what punk is about, here is a quote from greg graffin from bad religion "a real punk band" "punk is the personal expression uniqueness that comes from the experiences of growing up in touch with our human ability to reason and ask questions."
Dude your complete trash just thinking about what you said just makes me feel bad for you

If you go to thebrpage.net, that's the first thing you'll see.

ATOM_01
01-02-2005, 12:47 AM
the Casualties
the 4 Skins
the Partisans
the Exploited
the Subhumans
the Cockney Rejects
Antidote
the Sex Pistols

fuck off you dumb cunt, punk isn't about being angry it's about making music and not giving a shit about what anyone thinks, and not following a trend. there is nothing more punk then what the offspring do.

ATOM_01
01-02-2005, 12:50 AM
ps: get the fuck off the board, noones here to listen to some dumb cunt ramble on about a band he doesnt like

meaning_of_life
01-02-2005, 01:33 AM
amen. your whats wrong with punks. and calling metallica thrash metal? i cant take your view on what is/isnt punk seriously if your going to label an far bigger sellout than the offspring as thrash. pfft, your a fucking moron.

Kitten
01-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Reading all about conformity, freedom of speech, and all of that, it really made me want mod power to delete this thread.
You signed on, therefore you abide by the rules and *gasp* conform.
If you are so certain you know what punk is, fuck off and start your own underground 'punk' band.
PS Fuckwad, you didn't have TSOL on there.

Superdope
01-02-2005, 10:43 AM
They were not true punk cds due to the lack of a anti govt. messege
correct me if iīm wrong but isnīt there a song called kill the president??
by the way you misspelled message

greencows12
01-02-2005, 11:27 AM
the Casualties
the 4 Skins
the Partisans
the Exploited
the Subhumans
the Cockney Rejects
Antidote
the Sex Pistols

I'm gonna go look for more real bands, so FUCK YOU! AND FUCK THE OFFSPRING!!! FUCK YOU ALL!!!why did you sign up for this website? and we're not all boys.

also, in an interview, I recall Dexter saying, he's not punk.

And let me tell you something about punk. It's not music, it's not a hairstyle, it's not how you dress.

I also recall the Offspring saying, they don't like to pose for pictures.

Maybe you should try to be a rockstar, and see how much back breaking work you have to do.

What makes you think you know a shit anyways?
you're the one telling people what they're supposed to listen to, and what they're not. What's so punk about that?

you act like everyone supposed to be like you.

and if everyone was like you, the world would suck and be boring.

Camilamazed
01-02-2005, 12:19 PM
It's fucking funny how disturbed people without friends are.Man, it's so simple. If u do not like the band what the hell are you doing here?.I Know...... This kind of person just like to come here and say some stupid stuff to get some attention,I bet if we stop replying these kind of threads all these losers would go away. But for now if u want to talk and want a friend u can talk to me I don't mind of listening all ur problems and being ur friend.My god people get so irritated for nothing......... tsc tsc :p

noodlesdec25
01-02-2005, 04:12 PM
HEY U FUCKING BASTARD DrunkenPunk800...............IM FUCKING SICK OF U POSER PUNKS.....U THINK THAN BEING A PUNK IS BEING A FUCKING IDIOT THAT CARES ABOUT STUPID THINKS LIKE THIS FORUM RULES......U FUCKING BASTARDS ARE KILLING PUNK.......OFFSPRING IS PUNK U ASSHOLE AND IF U ONLY LIKE THE FIRST 4 ALBUM....WE DONT GIVE A SHIT U STUPID POSER GET OFF THIS FORUM FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER THING U FUCKING BASTARD......DEXTER INTERVIEWD FOR SECOND TIME JOEY RAMONE IN 1999....JOEY SAID HE LOVED AMERICANA AND HE SAID THAT ITS BOARING TO MAKE THE SAME THING SO ITS GOOD TO VARIATE

NOW IF U TELL ME THE RAMONES ARE NOT PUNK FUCK U

samr
01-02-2005, 04:25 PM
WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT

Does anybody know what a paragraph is?

Drunkenpunk GET OUT OF PUNX

Sausageman
01-02-2005, 04:41 PM
LMFAO!!!!! Awww i wanna keep the 'punk' as my pet. he makes me laugh with the ammount of shit he is saying. HAHAHA!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS POINT??!!??

Drunkpunk: 'Im a 100% punk, i drink beer and get drunk!!!'

Keep the daft twat on the boards. VIVA LE DRUNKPUNK!!! he makes me laugh.

nitropenguin!
01-02-2005, 04:43 PM
This is when the administrator should come along and delete this fuckin' thread. It's getting ridiculous.

Sausageman
01-02-2005, 04:46 PM
it makes me laugh, so keep it alive :D

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
01-02-2005, 06:39 PM
the Casualties
the 4 Skins
the Partisans
the Exploited
the Subhumans
the Cockney Rejects
Antidote
the Sex Pistols

Wow. Congratulations, you have won the Biggest Douchebag In The Universe Award.

Sub0HeAt
01-02-2005, 06:39 PM
do you think theres anywhere to get a cheeseburger in india?

neocon58
01-02-2005, 08:05 PM
No! I will NEVER DO THAT! FUCK YOU CONFORMIST! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I don't need to listen to you!

there, a few fuckin different lines. Now fuck you!

nobody could give a shit what you think anyway.

put your hand up if this guys a faggoty cocksucker, and you don't care what he thinks!

Noodles is gay
01-02-2005, 08:09 PM
do you think theres anywhere to get a cheeseburger in india?

