PDA

View Full Version : Technical rubbish

Meg
08-13-2007, 05:13 AM
Has anyone here got a sony ericsson phone with a PC suite computer disc? If so can they please tell me how to make the bloody thing work!!! :(

khaaaaan
08-13-2007, 05:40 AM
Well, what's the problem?

Andy
08-13-2007, 05:49 AM
I had a problem with it on my old computer (usefully it won't work with Vista so can't have it on my new one).

It installed fine, but insisted that not everything was installed and so every time I turned it on, it tried to reinstall. It's a piece of crap but worked fine.

Meg
08-13-2007, 06:36 AM
I've got it sorted now. But the weird thing is that last time I had it it kept saying " A problem occured during installation, your new hardware may not work properly"
And yet it worked fine everytime =[

Mannen som blev en gris
08-13-2007, 12:06 PM
I've got it sorted now. But the weird thing is that last time I had it it kept saying " A problem occured during installation, your new hardware may not work properly"
And yet it worked fine everytime =[

Yeah, I've had that little popup a few times as well while installing various things but it still works.

I've only used one of these programs for a Motorola phone but it was really really bad. 80% of the time it didn't detect the phone at all and a lot of times it wouldn't let me transfer stuff.

But I'm getting a Sony Ericsson in a few days and if it's the same with that... well, that would suck. We'll see though.