PDA

View Full Version : sum 41 underclass hero

bouncingcoles
07-21-2007, 11:36 AM
ya there other albums are sweet and they are great guys but iv downloaded the whole new underclass hero album and it truly sucks. its so incredibly obvious they are trying desperately to make a huge hit album again. no wonder there guitarist left the band, i dont blame him.

0r4ng3
07-21-2007, 11:40 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29087

Also, I thought the album was pretty good. Like, at first listen, I could see where you're coming from, but I'm liking it a little more now.

RODNEYMULLEN
07-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Hey fuck you. If you don't like the album why make a whole other tread about it. Who the fuck cares. It's a great album. I think it's the best album they've ever made. SUCK MY COCK!

H1T_That
07-22-2007, 03:17 AM
Hey fuck you. If you don't like the album why make a whole other tread about it. Who the fuck cares. It's a great album. I think it's the best album they've ever made. SUCK MY COCK!

You really are a fucking idiot.

bouncingcoles
07-22-2007, 11:12 AM

you have a problem.

BustedKnuckles
07-22-2007, 06:31 PM

You can't be serious. Refer to my post in the original thread. They've run out of ideas and are now grasping on the "band is growing up" straw.

ZagmenO
07-22-2007, 07:13 PM
I still has yet 2 hear this one. ;);) :o :cool:

Lightning Rod
07-22-2007, 09:49 PM
it's not personal....but
what a F*ck Is F*ckin That
Green Day - Working Class Hero
Sum 41 - Underclass Hero

did they have a "call" syndrome...
i mean ....same name's of songs...
it's like someone ...called his demo or