Mc Donalds? :D

Tired_Of_You
01-02-2005, 08:21 PM
They are everywhere...

malumboman
01-02-2005, 11:33 PM
the offspring opened doors for all punk bands. smash was the best selling album from an indie label ever. you think you the casualties would even be around if they couldnt sell cds? and they dont have one millionth of the offsprings talent

Mr. Noodles
01-02-2005, 11:39 PM
This is when the administrator should come along and delete this fuckin' thread. It's getting ridiculous.
Yeah, he should've!
He was on yesterday in the morning, when there were barely any people online.

neocon#69
01-02-2005, 11:55 PM
the offspring are the best man you are tapped in the head

Mr. Noodles
01-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Why would they kick my ass?
What did I say about The Offspring that was bad?

Masa
01-03-2005, 09:24 AM
I do this to spread my messege, if you don't like it, fuck you! it is that simple, that is why i post. To destroy the unity of poser shit. I am wasting your time, and loving it.
I admit, i was a fan of poser punk, long, long, ago. I used to like Blink 182, i still like the first four offspring albums, and i liked Green Day. Like Jake from the Casualties said: "You have to crawl before you walk" They do what I do, they spead the true meanings of punk to those who never heard real punk, or got the true punk values(none, as i joke). They don't care if they get through to anyone, they do it to try to show people the way punk is meant to be. They were the only "real" punk band in the Warped Tour. I am probably the only true punk on this site.

to be totally honest, i write this to piss you off, and waste your time. It's been fun, later FUCKFACE!

Lmao i only registered to post this note and i wont reply so that drunken dude can bitch away if he likes.

It looks like he started to like a band that say "we're the only punk band all the others are fake and we will teach them" now this idiot has taken upon himself to tell everyone the punk band they like sucks.

The funny thing is punk would have died years ago if they had to write songs that live up to the standards of drunken punks list how many times can you write about 1 subject? well.. how long do you think we would listen to 50 bands writing about the same thing?

Remember drunken punk as people grow up so does the music they write and it looks like you have some rules on how to be punk (you cant have.. because punks like you dont need rules)

To avoid threads like this in future: no punk for people with low Iq's

StayInTheHouseCarl
01-03-2005, 09:29 AM
punk was partly formed out of digust for the elitist, but it turn punk became elitist in itself. like noodles said , you can never be 100% punk, its unreachable.

AFireInside
01-03-2005, 10:13 AM
ok first of all-hails!!im a new member here.

now,i've havent read all of the posts on this topc and to tell you the truth i dont even want to.you,drunk...800 or whatever your user name is,shut the fuck up asshole.whats your problem dude?do u think that just beacause you listen to 4 skins,exploited and crappy bands like that that your "cool"?whats your point with that shit eating?..."you guys listen to the offspring-a band thats not punk,while I listen to the exploited,theyre punk,my friends told me so.and plus mtv does not play their tracks.so there for im punk and im cool..."there thats how you sound asswipe.let me tell you something.i lisent mainly undergorund metal.but i started with the offspring.and although through the years my musical knolege has grown a lot,i still fucking listen to the offspring!!!why?beacause theyre a great band.why are they a great band?beacause theyre not a stupid ass "cool punk" band, but theyre a punk band(well not just a punk band,its true that they experiment with other types of music,succsesfuly if i may add!) that makes music bout what they what!!!it can be anarchy(All I Want,),persnonal(Amazed,Gone Away),police(L.A.P.D.),goverment(Kill The President),political(Theran) or just "joke songs"(Dont Pick It Up,Beheaded).thats the part that makes them great,they do what the fuck they wanna do!!not only stupid ass "fuck the system" punk songs.get it to your head,theyre great mussicians-something that the exploited and bands like them will never be.so fuck you!

DrunkenPunk800
01-03-2005, 05:05 PM
"do u think that just beacause you listen to 4 skins,exploited and crappy bands like that that your "cool"?"

i bet you never heard their music

punk is not about sounding clean, far from it. Punk music has always been pissed off drunk/drug addict music. It is all about pure rage, not all this peace and unity bullshit some posers want you to believe. I don't think listening to these REAL bands makes me "cool", that is not what punk is about. I am not cool. What people call "cool" is just mindless conformity. You see your friend's shirt or cds, or whatever and think "If I buy that, they'll think I am cool?" That is what people do to be cool. I don't do that, I do what the fuck I want. I just hate all you assholes with blind rage, and my mission of pissing off POSERS has worked!

Go listen to your Offspring and Blink 182 now, pussy! "All the small things" is your theme song, while "Drinking is my way of life" by the casualties, "No" by the subhumans, or "Fuck the USA" by the Exploited is mine. Or was it "Fuck you all!" by the casualties? Either way, fuck you poser!

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 05:25 PM
I didn't read a lot of your posts but anyway, I only wanted to write something.
I'm not gonna talk about what is punk and what is not simply because I'm not a really big fan of this kind of music, I don't consider myself a punk and I also think you have to be kinda stupid and childish to go on a board of a band you despise and try to piss off the people.

Personally, The Offspring for me is a good rock band and it doesn't matter to me either they are punk or not, as long as I like the music. I think you should do the same. You have your opinions, it's okay. I have mine too. I really hate Simple Plan, but I won't go to their bbs only to tell to the people that I hate them, that they are posers and stuff like that. Find something better to do, really.

