PDA

View Full Version : What's For Dinner? - New

Homer
07-29-2007, 03:25 AM
Okay, so as none of you may know, when I'm not focusing on my band Against Belief, the bassist (Tye Sitar) and I like to fool around (keep reading) with Fruity Loops Studio and create some techno songs. We call this experiment What's For Dinner?. We've already finished our first album, and sold about 0 copies. So after that, it died down. But now, I'm here to present to you all, the brand new What's For Dinner?! What's new about it? Nothing, really. It's just that we're using the Myspace account now.

Anyways, I've made a new song tonight to celebrate the occasion, and I've put up four songs that none of you has heard up on the new and improved Myspace account.

Check it out right here (http://www.myspace.com/whatsfordinnerband).
(You'll notice that the link is [...]/whatsfordinnerband, that's right, so remember that)

The new song is Trance. The person featured in the photo is Chase Hourd, who has nothing to do with the band.

So far, all of the songs on that list are created by me (except for WILTBH, which I co-created) because I don't have Tye's songs on my computer.

So, listen, and tell me what you think!

PS: Add us as a friend.

Homer
07-29-2007, 11:18 PM
So... 6 views, huh? Bah!

Nineteen Seventy Nine
07-30-2007, 09:39 PM
I really liked it. Especially "Trance" and "Trapped". Your new project is very listenable.

coke_a_holic
07-30-2007, 09:53 PM
I listened to it yesterday and forgot to comment.

Trapped's robot voices are fucking cool. All of the music is awesome, slightly repetitive, but not so much so that I become bored. NEEDZ MOR SYNTH!!!

Skinny
07-30-2007, 10:04 PM
sorry man, but techno isnt my thing, but i guess i cant judge until i actually listen to it, can i?

Homer
07-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Wow, the comments came rushing in in under a half hour!

Trapped's robot voices are fucking cool. All of the music is awesome, slightly repetitive, but not so much so that I become bored. NEEDZ MOR SYNTH!!!

Yes, the robot voices are cool, but they took a hell of a long time to make, and you can't possibly add more synth! It would be a synth overload! In fact, when I made Trance, near the end, my speakers couldn't handle it, so I had to render it down to an mp3 of the utmost quality!

sorry man, but techno isnt my thing, but i guess i cant judge until i actually listen to it, can i?

See, that's just it. It's not really "techno", it's like... rock/punk (LAWL) with synth melodies. Well, my songs are like that anyways, Tye's are more techno-ish, which you can't find on the Myspace page... yet.

Oh and

Your new project is very listenable.

Definitely going on the new album... somewhere.