PDA

View Full Version : Delete Accounts

random33
08-02-2007, 07:56 PM
:confused: How does one go about deleting an account on the Offspring forums? :confused:

nieh
08-02-2007, 07:58 PM
What reason does one have for deleting an account when one can just choose not to come on anymore?

JohnnyNemesis
08-02-2007, 08:11 PM
YO MOMMA IS A 'HO

lol.

random33
08-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Well, maybe one just does not want to be associated with this site anymore. Google the username and Offspring pops up. There should be an option to delete account. No one replies to the numerous messages sent to the 'Contact Us' in regards to this matter so I thought I'd ask here.

Anyone know how?

Endymion
08-02-2007, 09:01 PM
even if your account were to be deleted, all your old posts would be in the archives and it would be a pain for the admins to have to manually delete them from there.

also, you're a coward for making a new account to ask this question from.

Apathy
08-02-2007, 09:04 PM
So.

Any guesses on who this actually is? Perhaps Venom_Symbiote? Because is still mysteriously vanished?

random33
08-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Oh, No no no no. I haven't been here before. I just made the account.

So how do I delete it?

I don't need to be a "pain" for the admin since these are my first posts, simply delete the thread...

random33
08-02-2007, 09:07 PM
all your old posts would be in the archives and it would be a pain for the admins to have to manually delete them from there.

also, you're a coward for making a new account to ask this question from.

A) These are my first posts :confused: (I only have 4!)
B) This is my only account :confused:

Apathy
08-02-2007, 09:11 PM
My other guess is bd007h. He wants to leave because he is embarrassed of the recent activities.
and grls ~gno it!!

random33
08-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Seriously, please I have no clue who you guys are or what these "events" are. I just want to get rid of this.

It seems like others aren't too happy here either judging from the responses I'm getting... :(

random33
08-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Bump

C'mon, Admin, anyone??? :confused:

KyleW
08-03-2007, 01:57 AM
I just made the account.

So how do I delete it?

Hold on, are you telling me you made an account just so you could delete it. Seems kinda illogical to me

Great Mike
08-03-2007, 02:53 AM
Don't worry, we --the Anonymous-- already have your username and password.

WebDudette
08-03-2007, 05:05 AM
So uhh... you made an account and you first post was asking how to have it deleted? He have a matching IP mods?

nieh
08-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Well, maybe one just does not want to be associated with this site anymore. Google the username and Offspring pops up. Bullshit. If this really is your only account, then you should just not have posted at all. How would anyone track you back to this site if you've never posted any personal info or made any posts at all? Just stop logging in if you don't want to be associated with the site anymore.

Oh, No no no no. I haven't been here before. I just made the account.
Bullshit.

Seriously, please I have no clue who you guys are or what these "events" are. I just want to get rid of this.

Bullshit. You're overcompensating.

SaiKYoU
08-03-2007, 11:24 AM
this one's an asshole... if you want to get rid of all your postes why you keep posting "oh pleeease, could someone delete every post that proves that i've ever visited this forum? cause i'm ashamed of being related to thsi site!"

F@ BANKZ
08-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Bullshit. If this really is your only account, then you should just not have posted at all. How would anyone track you back to this site if you've never posted any personal info or made any posts at all? Just stop logging in if you don't want to be associated with the site anymore.

Bullshit.

Bullshit. You're overcompensating.

Agreed...

If this is your only account why would you be worried about being associated with this site? It doesn't appear on Google results for your username, at least not as far as I can be bothered to read.

nieh
08-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Actually, it's the first thing that comes up here. (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bd007h)

bd007h
08-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Whoever that is, it's not me. I'm not worried about being associated with this site. Most of the stuff I get ripped on for on here were from 1 1/2 - 2 years ago, and I've moved past that.

Mannen som blev en gris
08-03-2007, 02:54 PM
The admin (http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=1) is the only one who could delete your account. However, he doesn't come here often so he most likely won't see this thread. I would tell you to PM him, but he appears to have disabled PMs. So I guess you should email him, but wait

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

This seems really fucking stupid. However, if you click on "the administrator" there, you get to this message sending thing anyway, so you could try that I suppose.