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 05:28 PM
I don't understand a thing about what Punk is.....People get too concerned about it.I have to repeat like a Dull parrot(like tripboy calls me) that people post some threads like that just to get attetion..........Fucking shit..... :D

DrunkenPunk800
01-03-2005, 05:29 PM
"HEY U FUCKING BASTARD DrunkenPunk800...............IM FUCKING SICK OF U POSER PUNKS.....U THINK THAN BEING A PUNK IS BEING A FUCKING IDIOT THAT CARES ABOUT STUPID THINKS LIKE THIS FORUM RULES......U FUCKING BASTARDS ARE KILLING PUNK.......OFFSPRING IS PUNK U ASSHOLE AND IF U ONLY LIKE THE FIRST 4 ALBUM....WE DONT GIVE A SHIT U STUPID POSER GET OFF THIS FORUM FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER THING U FUCKING BASTARD......DEXTER INTERVIEWD FOR SECOND TIME JOEY RAMONE IN 1999....JOEY SAID HE LOVED AMERICANA AND HE SAID THAT ITS BOARING TO MAKE THE SAME THING SO ITS GOOD TO VARIATE

NOW IF U TELL ME THE RAMONES ARE NOT PUNK FUCK U"

AAaaaaahhhhhhhhh..... how fun and relaxing! If you don't give a shit, then why the hell did you write in all caps? I know why, because you are a pissed off little poser. Oh no, I made the poser angry! Anything but that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

The Ramones are not the style of punk I like. I like Oi! and street punk. Theirs songs are nothing like british punk, which i view as true punk. The british bands gave punk that sound. The Ramones were too famous by the time i was growing up, so i can't like them. I do give them a bit of respect, but I don't really like them. And if all of you POSERS don't care what i say, then why do I piss you off. I just speak the truth, you are POSERS. All of the bands which i thin--- know are posers should be classified as a type of pop or rock. You would have as much grounds calling the Offspring, NOFX, NFG, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, or any other poser band punk as you would calling Deicide easy listening! note: posers would not know this, but Deicide is a death metal band. And yes, Metallica was thrash until the black album, like i said, Megadeth kills them, as does Deicide. I don't only like punk, so i know music. And i know what poser shit is! FUCK YOU ALL!!!

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey disturbed guy....What is ur problem????????? I THINK U DO NOT HAVE FRIENDS......... I think u just need someone to talk to.....I can be the angel ;) :D

lost_nvrfound
01-03-2005, 05:35 PM
ok, we get it
u don't think the offspring's punk... but that ur own fuckin opinion

no one gives a flying fuck wut u think and ur just startin a whole lot of bullshit that doesn'n need to b started u asshole... if u don't like the band than just get over it and don't b fuckin up the boards w/ ur common poser attitude... that right i said it... obviously ur not smart enough to realize that ur a fuckin poser u fuckin hypocrite. ne1 who starts fights over wut they think is punk r posers cuz there is no true definition and its a classic poser attitude to believe urself to fit into some stupid-assed category... let me tell u... the offspring is the offspring they don't need a fuckin category, but if their music had to be categorized it would b punk rock

so get the fuck over urself!!

DrunkenPunk800
01-03-2005, 05:35 PM
"I didn't read a lot of your posts but anyway, I only wanted to write something.
I'm not gonna talk about what is punk and what is not simply because I'm not a really big fan of this kind of music, I don't consider myself a punk and I also think you have to be kinda stupid and childish to go on a board of a band you despise and try to piss off the people.

Personally, The Offspring for me is a good rock band and it doesn't matter to me either they are punk or not, as long as I like the music. I think you should do the same. You have your opinions, it's okay. I have mine too. I really hate Simple Plan, but I won't go to their bbs only to tell to the people that I hate them, that they are posers and stuff like that. Find something better to do, really."

HEY, let's get some things straight:
1. I fucking hate the Offspring, I don't want anyone to think they are punk, or for punk to be popular, it should be underground. Green Day and Blink 182 ruined that, the offspring have only recently added to this mess after making Americrappa.
2 My fucking facts are not opinions. What IS punk is, and what is POSER is POSER!

lost_nvrfound
01-03-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't understand a thing about what Punk is.....People get too concerned about it.I have to repeat like a Dull parrot(like tripboy calls me) that people post some threads like that just to get attetion..........Fucking shit..... :D

bloody fuckin brilliant way of putting...

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 05:36 PM
I can't believe it! Reading and writing actually paid off!

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 05:38 PM
I must insist DrunkunPunk YOU NEED SOME FRIENDS :D

DrunkenPunk800
01-03-2005, 05:38 PM
"Hey disturbed guy....What is ur problem????????? I THINK U DO NOT HAVE FRIENDS......... I think u just need someone to talk to"

I have enough friends and they like old offsping like i do, real punk, and death metal. We get drunk on weekends

Posers don't know shit i guess...

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 05:39 PM

You're incredibly stupid. Your complete post proves it. Have fun telling what you think punk is, I won't continue to post 'cause I know you won't understand anyway.

Americrappa

Do you feel cool to change the title? How stupid.

DrunkenPunk800
01-03-2005, 05:41 PM
FUCK YOU POSER... if you don't care, why post? FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 05:41 PM
"Hey disturbed guy....What is ur problem????????? I THINK U DO NOT HAVE FRIENDS......... I think u just need someone to talk to"

I have enough friends and they like old offsping like i do, real punk, and death metal. We get drunk on weekends

Posers don't know shit i guess...
IF YOU HAD FRIENDS YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE HERE :D I'm saying I can be ur friend I like Old Offsspring too :p

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 05:42 PM
You seem a little irritable, DrunkenPunk. You got some sand in your vagina?

DrunkenPunk800
01-03-2005, 05:42 PM
BTW, i would stop if this wasn't so fuckin funny... POSER

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 05:43 PM
omg! He gets drunk on weekend! He's so cool.

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 05:43 PM
U would stop if you didn't want us to be ur friends :p

Dameon Brass
01-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Ok, after reading this lovely rant going on I wonder? Must we all copy his long boring rant in the beggining when we quote him? Good gods man, I get the point he said really stupid and retarded things just to piss off the "fanboys" we have here. Anyhoo this is a nice waste of time I salute you

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Ok, after reading this lovely rant going on I wonder? Must we all copy his long boring rant in the beggining when we quote him? Good gods man, I get the point he said really stupid and retarded things just to piss off the "fanboys" we have here. Anyhoo this is a nice waste of time I salute you
It's not this...He just thinks he can made us get really annoyed with him....But I believe he will understand we are great souls and want to be his friends :D

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 05:47 PM

Okay. Now, let's try to get an answer from someone who's not a complete retard...anyone? But don't worry. There are no stupid answers, just stupid people...

