PDA

View Full Version : About photo album sites

Anya82
08-10-2007, 09:16 PM
I have some photo albums in Yahoo! Photos. But, as some of you might know, they're closing it.
So, they're telling the users to move their albums to other sites. They recommend:

.:flickr

.:snapfish

.:photobucket

.:kodak gallery

.:shutterfly

but I don't know much about those sites. Which one do you recommend and why?

Sunny
08-10-2007, 09:32 PM
photobucket has a decent interface and it's a good hosting website (like if you want to post your pics somewhere else). flickr is more like an independent photo album that you link people to... if that makes sense. it has cool community type things, you can tag your photos, join groups, post/receive comments... etc. it's more interactive than photobucket.

i like both though. the other sites are, from what i know, utter crap.

All About Eve
08-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Photobucket is very simple. If all you're looking for is a site to upload pics and store them online, go for that. If you're looking to share them, do flickr, although I know next to nothing about it.

Endymion
08-11-2007, 10:48 AM
flickr is very good, but it has a limit to monthly upload totals unless you play 25 bucks a year. zooomr is also pretty good.

Mannen som blev en gris
08-11-2007, 12:36 PM
I voted for Photobucket, only because it's the only one on there I've tried. But it's really good.

Anya82
08-13-2007, 11:07 AM
thank you, people.
I'm not very into communities and that stuff. So, I think I'll go with Photobucket.

thank you.