PDA

View Full Version : The "Little Miss and Mark Squared Circle"

BustedKnuckles
07-31-2007, 12:55 PM
Here you guys go! This is for you two so that whenever one says something you don't agree with, you can bring it here to off topic instead of dragging down perfect threads.

Enjoy!

coke_a_holic
07-31-2007, 12:57 PM
This is cute.

wheelchairman
07-31-2007, 03:41 PM
Not really, in context this is just a continuation of BustedKnuckle's whining. Which he does a lot.

noodlesfan
07-31-2007, 03:52 PM
perfect threads.

LULULULULULULULULUL

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi, blow me? kthx!

BustedKnuckles
07-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Not really, in context this is just a continuation of BustedKnuckle's whining. Which he does a lot.

Me? Whine? A lot?

I don't, but when I do and people set me straight then I apologize. I'm sorry that you enjoy reading the fucking douchebaggery that is the on going soap opera of Little Miss and Old Mark.

Don't say I whine when I don't all the time. Douche.

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm doing my job. Not going to apologize for correcting someone who isn't playing nice.

- -Lauren- -
07-31-2007, 04:17 PM
AWW, I saw the first words and I was hoping it was a Little Miss Sunshine thread.

nieh
07-31-2007, 04:28 PM
You two need to get married and get it over with.

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2007, 04:38 PM
You two need to get married and get it over with.

I'm not the one with the crush.

wheelchairman
07-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Me? Whine? A lot?

I don't, but when I do and people set me straight then I apologize. I'm sorry that you enjoy reading the fucking douchebaggery that is the on going soap opera of Little Miss and Old Mark.

Don't say I whine when I don't all the time. Douche.

Do you want some cheese with your whine?

nieh
07-31-2007, 04:56 PM
But you two might really get along if you ever meet in real life!

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2007, 04:56 PM
But you two might really get along if you ever meet in real life!

LOL, well, he did see me on the F train, after I moved and hadn't been on the F in weeks.

Andy
07-31-2007, 05:00 PM
Je ne comprends pas.

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2007, 05:03 PM
Je ne comprends pas.

During the whole Mark-pretends-to-be-friends-with-the-band-and-talk-about-and-post-demos-of-new-songs fiasco, after he was proved wrong he thought it was an appropriate response to say he saw me on the F train in NYC. OMFG he's watching me and I better stop doing my job!

Andy
07-31-2007, 05:22 PM
Oh I see. Makes perfect sense...

BustedKnuckles
07-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Do you want some cheese with your whine?

Do you happen to have muenster? Or maybe some sharp cheddar or Gouda. I've never had a problem with you Wheelchairman...don't want to either.

Little Miss: Moderation isn't following someone around pestering them because they are a douche bag. Everyone knows Mark is a douche bag. You look douche bag up in the dictionary and there is Mark's picture of him drinking his beer. I shouldn't tell you how to do your job, but dammit, do it right!

wheelchairman
07-31-2007, 06:15 PM
Do you happen to have muenster? Or maybe some sharp cheddar or Gouda. I've never had a problem with you Wheelchairman...don't want to either.

Where does this logic come from? This is the internet. I might be mocking you now, but I'll forget about it in a week. I'll forget about it sooner if you happen to impress me at some point.

But no, you have to talk about having a problem with me. wtf? Who thinks like that? I don't get it.

BustedKnuckles
07-31-2007, 06:55 PM
Where does this logic come from? This is the internet. I might be mocking you now, but I'll forget about it in a week. I'll forget about it sooner if you happen to impress me at some point.

But no, you have to talk about having a problem with me. wtf? Who thinks like that? I don't get it.

Sorry. Read into it too far. Thought I actually pissed you off. Never mind then...ignore it.

JohnnyNemesis
07-31-2007, 06:55 PM
So you were so sick of their bitching that you created a whole thread for them to do it in.

Nice.

That_Guy91
07-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Little Miss: Moderation isn't following someone around pestering them because they are a douche bag. Everyone knows Mark is a douche bag. You look douche bag up in the dictionary and there is Mark's picture of him drinking his beer. I shouldn't tell you how to do your job, but dammit, do it right!