DrunkenPunk800
01-03-2005, 05:48 PM
I never, ever, ever, said i was trying to be cool. In fact, just entering this site has probably made me less "cool"

cool is conformity, i am not a conformist... I think i will spend my time better, later... FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS! FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS! FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS! FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGSS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS !FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS !FAGFAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!F AGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!FAGS!

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Awww... Look at him... Already using a new word... You make us proud, son...

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Hey Psycho..This Poser thread is making me really hungry.....CAN U BAKE ME A PIE TOO?

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Okay... Follow your dreams, You can reach yours goals, I'm living proof, pie PIE!!

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 05:51 PM
I want an apple pie! Please... :)

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 05:51 PM
That's it, I'm charging from now on... 5 bucks please...

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 05:52 PM
But...but....I don't have money, I'm a poor little girl. I won't tell the others I got a free pie. Please.

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Ok........I'll pay for it.......What pies can u bake? I like chocolate :D

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 05:55 PM
I'll give you free pies if you say this as loud as posible:

<<I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face>>

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Oh thanks =D
Chocolate pie must be good. Almost everything is good when there's chocolate.

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 05:57 PM
I already repeated that out loud :D DID U HEAR ME????????????? :confused:

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 05:57 PM
I'll give you free pies if you say this as loud as posible:

<<I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face>>

LOL

You're too late, Camila said she'll pay for it.

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 05:58 PM
I've learned something: selling out of pies is sweet because when you sell out of pies, you get to make a lot of money, and when you have money, you don't have to hang out with a bunch of poor asses like you guys. Screw you guys, I'm going home!

NotJustMusicItsAHairstyle
01-03-2005, 06:00 PM
And who the fuck do you think you are trying to tell people how to be punk? You say punk is about being Anti-Conformity, if all punks are being Anti-Conformists, are they just conforming? If your definition of punk was correct, then punk as we know it is in the shits. And, if you hate this site so much, why are you here?
I respect your opinion, but I just disagree with it.
Pennywise and NOFX are great bands, by the way. So are The Casualties, The Exploited, The Subhumans, and The Sex Pistols though.

I could not agree more.

DrunkenPunk800- you are a fucking poser- you suck- why must you write off bands who write good music because they dare to put themselves in a certain genre? so you can fit in with all your fucked up poser buddies, probably.

Here's a definition of punk...
(from the Macquarie Dictionary, 1985 revised edition)

"Punk- 1. Something or someone worthless, degraded or bad. 2. a follower of punk rock and the associated style of dress and behaviour 3. punk rock ... 7. of or pertaining to punk rock or punk fashions.

Punk Rock- a type of rock music usu. with a fast, energetic beat reminiscent of early rock, which is associated with rebelliousness, great agressiveness, violence and sexuality."

therefore, i do agree, that good charlotte, new found glory, blink-182, simple plan etc do not really fit into the punk rock genre.
They are POP-PUNK. They're music is pop, with a similar sound, and elements of "punk"

FUCK YOU, asshole.

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 06:00 PM
OMG.............Just because she's making a lot of money with those delicious pies she's getting stuckup.....Ok now I'll get a hot dog.. Want that too Tired????????? I won't charge u :D

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 06:02 PM
You will respect my AuthORITAH!!!

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Ok! Thanks...but chocolate..oh well, I can still put chocolate on my hot dog :eek:

Talking about food is better than talking about punk. I want to eat now!

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 06:05 PM

do you feel like Cartman right now? =p

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 06:06 PM
<I'm a little piggy, here's my snout. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink.>
That's what I think of you, you fucking posers! You don't eat pies and hot dogs! You eat something similar with them! Screw you, you're all a bunch of posers! *DrunkenPunk attitude*

Camilamazed
Ok............. Sorry :eek:

original_psycho
do you feel like Cartman right now? =p

Yep! And I'm not fat, I'm big-boned!!!

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 06:08 PM
A question-------> What is screw you??????? :confused:

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Same as fuck you

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 06:10 PM
<I'm a little piggy, here's my snout. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink.>
That's what I think of you, you fucking posers! You don't eat pies and hot dogs! You eat something similar with them! Screw you, you're all a bunch of posers! *DrunkenPunk attitude*

I can imagine him saying that. lol.

Yep! And I'm not fat, I'm big-boned!!!

lol.

DrunkenPunk800
01-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Sorry
by the 4 Skins

I won't say sorry for what i've done
I won't say sorry for having fun
I won't take the blame
No i ain't gonna be ashamed
Won't say sorry for what i've done
I don't say sorry to anyone

[Chorus]
Shout it out
Shout it out
I don't give a damn cos im proud of what i am
Shout it out
Shout it out
I don't give a damn 'cos i'm proud of what i am

I won't say sorry to you
If you think i will you know what you can do
I won't apologise
and i won't put up with any of you lies
I won't say sorry to you
You can stuff that up your asshole too

[Chorus x3]

I won't say sorry for what i act
I won't say sorry for the manners i lack
I won't say sorry at all
I won't say sorry 'cos it makes me feel small
I won't say sorry for the way i act
I won't say sorry and thats a fact

[Chorus]

the lyrics to "Sorry" by the 4 Skins really works here, so fuck you all!

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 06:13 PM
The fireman is very magical. Rub his helmet and he spits in your eye...

samr
01-03-2005, 06:14 PM
who cares.

just shut up you idiot.

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Same as fuck you
That's what i thought ....thank uuuuuuuu :D

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 06:15 PM
I think we should ignore him and talk about food.

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 06:15 PM
I just want an erection so I can give it to my mum...

