PDA

View Full Version : My ex-girlfriend is a fuck-up

Andy
08-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Fucking hell.

I was at my best friend's sister's 18th birthday tonight. It all went well, we had a few drinks, had a mingle, had a laugh.

That is, until a very drunk girl decided to throw a mobile phone into the face of a 12-year-old girl.

I think I should now announce this girl as my ex.

Anyway, one thing led to another, and my mate decided it was time for her to leave. Which is perfectly justified.

Well, upon that invitation she decided to completely fuck up.

She say in her chair, crying like hell, shouting at the top of her voice (this is about 1 a.m. by the way) that my mate beat up women, and she screamed gebuinely terrified that he was going to hurt her. He was in the other fucking room. And has never - ever - touched a woman in anger. The girl proceded to spend the next hour screaning in blood-curdling volume that my mate and his mother were going to kill her.

This horrible screaming continued for some time, and ended in the neighbours coming out, the girl who's birthday it was crying in her room, and my ex firmly attached to the back of her chair in genuine fear for her life. I've been with her on three separate occaisions and never saw that side of her, and seeing that tonight was scary.

So scary in fact, it actually made me cry. Yes, I'm going to admit. I was in my mate's garden blubbing because a girl who I was once in love with has lost her mind.

I'm not sure what this thread has to do with anything, or if it even makes sense, but I thought that having an ex-girlfriend who is one call to the police away from being sectioned is pretty cool......

P.s. I've been drinking.

HeadAroundU
08-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Lolz, women and alcohol.

Poor Andy, you are such a good man. You don't deserve this. *hug*

JohnnyNemesis
08-12-2007, 07:52 PM
it actually made me cry.

I lol'd.

Seriously though, that's a fucked up situation. I can try and make you feel better with a story of my own.

My ex-ex-girlfriend (the one before the last girlfriend) and I got together in 2000 and broke up in 2003. She's still at the EXACT SAME point in her life now as she was the day I met her. Still same job she despises (at Pathmark supermarket), still living at home with abusive family, and her new boyfriend has all the qualities she tried to instill in me that would've kept me home and docile and pathetic.

I feel like Jeff Weaver on the 2006 St. Louis Cardinals. (I like those of you who get that)

Andy
08-12-2007, 07:54 PM
I lol'd.

So did I, once I cleaned up. It's silly.

I love you too, HAU
*return hugs......in a completly heterosexual way*

XYlophonetreeZ
08-12-2007, 08:18 PM
I feel like Jeff Weaver on the 2006 St. Louis Cardinals. (I like those of you who get that)
I'm not sure I quite get it, but I assume it has something to do with him being the absolute worst pitcher to ever start for the Yankees and always stomping in circles around the mound muttering to himself after giving up base hit after base hit to somehow capping a World Series title on the Cardinals.

HeadAroundU
08-12-2007, 08:19 PM
*......in a completly heterosexual way*
My hug was completely heterosexual too. If anybody percepts it otherwise, well, then proof it by something hanging on your wall. Also, (this is gonna sound harsh) I wouldn't probably hug you in a real life. :P

I lol'd at "it actually made me cry" too but only after Ricky pointed it out. I'm tired and I should go to sleep so I can celebrate my name day tomorrow.

JohnnyNemesis
08-12-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm not sure I quite get it, but I assume it has something to do with him being the absolute worst pitcher to ever start for the Yankees and always stomping in circles around the mound muttering to himself after giving up base hit after base hit to somehow capping a World Series title on the Cardinals.

Sortakinda. What I meant was that I was performing horribly in an horribly horrible life situation (that relationship), then got saved in the nick of time (the breakup, which happened right as talks about moving in together were starting to get serious) and ended up feeling like a World Champ (going back to school, finding a job, and ending up here, at a really good college).

XYlophonetreeZ
08-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Ah, OK. It makes sense now. But mostly you just reminded me of how much I fucking HATED Jeff Weaver.

Sin Studly
08-13-2007, 02:56 AM
British sluts can't handle their alcohol.

Paint_It_Black
08-13-2007, 03:23 AM
Wow, Andy. I guess you just drive the ladies crazy, huh?

Andy
08-13-2007, 03:30 AM
hoi-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!

nieh
08-13-2007, 04:41 AM
Silly question, but had she taken anything other than alcohol that night?

Andy
08-13-2007, 04:47 AM
I doubt it. In fact, today she's claiming she wasn't drunk, and all she remembers was being questioned by the police at her house about her being 'assauled'.

Good morning, Schizophrenia.

All About Eve
08-13-2007, 04:51 AM
So scary in fact, it actually made me cry. Yes, I'm going to admit. I was in my mate's garden blubbing because a girl who I was once in love with has lost her mind.

Maybe not quite as bad, or worse, you decide, but the last girl to like me (fortunately I did NOT want to hit that back) has been in the crazy house four times. I've also had a girl I was considering getting with turn out to be suicidal and on watch, although she had never been in the house.

It took me a moment, I was confusing my seasons at first, but holy shit this was golden.

nieh
08-13-2007, 05:02 AM
Another silly question perhaps, why was she at the party in the first place?

Paint_It_Black
08-13-2007, 05:46 AM
I love how Andy isn't even considering that perhaps his friend has brutally assaulted his ex-girlfriend.

Bro's before ho's.

Meg
08-13-2007, 05:54 AM
Even if this guy had assaulted Andy's ex, I still think it was an odd reaction. I mean, from the sounds of things she was very exaggerative and over the top, and seeing as she doesn't remember much the next day... I think there'd be more to it, that's all

Andy
08-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Nah he hasn't touched her. She's just a fuck-up.

Meg
08-13-2007, 06:16 AM
Meh... either way she needs help *shrug*

nieh
08-13-2007, 06:26 AM
So wait, did she actually report this to the police or is that just what she remembers happening?

Andy
08-13-2007, 06:29 AM
From what I know, she said that she was being seen by the police about being assaulted. I don't know any more, because I'm avoiding her.

nieh
08-13-2007, 06:50 AM
Maybe she actually was assaulted by someone else and that kind of caused her to flip shit?

Z-Speak
08-13-2007, 06:56 AM
The person I feel most bad for is the best friend's sister. It was her eighteenth birthday party, awwwwww :(

wheelchairman
08-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Christ that's like the worst ex girlfriend ever.

I'm trying to convince my ex to smoke and drink. Hasn't worked yet but I think i'm getting closer.

T-6005
08-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Andy, the perfect clincher to your situation would have been booming tribal drums gradually growing louder.