She's been a member long before she was a moderator. I could see where you would make sense if she were an admin, but she's not. The majority of her posts have nothing to do with her moderating. And it's not like she follows him around insulting him. She reads a lot/all of the posts in that section because she moderates it, and she just happens to disagree with him all the time, as I'm sure all logical people would.

BustedKnuckles
07-31-2007, 07:50 PM
So you were so sick of their bitching that you created a whole thread for them to do it in.

Nice.

Nah...I just dedicated their own little arena so I, and others, don't have to sift though their shit to get to good posts. Not that Little Miss smacking Mark down isn't golden and isn't warming to the heart, I just think it shouldn't encompass all areas of the on topic forum.

She's been a member long before she was a moderator. I could see where you would make sense if she were an admin, but she's not. The majority of her posts have nothing to do with her moderating. And it's not like she follows him around insulting him. She reads a lot/all of the posts in that section because she moderates it, and she just happens to disagree with him all the time, as I'm sure all logical people would.

Understandable...but still annoying as fuck.

EDIT: Fucking isn't annoying, it's just the word I chose and poorly so at that.

ZagmenO
07-31-2007, 08:07 PM
Well I, for one, would like to see a motherfucking showdown.

0r4ng3
07-31-2007, 08:10 PM
Who's mother? Your mother? I can support that showdown.

ZagmenO
07-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Yes. My mother, Mark, and 1565 getting into a heated argument regarding respect for The Offspring.

HornyPope
07-31-2007, 10:19 PM
During the whole Mark-pretends-to-be-friends-with-the-band-and-talk-about-and-post-demos-of-new-songs fiasco, after he was proved wrong he thought it was an appropriate response to say he saw me on the F train in NYC. OMFG he's watching me and I better stop doing my job!

Isn't that like sexual harassment though? I'm pretty sure you could sue him for like a billion dollars.

endlesst0m
07-31-2007, 11:01 PM

Nice.

Nah...I just dedicated their own little arena so I, and others, don't have to sift though their shit to get to good posts. Not that Little Miss smacking Mark down isn't golden and isn't warming to the heart, I just think it shouldn't encompass all areas of the on topic forum.

He made it seem stupid though, the way he worded it.

JohnnyNemesis
08-01-2007, 07:34 AM
I wonder if Mark will now accuse BustedKnuckles of "deliberately trying to get people to hate" him. That was something he often did whenever a mod poked fun at him.

Harnum
08-01-2007, 09:11 AM
I liked this thread and the stupidity of the idea that BustedKnuckles had. The fact that he thought both Mark and 1565 would actually fight in a certain thread whenever they feel fit to, makes me wholeheartedly LOL.

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2007, 09:15 AM
I liked this thread and the stupidity of the idea that BustedKnuckles had. The fact that he thought both Mark and 1565 would actually fight in a certain thread whenever they feel fit to, makes me wholeheartedly LOL.

What, you think he made this thread seriously hoping they'd argue in here and not elsewhere? Don't be dumb. He was just attempting to make a whiney point.

Harnum
08-01-2007, 09:30 AM
What, you think he made this thread seriously hoping they'd argue in here and not elsewhere? Don't be dumb. He was just attempting to make a whiney point.

Kinda. He is BustedKnuckles after all.

Well then, I'm an idiot... :(

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Lemme tell ya, there is NOTHING I LOVE MORE IN THE WORLD than someone with sour grapes because he wasn't around for the moderator vote and loves taking it out on me because I'm the most visible in GOD with my big mouth. I don't appreciate it, and I'm not going to be nice about it. You can go on and on about what-should-a-moderator-do and who you think I should be, but at the end of the day, I am calling things exactly as I have for the last two years, and for the 9 years before that as a member, and if the band disapproved, you goddamn well better believe that I would have heard about it long ago. I am not going to stop giving my opinions in threads just because one member cannot handle it and views any reply of mine to him as a personal attack. The only reason Mark is the only one getting this from me in GOD right now is because Venom is gone.

There's also nothing I love more in the world than all this useless fucking attention being paid to what I'm supposed to be doing.

sKratch
08-01-2007, 09:50 AM
I guess I don't know who the hell bustedknuckles is, so starting with an empty canvas I thought this thread was funny.
I had to try really hard not to make offspring references in mark's birthday thread http://www.skratch-zero.com/crap/redface.gif

JohnnyNemesis
08-01-2007, 10:28 AM
if the band disapproved, you goddamn well better believe that I would have heard about it long ago

Not to mention the band has actually shown you their appreciation as far as how well you do your job.