DrunkenPunk800
01-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Shout it out
Shout it out
I don't give a damn cos im proud of what i am
Shout it out
Shout it out

I won't say sorry to you
If you think i will you know what you can do
I won't apologise
and i won't put up with any of you lies
I won't say sorry to you
You can stuff that up your asshole too

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 06:18 PM
DRUNKENPUNK I DARE YOU............

If you really hate Offspring and thinks this is a dumb site I DARE YOU STOP POSTING :cool:

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 06:19 PM
And if you don't like it, well, I guess you can suck my tiny little balls!!!

Revolver-2005?
01-03-2005, 06:20 PM
if u dont like the Offspring...thn leave...and terms and regulation papers...are supposed to be serious...

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 06:20 PM
And if you don't like it, well, I guess you can suck my tiny little balls!!!
Great!!!!!!!!!

willferno
01-03-2005, 06:27 PM
this is an imitation of... DrunkenPunk800

"""hi everyone I'm back... hey u know what I'm PUNK MAN I'M PUNK... yeah fuck you all! I don't know why but I'm a PUNK so FUCK YOU ALL MAN... u know what I've got nothing to do so I came to a forum of a band that I hate and start bitching everyone... I'M A PUNK MAN I'M A PUNK... you know what I drink man yeah I drink... I'M A PUNK I SWEAR I'M A PUNK... ohhh I can't swear I'm a punk... did I said it already I'm a PUNK!!! I lesson to REAL PUNK BANDS AND HATE EVERYBODY ELSE.... yeah I'm a punk a true punk.... OH I KNOW SOME PUNK BANDS... OH I FORGOT TO SAY FUCK YOU... oh I know another word... ur all FAGS... yeah I'm a PUNK MAN I'M A PUNK"""

hahahaha DrunkenPunk800 do you feel lonely? oh I know ur problem... erectil problems? is it that... all that frustration in you to have those problems... don't worry some people at a certain age have those problems and they survive it... at the beggining it's pretty sad yeah but ur going to be alright GOOD LUCK!!!

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 06:32 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Drnkunpunk is my hero.........

He really proved us he hates Offspring by not posting here........Wowwwwwwwwwwww

Let's congrat him............. We are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

noodlesdec25
01-03-2005, 06:35 PM
"HEY U FUCKING BASTARD DrunkenPunk800...............IM FUCKING SICK OF U POSER PUNKS.....U THINK THAN BEING A PUNK IS BEING A FUCKING IDIOT THAT CARES ABOUT STUPID THINKS LIKE THIS FORUM RULES......U FUCKING BASTARDS ARE KILLING PUNK.......OFFSPRING IS PUNK U ASSHOLE AND IF U ONLY LIKE THE FIRST 4 ALBUM....WE DONT GIVE A SHIT U STUPID POSER GET OFF THIS FORUM FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW IF U TELL ME THE RAMONES ARE NOT PUNK FUCK U"

AAaaaaahhhhhhhhh..... how fun and relaxing! If you don't give a shit, then why the hell did you write in all caps? I know why, because you are a pissed off little poser. Oh no, I made the poser angry! Anything but that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

The Ramones are not the style of punk I like. I like Oi! and street punk. Theirs songs are nothing like british punk, which i view as true punk. The british bands gave punk that sound. The Ramones were too famous by the time i was growing up, so i can't like them. I do give them a bit of respect, but I don't really like them. And if all of you POSERS don't care what i say, then why do I piss you off. I just speak the truth, you are POSERS. All of the bands which i thin--- know are posers should be classified as a type of pop or rock. You would have as much grounds calling the Offspring, NOFX, NFG, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, or any other poser band punk as you would calling Deicide easy listening! note: posers would not know this, but Deicide is a death metal band. And yes, Metallica was thrash until the black album, like i said, Megadeth kills them, as does Deicide. I don't only like punk, so i know music. And i know what poser shit is! FUCK YOU ALL!!!
Dudes nowone can be THAT stupid....this guy is incredible, he says ramones is not the kind of punk he likes?????? there is nothing more PUNK THAN THE RAMONES u idiot!!!!!!!!!!! u are not a real punk.

And please dont put offspring with blink or green day or good charlotte cause this bands really arent puynk casue they dont have the sound but the offspring and nofx does and u cant tell me they arent punk................maybe real punk for u is avril lavigne or the backstreetboys

samr
01-03-2005, 06:37 PM
noodlesdec25, what are you smoking?

Ramones were poppunk
Nofx is poppunk
the casualties are a lot more punk than avril or backstreet boys.

stop posting.

noodlesdec25
01-03-2005, 06:37 PM
I am really das cause drunkenpunk is not the oly one....these guys are getting more and more......they are killing punk........if joey ramone be alive again he would suicide.

Tired_Of_You
01-03-2005, 06:42 PM
I am really das cause drunkenpunk is not the oly one....these guys are getting more and more......they are killing punk........if joey ramone be alive again he would suicide.

I think this is going too far. He would not suicide because of some stupid kids...

Camilamazed
01-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Let them be happy talking about nothing important hahaha....I still think I'm going to have a hot dog haha :D

original_psycho
01-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'm Jesus!!!

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
01-03-2005, 08:06 PM
"do u think that just beacause you listen to 4 skins,exploited and crappy bands like that that your "cool"?"

i bet you never heard their music

punk is not about sounding clean, far from it. Punk music has always been pissed off drunk/drug addict music. It is all about pure rage, not all this peace and unity bullshit some posers want you to believe. I don't think listening to these REAL bands makes me "cool", that is not what punk is about. I am not cool. What people call "cool" is just mindless conformity. You see your friend's shirt or cds, or whatever and think "If I buy that, they'll think I am cool?" That is what people do to be cool. I don't do that, I do what the fuck I want. I just hate all you assholes with blind rage, and my mission of pissing off POSERS has worked!