If nothing happens, you could ask a mod (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showgroups.php), since they probably have some super mega admin hotline. JohnnyNemesis and Endymion are apparently not willing to help you though...

If no mod is willing to help you, you could always ask Duskygrin (http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=8557) who also seems have some super mega admin hotline.

Forgive me for being helpful, Offspring BBS. Honestly, if the guy wants his account deleted because of what he says, shouldn't he be able to? And if the guy wants his account deleted because he's Venom or BD007H, shouldn't he be able to? It's not a big deal, and perfectly understandable.

nieh
08-03-2007, 03:05 PM
It's understandable, but it's cowardly to make a new account like that as Endy said. I don't believe at all that this is the only account the person had, but I'm not sure who it actually is. And the mods can't delete accounts, if falls entirely on the admin and vBulletin. If they're not answering him in the "contact us" thing then he's kind of screwed.

All About Eve
08-03-2007, 03:07 PM
I bet it's Ricky. He's trying to flee back Mexico from the po-po, but is afraid they'll track him using our BBS.

Jakebert
08-03-2007, 03:07 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that this is another user who's been embarassed into deleting his account. I looked at his profile, and 6 out of 7 of his posts were in this thread. How could you become that unhappy with the board in a single post?

My guess is that it's Buzhiesm or however the fuck you spell his name. I believe bd007h in saying that it's not him, I see no reason for him to lie. As for Venom, I don't see him doing that either. He's too proud of the garbage he posts to do this.

Oh, and something I found a tiny bit lolworthy, his post that's not in this thread is one commenting on ilovellamas' hair. I'm not sure why I find that funny, but I do.

Apathy
08-03-2007, 03:11 PM
He posted that after he made this thread.

nieh
08-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Notice how that was the last post he made too? He had already made this thread before that.

I believe bd007h in saying that it's not him, I see no reason for him to lie.
Keep in mind he DID delete all his reviews on Amazon after the birthday thread Rick made for him.

F@ BANKZ
08-03-2007, 04:12 PM
In light of what Mannen said here are the forum l337ers.
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showgroups.php
If you look at the admins there are actually six, three of which PMs can be sent to, I'd ask them.

killer_queen
08-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Sinister comes to my mind. I don't know, I've always thought he'd do something like this.

Endymion
08-03-2007, 04:22 PM
don't pm or email the admins directly. if you wish to send them an email, there's a link somewhere for that (namely, the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page).

F@ BANKZ
08-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Sinister comes to my mind. I don't know, I've always thought he'd do something like this.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=sinister&meta=
He definately doesn't check out.

ZagmenO
08-03-2007, 04:34 PM
"Random"...33? A little too obvious, dude. You also seem to be denying a little too much that this is your only account.

Meiko
08-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Well, maybe one just does not want to be associated with this site anymore. Google the username and Offspring pops up. There should be an option to delete account.

I agree with people thinking you have another account. And also with the fact that what you say is stupid.

the username appears in google... so what? If you don't have any picture nor info about you in your profile, what's the problem? just an empty profile will appear, and posts about a nobody will show up.

Why making things complicated?

Homer
08-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Hey, what happened to Venom anyways?

Endymion
08-04-2007, 01:36 AM
he was banned.

Offspring-Junkie
08-04-2007, 02:02 AM
What did he do to be banned?

HeadAroundU
08-04-2007, 03:08 AM
/\ Calling 'Ninty Man' Speedy Gonzales? And then "Ariva! Ariva!".
:)

H1T_That
08-04-2007, 03:14 AM
/\ Calling 'Ninty Man' Speedy Gonzales? And then "Ariva! Ariva!".
:)

I told him to choke on a knife or something. Should i be worrying that i might be banned too?!?!?1

HeadAroundU
08-04-2007, 03:21 AM
I still believe that he is on vacation. :(

Endymion
08-04-2007, 07:26 AM
hau: he has actually been banned.

HeadAroundU
08-04-2007, 07:34 AM
...:( :( :( :(...

Ryder1234
08-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Bump

C'mon, Admin, anyone??? :confused:

random is fun

H1T_That
08-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Why'd Venom get banned?

Little_Miss_1565
08-06-2007, 09:40 AM
You didn't see the worst of it--I had to delete most of his postings on sight.