BustedKnuckles
08-01-2007, 11:01 AM

Please. Someone use a designated thread for its specified purpose! HA!

This was merely poking fun at Little Miss and Mark for their constant cat fighting as if the end of the world depended on who won.

If it does, tell me because that would be significant.

I also like how people believe me to be whiny and crying over things. I'm not. I just wanted to point out, sorry in advance, that Little Miss looks stupid picking fights with a known douche bag.

BustedKnuckles
08-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Not to mention the band has actually shown you their appreciation as far as how well you do your job.

And also true.

Harnum
08-01-2007, 11:37 AM
This was merely poking fun at Little Miss and Mark for their constant cat fighting as if the end of the world depended on who won.

So what did you think the reaction would be? That was a dumb move. It's obvious this was more than a poking fun at 1565 and OldMark. It seemed like it was more or less to start something. You could have 'poked fun' in a thread where they were arguing. You didn't have to designate a thread for it.

BustedKnuckles
08-01-2007, 12:42 PM
So what did you think the reaction would be? That was a dumb move. It's obvious this was more than a poking fun at 1565 and OldMark. It seemed like it was more or less to start something. You could have 'poked fun' in a thread where they were arguing. You didn't have to designate a thread for it.

And that is your opinion of which you are entitled to.

Harnum
08-01-2007, 12:55 PM
But wasn't it speaking the truth?

HeadAroundU
08-01-2007, 01:56 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/mark17_pt2.jpg
People shouldn't be talking to him.

Bustedknuckles is an average guy.

leo3375
08-01-2007, 02:45 PM
What this forum needs is a Shitlist thread: A place where we can vent about who on the boards has pissed us off and why. Let the fighting go on in there and help keep other threads on-topic.

HeadAroundU
08-01-2007, 03:03 PM
And what about a Killlist thread? A place where we can kill anyone who has pissed us off.

Leo, I noticed that you have the great ideas lately. Like don't reply to spam threads. Amazing. :) :D

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2007, 03:13 PM
To everyone complaining about how such "catfights" are off-topic: What sort of shitstorm do you think I wouldn't be starting by deleting criticisms of my moderation? If someone is accusing me of abusing my "powers," how would it not be viewed as an abuse of power to delete anything anyone said against me?

I just wanted to point out, sorry in advance, that Little Miss looks stupid picking fights with a known douche bag.

Hi, don't give a fuck, thanks.

sKratch
08-01-2007, 03:20 PM
What this forum needs is a Shitlist thread: A place where we can vent about who on the boards has pissed us off and why. Let the fighting go on in there and help keep other threads on-topic.

Yeah and then that'll start fights about who you're fighting because other people want to fight you about fighting someone else.

Little_Miss_1565
08-02-2007, 10:21 PM
To everyone complaining about how such "catfights" are off-topic: What sort of shitstorm do you think I wouldn't be starting by deleting criticisms of my moderation? If someone is accusing me of abusing my "powers," how would it not be viewed as an abuse of power to delete anything anyone said against me?

Someone please speak now answering this or, so help me god, forever hold your peace.

KyleW
08-03-2007, 02:51 AM
Yeah and then that'll start fights about who you're fighting because other people want to fight you about fighting someone else.

I barely understood that.... but i got it in the end (im not saying your grammar is bad, im just slow)

Harnum
08-03-2007, 07:03 AM

It would be creating a super shitstorm. More people would take it as an abuse of powers when you start deleting everything they say about you. You are correct in saying all this, although I think you knew it and didn't need me to clarify.

Sin Studly
08-03-2007, 07:12 AM
Someone please speak now answering this or, so help me god, forever hold your peace.

What the fuck does it matter what they say against you if you delete it all?

T-6005
08-03-2007, 08:19 AM
1565, the only way to win here is to be totally bereft of logic.

BustedKnuckles
08-03-2007, 09:57 AM
Or fucking die. But yes, deleting things would cause a shit storm of Biblical proportions.