Go listen to your Offspring and Blink 182 now, pussy! "All the small things" is your theme song, while "Drinking is my way of life" by the casualties, "No" by the subhumans, or "Fuck the USA" by the Exploited is mine. Or was it "Fuck you all!" by the casualties? Either way, fuck you poser!

define "poser" for me please. The way I see it, "poser" is when someone lives a lie, when someone tries to be something they are not. Basically what you're saying is everyone who isn't like you is a poser. Well alot of us aren't like you and if we tried to be like you we'd be posers. You cannot validate the fact that we are posers. People are people. Different people have different interests and different ways of life that makes them who they are as a person. I hate the word poser. Let people be themselves, yo. You have only proven to me further that you are, indeed, a huge douchebag.

noodlesdec25
01-03-2005, 08:14 PM
I think this is going too far. He would not suicide because of some stupid kids...

hey its not literally that he would suicide...ofcourse not.....buthe would be very dissapointer of what this jerks have made of punk........being a punk is firts to listen to the music.......then is all freedom cause punk is freedom.......not wearing a type os clothes.......is freedom

Jebus
01-03-2005, 08:23 PM
DrunkenPunk is just doing this on purpose so he could get us mad so he could have a good time. Between you and me, I think it's all just a joke. I don't think anyone is that emotional about punk. I think he got this whole act from that one South Park episode with the goth kids with the whole conformist thing. Punk is meh anyway.

Killb0y
01-04-2005, 06:00 AM
the Casualties
the 4 Skins
the Partisans
the Exploited
the Subhumans
the Cockney Rejects
Antidote
the Sex Pistols

Man this is so much crap that I've never heard in my life before. I thought I'm gonna laugh my head of. Look man, get a life. Verry funny guy, put out some more threads

AFireInside
01-04-2005, 08:41 AM
"AAaaaaahhhhhhhhh..... how fun and relaxing! If you don't give a shit, then why the hell did you write in all caps? I know why, because you are a pissed off little poser. Oh no, I made the poser angry! Anything but that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

listen up you stupid ass cocksucker aka DrunkenPunk800.you say u like oi and streep punk and you also say that you listen to the exploited wich are "true punk" or some bullshit like that right?well did you know that the exploited now are more fucking metal than punk!?!?!?dont you see that even the band you kindda worship is not pure punk anymore u asshole!!?and u ask yourself why.-well beacause you have to be an complete idiot to make the same bullshit music over and over again!!!!..."fuck the usa,fuck the us,usa,fuck the usa,fuck the usa!!!..."the song if fucking awesome i admit,but if its only one or two or maybe five songs likr that on the album then its ok,but if the whole album is bullshit like that then whats the point of making it??!!?i dont see the point of singing about one topic through out the entire career(as a band)!thats what im trying to tell u!why dont you try listeng for a wahile and stop beeing a complete asshole!and as for the oi "movement",i mean c'mon-"...lets get down tonight,oi,oi,oi,someones gonna die tonight,oi,oi,oi..."what the hell it that?..."skinhead,skinhead looking for a fight!..."wow,now thats a band who has something to say.-yeah right,hahah!AND if you see punk the way you say so then its more then obvious that you look at the sex pistols as the begining of punk.wake up call asshole,theyre not!!!malcom mclaren made the sex pistols like they make boy bands these days.sid didnt even knew how to play the bass!!theyve told him-"..its ok if you can not play,just hit on the bass guitar for a while and in time well teach you some..."if thats what you look up to do the world and your self a favour-kill your self!!!

AFireInside
01-04-2005, 08:53 AM
oh and i forgot something:

no shit!?!?!?deicide are death metal!????!?!?!?i thought that hey were heavy!
hahaahahhahaah,asshole!do u think that if you know what deicide are death and that metallica were trash till the black album ur not a poser!?!??you realy are a complete idiot!ok,lets play a little game.im gonna write a couple of bands and you can tell me what type of music they play.well just see what kind of a true punk,or skinhead od metalhead you realy are.and if i wait longer for your post it will be more than obvious that you will be searching the net to get the ansers.ok like this:

1.Vital Remains
2.At The Gates
3.Darkthrone
4.Immortal
5.Cryhavoc
6.Unleashed
7.Tankard
8.Kreator
9.Disgorge
10.Dissection
11.Sanatorium
12.Embriotomy
13.Nihilist
14.Destruction

there i gave you the must well known bands from the underground scene.now i await your ansers,poser!

SeanAshmore
01-04-2005, 12:53 PM

When and where does this 'poser' conspiracy occur?

Yeah let's go fight the government, that'll really let us enjoy life. I'm definately against any sort of conformity unless of course you choose to conform in which case who gives a fuck its ur own choice. Many people find comfort in conforming and if that works for them then what does it matter?

You seem to me like one of these losers who watched fight club and walked away with completely the wrong message. (im a huge chuck palahniuk fan btw, im not dissin his work).

And another thing, how could u seriously have typed up ur first post of this thread without pissing urself laughing while doing it. If i ever started saying shit like that id be so embarassed because the naivety required to think in the way that you do is just unnaccomplishable for anyone with a few brain cells and a sense of reality. I mean what are you gonna do? your boss shouts at u for being late for a job so u shout "Fuck you you CONFORMIST!!!!" My God that ones gonna haunt him when he fires ur ass and sends u to live on the streets. Get a life man, sort yourself out and lose the anger issues with people who can actually enjoy life.

I'm sorry to all those who may want to drop this, i realise its coming a bit late in the thread but this sort of thing has to be put out.

I'm now gonna go to my friends house and attempt to steal back my copy of the self-titled album, because i bought it 6 yrs ago and it has kill the president on it!

laters.

original_psycho
01-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Can we just drop this fucking thread already?!
You're just motivating this asshole to post some more bullshit!
Just leave it alone... If we ignore him, he'll get bored and go...
Now please, stop posting!!!

MoRoChA_DeW
01-04-2005, 01:06 PM

i totally agree with u, this is what he wants, to make as go mad, but well we all like the offspring no matter what he says so i wont even tell him what i think i just have one thought:OFFSPRING'S SO FUCKING GREAT!!!

