PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Buzshism
08-01-2007, 05:56 PM
I'll just wait and see what oblivious answers you have because there's obviously no reasoning with you dumbasses.

Revolver-2005?
08-01-2007, 05:59 PM
I am oblivious.

JohnnyNemesis
08-01-2007, 06:05 PM
We don't like pedophiles.

Way to bait us. gj.

Sunny
08-01-2007, 06:14 PM
tl;dr.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e211/YayPedoBear/pedobear6eg1gd.jpg

noodlesfan
08-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Stretched urethra.

ZagmenO
08-01-2007, 06:44 PM
I'll just wait and see what oblivious answers you have because there's obviously no reasoning with you dumbasses.

Uuh...nice to meet you, too.

Jakebert
08-01-2007, 08:17 PM
The more interesting question is: why the fuck did you make this thread? You constantly claim that you hate it when we make fun of you, but all you ever seem to do is call attention to yourself through stupid passive aggressive comments that don't make any sense given the context of the thread, or you do this. What was the inspiration for this thread? We all basically forgot about your existance. Sure, some of us made a few jokes in the NHL thread, but for the most part, we let it go and didn't feel the need to make an argument because Jack The Tripper really isn't that bad of a guy, and most of us realize that. And none of them were even directed at you whatsoever, so there's really no reason for you to be this whiny?

After you went away the first time you got flamed, we forgot about you. We moved on and forgot you ever posted here. Then you came back, and for no reason whatsoever, started making posts about how mean everyone here is and how dumb we are, in a thread that had maybe 1 or 2 posts in it, niether of which were negative. If you would have just blended in and tried to post normally, I'm sure most of the people here would have just ignored you. I personally completely forgot who you were, then when you went all aggressive in the thread, I looked you up to see why you were so fucking whiny, then from that found out what your past had been here. If you hadn't whined like a little kid for no reason in a completely innocent thread, then I'd have had no reason to check back, and then I wouldn't have remembered the whole thing that happened before and flamed you for it. I can't say for sure that the whole board would have acted that way, but I can say that if you didn't intentionally draw attention to yourself, you might have just blended in like a normal poster instead of being singled out.

The reason you get so much shit here isn't just because of your opinion, but because of the fact that you constantly have to bring the whole fucking argument back up in every single post you make. If you bring it up all the time, what other reaction is going to happen? Do you honestly think that it's going to make things easier for you if you keep acting like a complete dipshit when you're completely unprovoked? We're not going to change our opinions on you just because you make a pointlessly aggressive post in an otherwise decent thread or because you make a pointlessly defensive thread when everyone here has moved on. Personally, I'm starting to think that you like all of the attention that you're getting, because that's the only logical explanation for why you'd keep doing this.

That_Guy91
08-01-2007, 08:43 PM
I think he meant "Why aren't you all attracted to small children?"

noodlesfan
08-01-2007, 09:27 PM
We are, we just don't brag about it.

SkunkIt
08-02-2007, 02:17 AM
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5444/2lolololololol2ba1.png

JohnnyNemesis
08-02-2007, 06:05 AM
I think he meant "Why aren't you all attracted to small children?"

I fucking love this.

Lodat225
08-02-2007, 06:13 AM
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Pedobear_chase300x200.gif

Jack the Tripper
08-02-2007, 06:32 AM

I'm agreeing with the other people this time. Just let it go. You don't need to keep talking after the conversation's over.