Little_Miss_1565
08-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Nice maturity there, kiddo. I'm certain to take you seriously when you're throwing that shit around.

Sin Studly
08-03-2007, 11:23 AM
But yes, deleting things would cause a shit storm of Biblical proportions.

I don't think internet spam which can be deleted with a few clicks of 1565's mouse quite ranks with the Nile turning to blood, but whatever you say, buddy.

HeadAroundU
08-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Unless TheOldMark has an important connections. ;)

ZagmenO
08-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Jesus can send him an e-mail saying when the second coming will be, and Mark will post the e-mail on the forums.

BustedKnuckles
08-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Nice maturity there, kiddo. I'm certain to take you seriously when you're throwing that shit around.

So then you don't take JohnnyN seriously? Because I'm certain I essentially stole that line from him.

Hypocrite.

Little_Miss_1565
08-03-2007, 11:50 PM
JN knows I don't like when he does that, and beyond that, I know him in person, so it's quite different. Know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.

ninthlayer
08-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Hi 1565, how are you today? Let's party.

ha-cha ha-cha ha-cha ha-cha cha cha cha cha

BustedKnuckles
08-04-2007, 02:12 AM
JN knows I don't like when he does that, and beyond that, I know him in person, so it's quite different. Know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.

Ah, you do have a point. Then let me tell you a little about me.

I'm one that shouldn't be taken seriously unless I'm talking on topic.

I'm one that enjoys a good argument.

I'm also one that enjoys a good joke/prank.

I'm one that tries to make a point through arguments, jokes, and pranks.

I'm one that can gracefully bow out when bested in these situations.

I'm one that has been bested.

I understand now why you do what you do. I understand a little more of your level of competence. I understand you may have illusions of grandeur. I understand that through this I made myself look foolish. Through this though, I now understand how this board works as a social unit and how to best get along with its inhabitants.

Thank you.

Little_Miss_1565
08-04-2007, 01:34 PM
I don't have "illusions of grandeur," I'm a fucking moderator--I am, in fact, in charge of a forum being not a clusterfuck. And that opens me up to a lot of bullshit from a lot of people, and no, I don't always take that gracefully because after this many years of it, it gets old. I'm sure you understand. Thanks for your newfound civility, that does make me take you more seriously.

JohnnyNemesis
08-04-2007, 01:46 PM
I always laugh when people bow out humbly but make sure they stick in a quick jab before they go.

Little_Miss_1565
08-04-2007, 01:59 PM
It's just like, blah. Some of us have been on this board together for a decade. A decade! And this somehow means we're an unfair social hierarchy. 10 fucking years!

Llamas
08-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Unless TheOldMark has an important connections. ;)

Jesus can send him an e-mail saying when the second coming will be, and Mark will post the e-mail on the forums.

Both of these gave me lols.

Anyway. I think bustedknuckles was given unnecessary shit here... he did nothing out of the ordinary that many respected members haven't done. However, a lot of it ended up being bullshit the more he posted. Any of his points about 1565 being moderator were retarded. 1565's moderator status shouldn't have ANYTHING to do with this. What, because she's a mod she should behave differently than others? That's just stupid. This whole thing has nothing to do with that.

He did make one good point, and that was that it is annoying when people argue with known morons. It's like when people (including myself) would argue with trolls. It brings down the rest of the board and many threads to carry on arguments that you KNOW are going nowhere due to nature of whom you are arguing with. Anyone with half a brain here knows that Mark is fucking retarded and is wrong in almost every situation. However, making or backing up arguments against him is futile and just fills the board with crap.

1565 asks in GOD why nobody is backing her up in arguments if we agree with her... and a good portion of why people don't is mostly just because it is totally pointless to argue something everyone has known for ages, especially when you know that Mark will never make any concessions or admit he's wrong. It just adds to clutter that nobody wants to sift through.

BustedKnuckles
08-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Both of these gave me lols.

Anyway. I think bustedknuckles was given unnecessary shit here... he did nothing out of the ordinary that many respected members haven't done. However, a lot of it ended up being bullshit the more he posted. Any of his points about 1565 being moderator were retarded. 1565's moderator status shouldn't have ANYTHING to do with this. What, because she's a mod she should behave differently than others? That's just stupid. This whole thing has nothing to do with that.