DrunkenPunk800
01-04-2005, 02:04 PM
EAT SHIT COCKSUCKIN FAGS!!! we all know you really love Blink 182! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nameless
01-04-2005, 02:18 PM
this guy does have a point about the bands like new found glory, good charlotte and sum 41! not about the rest though!

original_psycho
01-04-2005, 02:20 PM
EAT SHIT COCKSUCKIN FAGS!!! we all know you really love Blink 182! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/paranoid_schizo/7c1e3f2a.jpg

MoRoChA_DeW
01-04-2005, 02:26 PM
good one original psycho

original_psycho
01-04-2005, 02:28 PM
good one original psycho

Yeah... And it goes well with the sig, don't you think?

MoRoChA_DeW
01-04-2005, 02:53 PM
totally :p

Vicky
01-04-2005, 02:59 PM
omfgz lyk, half of dem bands are lyk, manufactured, WTF IS SO PUNK BOUT DAT? fuk no i is a poser 4 likin some of dem bands innit :'( kill me plz.

original_psycho
01-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Yay! I scared him away with Bart's ass! And they say that television doesn't help you, that it destroys you... Parents don't know shit! :D

MoRoChA_DeW
01-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Yay! I scared him away with Bart's ass! And they say that television doesn't help you, that it destroys you... Parents don't know shit! :D

haha thats so true!!! thumbs up for bart's ass!!!

AFireInside
01-05-2005, 04:17 AM

youre 100% right original_psycho!we shouldnt have even started to pay attention(posting) to the asshole.its not like hes the first cocksucker that makes this kind of topics and then craps in them,and he probably wont be the last.and thats also a good thing,beacause when we see what kind of retards walk among us we can realy appreciate life and be gratefull to god for giving an funcional brain,unlikte them.

AFireInside
01-05-2005, 04:22 AM
omfgz lyk, half of dem bands are lyk, manufactured, WTF IS SO PUNK BOUT DAT? fuk no i is a poser 4 likin some of dem bands innit :'( kill me plz.

what fucking nazzi/german/irc/english was that!??!hahahhahaaahhahah,way a go Vicky you made me laugh!but dont worry,it doest have nothing to do with your sence of humor.hahaha,im keeping your post,its too fucking idiotic to miss out.

DrunkenPunk800
01-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Let's play name that tune...

No I don't believe in Jesus Christ
My mother died of cancer when I was 5
No I don't believe in religion
I was forced to go to church, I wasn't told why

No I don't believe in the police force
Police brutality isn't a dream
No I don't believe in the system cos
Nothing it does makes sense to me

Don't worry you'll get over it
You'll grow up, you'll calm down
Another youth, another fashion
You'll get over it, you'll calm down
You don't really mean what you say
You've had too much to drink
Don't be so full of hated
It's not as bad as you think

No I don't believe in what you say
You're just part of what I despise
Yes you're part of the fucking system
I ain't blind, I can see your lies
Cos the system thrives on ignorance
What the public don't know, they can't reject
In the face of you all I stand defiant
The rest of the people, they wanna forget

_HaVoK_
01-05-2005, 01:26 PM
That isnt "punk" music, thats hardcore. Anyways, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, and the like ARE "Punk". I hate punk. So when you say your 100% punk, your contradicting urself. Goths are the only ones with good taste in music. And BTW offspring was one of the first "punk" bands, they opponed the doors for all of the newer "punk" bands. Just beacuse you hate the government, and cuss, doesnt mean its good music. Ever heard of the Misfits?

Tired_Of_You
01-05-2005, 01:28 PM
I can't believe this thread has 16 pages...Stop replying.

ARD
01-05-2005, 02:13 PM
just a side note:

by making "punk" into an idea then following arent you conforming...
oh and by the by... you ass whole they werent being mean they were trying to teach you propper typing skills... you should be thanking them that they even care...

yamabeans709
01-05-2005, 03:00 PM
im not pointing fingers *points at simple plan and good charlotte* but something really destroyed the way people looks at punk, hes right about that

tripboy's pet mongoose
01-05-2005, 03:40 PM
dunkenpunk08 likes the cock.

original_psycho
01-05-2005, 03:42 PM
You people are idiots! Stop fucking posting and he'll go away... Stupid assholes!!!

killboypwrheadjx
01-05-2005, 04:48 PM
the casualties arent camera-friendly? they're cancelled shows before because their hair wasnt done right. and u wanna talk about posers? the subhumans werent even british first of all! and the exploited (dont get me wrong, they have great music) got no respect in england because they were trying to reproduce american hardcore, which all the brit-punks hated. the offspring were born from bands like tsol, agent orange, and the dead kennedys back in the 80's and just didnt get big until they had some awesome hits in 94 and 95. if ur so into underground punk, u probably woulda liked em back in 92 when ignition was out if u were fucking born yet. u probably found out about all those bands from looking at punk forums and magazines and u probably worship sid vicious. dont come back here u fucking poser.

killboypwrheadjx
01-05-2005, 04:50 PM
You people are idiots! Stop fucking posting and he'll go away... Stupid assholes!!!
sorry...i just felt like i had to put this idiot in his place.

DrunkenPunk800
01-05-2005, 05:01 PM
"the casualties arent camera-friendly? they're cancelled shows before because their hair wasnt done right. and u wanna talk about posers? the subhumans werent even british first of all! and the exploited (dont get me wrong, they have great music) got no respect in england because they were trying to reproduce american hardcore, which all the brit-punks hated. the offspring were born from bands like tsol, agent orange, and the dead kennedys back in the 80's and just didnt get big until they had some awesome hits in 94 and 95. if ur so into underground punk, u probably woulda liked em back in 92 when ignition was out if u were fucking born yet. u probably found out about all those bands from looking at punk forums and magazines and u probably worship sid vicious. dont come back here u fucking poser."

