PDA

View Full Version : fuck britain day

RickyCrack
07-05-2007, 01:46 AM
it's a little late for a 4th of July thread -- but in accordance to my forefathers i've been getting drunk because that's what they'd want on this holiday. Anyways i thought we could all celebrate in the extravaganza which initialized in fucking over britain.

Mart2Play
07-05-2007, 02:17 AM
You guys have only really won about 10 meaningful wars in your short existence (one against yourselves) so i suppose these things seem somewhat important. Here thay ran out of days of the year so are just universally smug))

Iamstupid
07-05-2007, 06:56 AM
Does every american celebrate the 4th of july ?

nieh
07-05-2007, 07:35 AM
Most American's do in some way or another. Basically it amounts to a day off work where you get to drink and blow shit up.

Iamstupid
07-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Oh. Okay. So that's a fucking great day.

Does your president annoy you, polluting your television channels at least one hour, to tell bullshits about how nice is America ?

BREAK
07-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Every day is Fuck Britain Day. Or should be

Sin Studly
07-05-2007, 12:41 PM
You guys have only really won about 10 meaningful wars in your short existence (one against yourselves) so i suppose these things seem somewhat important. Here thay ran out of days of the year so are just universally smug))

I take it you're a rooinek, then? Anyways, here's why your statement was stupid ;

1. It celebrates the fact that they gained independence more than that they won the war, so your entire statement is stupid.

2. How many meaningful wars has Britain won during America's short existance? Hint ; I don't think Falklands counts as meaningful, since all it decided was which side of the road the Islanders would drive on.

3. How many of those meaningful wars required US help to win?

4. How does it feel to have the entire world boycott you until you end Apartheid and put a kaffir up as president and then have your economy suffer even worse under incompetent kaffirboetie leadership than it ever suffered under the worldwide boycott?

Every day is Fuck Britain Day. Or should be

Exactly what I was going to say.

Andy
07-05-2007, 12:53 PM
I like the "we hate Britain" threads. They amuse me.

Mart2Play
07-05-2007, 02:29 PM
I take it you're a rooinek, then? Anyways, here's why your statement was stupid ;

1. It celebrates the fact that they gained independence more than that they won the war, so your entire statement is stupid.

2. How many meaningful wars has Britain won during America's short existance? Hint ; I don't think Falklands counts as meaningful, since all it decided was which side of the road the Islanders would drive on.

3. How many of those meaningful wars required US help to win?

4. How does it feel to have the entire world boycott you until you end Apartheid and put a kaffir up as president and then have your economy suffer even worse under incompetent kaffirboetie leadership than it ever suffered under the worldwide boycott?

A stupid statement times 4!?....i was going for at least 5, dammit!
I was just being humerous.....no worries, your comments always make me lol.

"Every day is Fuck (a female) Britain Day. Or should be"
Fixed it.....lets make babies, not war))

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2007, 06:40 PM
I hope you weren't born in the UK. If you were, stop proving them right, tard.

All About Eve
07-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I still think Dave's going to surprise us one day with a, "Hey guys, about me being British? Yeah, I was kidding. My parents are American; we just moved over here when I was young. I'm not really one of them."

Steve-O
07-05-2007, 07:35 PM
yah he don't seem like them at all im confused....his parents must be secret agents or something.

Mart2Play
07-05-2007, 07:48 PM
I hope you weren't born in the UK. If you were, stop proving them right, tard.

Nope, i wasn`t born here...and its not like you guys need my help in proving them right, spastic.

Sunny
07-05-2007, 07:57 PM
i celebrated the 4th by getting totally rocked on pier17, watching macy's fireworks, and then going to a semi-burlesque show called absinthe, which featured hot naked wimmins with nipple tassels.

wholesome and all-american, all right. :D