He did make one good point, and that was that it is annoying when people argue with known morons. It's like when people (including myself) would argue with trolls. It brings down the rest of the board and many threads to carry on arguments that you KNOW are going nowhere due to nature of whom you are arguing with. Anyone with half a brain here knows that Mark is fucking retarded and is wrong in almost every situation. However, making or backing up arguments against him is futile and just fills the board with crap.

1565 asks in GOD why nobody is backing her up in arguments if we agree with her... and a good portion of why people don't is mostly just because it is totally pointless to argue something everyone has known for ages, especially when you know that Mark will never make any concessions or admit he's wrong. It just adds to clutter that nobody wants to sift through.

Those posts made me laugh as well. That was also my main point, but I decided to try to play the 'moderation' card to no avail. On other boards I've been on, moderators have been placed higher than others on the board and expected not to act that way. Now that I know this board doesn't operate this way it's not a problem.

1565, I said 'illusions of grandeur' because you acted as if I were a child when actually I'm only a year your younger.

That_Guy91
08-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Like age matters. Zag's 19.

Little_Miss_1565
08-04-2007, 11:48 PM

Quoted for truth. I don't give a fuck how old someone is--if someone is acting like an ass, I will treat him/her as such, until such time as he/she stops acting like an ass.

You weren't here when the mods were voted in--the mods were nominated and voted from the posting population, not brought in from the outside or selected like in 99% of other forums. All of us have been on the forums for 5+ years--in many cases, myself included, more than 10.

Anyway, my point is, we care deeply about this community, but above all, we're human. When annoyed, pissed off, and assailed by morons from all sides for years on end with little to no support, it gets to a person. The title "moderator" does not alone bestow a person with the patience of saints.

BustedKnuckles
08-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Quoted for truth. I don't give a fuck how old someone is--if someone is acting like an ass, I will treat him/her as such, until such time as he/she stops acting like an ass.

You weren't here when the mods were voted in--the mods were nominated and voted from the posting population, not brought in from the outside or selected like in 99% of other forums. All of us have been on the forums for 5+ years--in many cases, myself included, more than 10.

Anyway, my point is, we care deeply about this community, but above all, we're human. When annoyed, pissed off, and assailed by morons from all sides for years on end with little to no support, it gets to a person. The title "moderator" does not alone bestow a person with the patience of saints.

Well thanks for explaining things out for me. I've got to say that, after hearing you explain it, I like the idea of a moderator being able to blast someone or defend them self the way you did. It cuts down on unneeded bannings and such.

Little_Miss_1565
08-05-2007, 10:28 AM
There ya go. I never thought if it that way. I just wanted people to stop being shitty in my community.

Endymion
08-05-2007, 10:54 AM
I'm a fucking moderator

well, you're a moderator anyway.

:(

Little_Miss_1565
08-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Just cuz I made you sleep on the couch? :P

Endymion
08-05-2007, 11:51 AM
;p it was surprisingly comfortable

TheOldMark
08-06-2007, 07:08 PM
oh boy. i have to agree with some of the comments that this is unnecessarily trying to start shit. i chime in every now and then with what are mostly positive comments about the band, if you dont like it, fine, i dont like most of you either, most of you are virgins living in your own filth, it really doesnt phase me so why bother? Being here for 10 years, Ive always felt offspring fans ought to be at least neutrally friendly with eachother, but obviously there is tension hatred and competition among nearly all. thats a shame.
way back in the day, there was some harmony among 1565 and I, and pretty much everyone else. About 7 years ago she started attacking each of my posts, and this has been going on ever since, despite repeated requests from myself and other members to stop, for the good of the community. however, she thinks this is HER community, and she can do what she wants. moderating is moderating, moderating is not causing conflict. If I were you I'd go after people that are off topic, not people who express different opinions from your own.

I'm doing my job. Not going to apologize for correcting someone who isn't playing nice.
No. You are constantly causing problems.

I'm not the one with the crush.
LOL. Don't flatter yourself.

Lemme tell ya, there is NOTHING I LOVE MORE IN THE WORLD than someone with sour grapes because he wasn't around for the moderator vote and loves taking it out on me because I'm the most visible in GOD with my big mouth.
Repeatedly, Ive said I did not want a moderator role. Its not for me. Maybe 10 years ago I would have had the time and the interest but that faded when the real world became more attractive than the virtual world. I stay on threads that interest me, but never would I have the time to go through every post everyday.