I'm 18, and I like the first 4 Offspring albums, you dumb fuck!
Whatever you said about the casualties, exploited, or subhumans is bullshit. Sid Vicious kicks ass, by the way. I love the bands I mentioned, you are a fuckin moron. Go suck the guts out of a dead dog you fucking poser peice of shit! FUCK YOU ALL!

killboypwrheadjx
01-05-2005, 05:03 PM
all of its true! look it up on the internet dumbass! and about the what u said about the first 4 offspring albums......i agree with it. but everything i said about those bands is true. and sid vicious was an asshole and im glad hes dead.

DrunkenPunk800
01-05-2005, 05:06 PM
don't beleive everything you read...

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Just a little F Y I to drunkenpunk you spelt poseur wrong

DrunkenPunk800
01-05-2005, 05:07 PM
I like that he was an asshole, he was a true punk

DrunkenPunk800
01-05-2005, 05:07 PM
poseur is not the punk spelling! POSER!

killboypwrheadjx
01-05-2005, 05:08 PM
poseur is not the punk spelling! POSER!
hes right about that one

killboypwrheadjx
01-05-2005, 05:09 PM
I like that he was an asshole, he was a true punk
punk means making a difference and living carefree. murder doesnt make u a punk.

DrunkenPunk800
01-05-2005, 05:10 PM
"punk means making a difference and living carefree. murder doesnt make u a punk."

Sid Vicious innocent!

killboypwrheadjx
01-05-2005, 05:15 PM
then who killed her? even the ramones say he was guilty. u know ur a dumbass when u take the exploited's word as law.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-05-2005, 05:19 PM
the Casualties
the 4 Skins
the Partisans
the Exploited
the Subhumans
the Cockney Rejects
Antidote
the Sex Pistols

If your posting bs about Offspring then dont post it at all. If you dont like em then dont post it.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Punk
Punk is basically thinking what you like, doing wot you like, doing it when you like, and not caring about very much at all. Just because you are a punk doesnt mean you cant listen to other genres of music and/or hang with people that arent punks nor does this make you suddenly less of a punk. All these wankers that have some kind of idea that if you like Blink 182 youre not a punk are wrong. Punk music itself has a lot of sub-genres, pop-punk being one of them. The music tends to be very fast, sometimes repetitive (thats the shit bands) and the lyrics are often very offensive. The dress for this group of people is do whatever you fucking well like. Punks also often get mistaken for greebos (pikies if you come from suffolk) yes thats right we dont want to kill ourselves or kill everyone around us we just disagree with them.
Punk: Hi, I couldnt give a flying fuck what you think of me, and i have a strong political opinion.
I got this from-
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=punk&r=f

DrunkenPunk800
01-05-2005, 06:01 PM
eat donkey shit you dirty bowl of fuck sauce

Splinter X
01-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Shut up and read:

Main Entry: punk rock
Function: noun
: rock music marked by extreme and often deliberately offensive expressions of alienation and social discontent
- punk rocker noun

--Taken from the Dictionary.

It doesn't say it has to be about gov't.

Splinter X
01-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Shut up and read:

Main Entry: punk rock
Function: noun
: rock music marked by extreme and often deliberately offensive expressions of alienation and social discontent
- punk rocker noun

--Taken from the Dictionary.

It doesn't say it has to be about gov't.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

the original pyro
01-05-2005, 06:34 PM
basicly being punk is about wearing as many acessories from hot topic as possible until too many people do it, which makes them unpunk for copying so to be punkER you need to pretend not to care about anything, because being punk is all about wearing a particular style of clothing and listening to a certain list of bands. Until those bands get famous and then everyone likes them so your not original enough. So you pretend not to like them.

Punk is annoying word. I dont even like hearing it. Its the name of a genre of music. At one point it had to do with individuality and self ecpression, and encouraged not conforming to ideals one does not believe simply to be normal. now it has twisted to something thirteen year olds throw around at the mall. Deing DIFFERENT is not necessarily original. I like normal things like comfortable shoes and athletics. And I like things that only a minority do, like certain music types. Whatever punk means, it certainly isnt wearing converse, a band tee, 37 studded bracelets, buying and liking things that nobody else does in order to be different and pretending as though all forms of authority are bad because you draw the anarchy symbol on everything.

And this is a dumb thread. Either the starter of it was sarcastic or twelve.

DrunkenPunk800
01-05-2005, 06:35 PM
"basicly being punk is about wearing as many acessories from hot topic as possible until too many people"

hot topic is for goths and posers, i only buy shirts or sometimes patches there

DrunkenPunk800
01-05-2005, 06:36 PM
I'm not twelve or sarcastic... i'm a fuckin drunk punk... and yes, I'm drinkin now! fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DrunkenPunk800
01-05-2005, 06:44 PM
about the one guy that said the subhumans are not british... they are, there was another band that is from canada. do not confuse them, fuck head

greencows12
01-05-2005, 10:03 PM
man that feels good to finally have you on my ignore list!

lousyskater
01-05-2005, 11:47 PM
I'm 18.

i love how you claim to be a true punk when you weren't even around for it back in the late 70's/late 80's. you don't know what it was really like back then. and yet, you claim to be the eccense of punk.

the_GoDdEsS
01-06-2005, 05:31 AM
Hahaha. You're a joke! Seriously.

And you're so punk for trying to define punk and limit it to the "pissed off attitude".

Hilarious!
*applauds*

killboypwrheadjx
01-06-2005, 03:43 PM
about the one guy that said the subhumans are not british... they are, there was another band that is from canada. do not confuse them, fuck head
my apologies. i was refering to the punk band from vancouver. i looked it up on the internet and your right. i know the subhumans from england as the "uk subs," but i dont like them either. i have a dvd of cbgb shows and they suck.