I don't have "illusions of grandeur," I'm a fucking moderator--I am, in fact, in charge of a forum being not a clusterfuck. And that opens me up to a lot of bullshit from a lot of people, and no, I don't always take that gracefully because after this many years of it, it gets old. I'm sure you understand. Thanks for your newfound civility, that does make me take you more seriously.

Do you ever notice how this girl is CONSTANTLY defending her role as a moderator? This should say something, I mean, clearly you're wrong if you're constantly causing shit and constantly justifying it as something you're entitled to do but no one else is...

I had to try really hard not to make offspring references in mark's birthday thread http://www.skratch-zero.com/crap/redface.gif
what???

mrconeman
08-06-2007, 07:16 PM
For the love of fuck no one else reply to him.
Ever.

TheOldMark
08-06-2007, 07:25 PM
For the love of fuck no one else reply to him.
Ever.

that would be terrif.

JohnnyNemesis
08-06-2007, 07:31 PM
But why would he post if he didn't want replies?

I didn't even bother reading his post though, considering he's been posting the same exact thing for about a year now, and it's always bullshit.

0r4ng3
08-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Ironically, I think this thread just achieved its intended purpose.

nieh
08-06-2007, 07:44 PM
most of you are virgins living in your own filth

you're probably not getting any cuz your fat. all normal and moderately attractive people get laid. frequently.

sometimes i just wanna get my dick wet without having to listen to her go on about how her day went. thats a fuck buddy. to the point without the bullshit.

do the nonexclusive thing. if your fucking more than one person, 3 or 4 at a time (one person two days a week is best) then you wont have that attachment issue because youll be getting it from other places. this doesnt always work but i feel like this is the most ideal sitch.

You know, I can't help but feel that the reason Mark talks about sex the way he does is to hide the fact that he's unable to keep any one girl interested in him for any length of time.

Llamas
08-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Oh dear, all those quotes made me simultaneously lol and feel shame for mankind.

TheOldMark
08-06-2007, 08:31 PM
You know, I can't help but feel that the reason Mark talks about sex the way he does is to hide the fact that he's unable to keep any one girl interested in him for any length of time.

wow way to go off topic and dig up my old posts. most of what ive posted about sex is not serious. fyi women love me.

Not Ozymandias
08-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Mark, every single person here who's known you on the board for years thinks that you're fucking clownshoes.

Why do you think this is?

Not Ozymandias
08-06-2007, 08:42 PM
fyi women love me.
Nobody loves you. This will not change.

nieh
08-06-2007, 08:44 PM
fucking clownshoes

<3 to that. It's been a while.

JohnnyNemesis
08-06-2007, 08:59 PM
I love this thread.

Skinny
08-06-2007, 09:26 PM
this thread isnt really for Little Miss 1565 or The Old Mark anymore, its just a place to screw around, thanks Bustedknuckles :)

TheOldMark
08-06-2007, 09:43 PM
Why do you think this is?

jealousy..

JohnnyNemesis
08-06-2007, 10:30 PM
jealousy..

TheOldMark's megalomania in one word, folks. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Jakebert
08-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Hey Mark, get off the cross, use the wood to build a bridge, and get over it.

ZagmenO
08-07-2007, 12:31 PM

I understand that you have erectile dysfunction, but that doesn't mean you can take it out on my youngness.

Little_Miss_1565
08-07-2007, 01:25 PM
I understand that you have erectile dysfunction, but that doesn't mean you can take it out on my youngness.

I love that any time you say anything about Zag, you don't have to back it up because he will swoop in and prove it himself. Guaranteed.

ZagmenO
08-07-2007, 02:29 PM
^ By youngness I meant too young to have erection problems. So, unless you started having any sorta old age issues at 19, you should know what I'm talkin' 'bout! Foo'.

mrconeman
08-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Well that worked.

Jakebert
08-07-2007, 03:34 PM
That was perfect. Good work, Little Miss.

BustedKnuckles
08-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Wow...I am away from the internet for three days and this thread turns to gold. I love it.