PDA

View Full Version : Are you racist?

mks73
08-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Are you racist? Do you mind living with other races? Are you tolerant ?

ps
greetz for nemesis

JohnnyNemesis
08-17-2007, 07:49 AM
you're not white, cunt, you're slavic.

! !

mks73
08-17-2007, 07:52 AM
back to school and catch up with biology <lol> <lol2>

mks73
08-17-2007, 07:55 AM
Don't you mind living with fact that you're descendant of European man and african whore ? - mixer ;d

wheelchairman
08-17-2007, 07:57 AM
There's a good chance my norman ancestors raped your ancestors. Like they raped my celtic and saxon ancestors.

I'm just happy I'm not inbred.

mks73
08-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Wheelchairman your Norman ancestors haven't invided my home land.
History of early Middle Ages. :)

the_GoDdEsS
08-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Cholera.

(one two three)

JohnnyNemesis
08-17-2007, 08:08 AM
back to school and catch up with biology <lol> <lol2>

Don't you mind living with fact that you're descendant of European man and african whore ? - mixer ;d

wheelchairman
08-17-2007, 08:10 AM

It wasn't meant literally, it was to refer to vikings in general. From which the Norman's likely descended.

mks73
08-17-2007, 08:15 AM
nemesis
I'm white , you aren't ;d. Look through your old biology books.<lol2>

btw - you non stop offend Middle Europeans - let me guess - inferiority complex or bad experience ?

Sunny
08-17-2007, 08:15 AM
lol, kielbasanigger.

wheelchairman
08-17-2007, 08:18 AM
<lol2> I'm white , you aren't ;d. Look through your old biology books.
btw - non stop offend Middle Europeans - let me guess - inferiority complex or bad experience ?

Why is it that people subject to ridicule, always assume that those who do the ridiculing have an "inferiority complex" or jealousy or some such ridiculous explanation.

It's like a calling card for people with retarded opinions. "What you disagree? Well you're just jealous."

huh? But that makes no sense....

JohnnyNemesis
08-17-2007, 08:21 AM
nemesis
I'm white , you aren't

Damn fuckin' right I'm not white. *waits for Justin*

;d. Look through your old biology books.<lol2>

btw - you non stop offend Middle Europeans - let me guess - inferiority complex or bad experience ?

Great Mike
08-17-2007, 08:25 AM
Dear msfow27, I've never understood why white people (whoever white people are) are so much better than the rest of the races. Could you explain it to me?

Sunny
08-17-2007, 08:31 AM
this whole thing is like george michael waving a "god hates fags" flag.

Sin Studly
08-17-2007, 09:05 AM
Damn fuckin' right I'm not white. *waits for Justin*

What??? Iberians are white. Whiter than the Powacks, anyway.

so lolz, how many Powacks can you fit in a Skoda?

mks73
08-17-2007, 09:05 AM
Dear msfow27, I've never understood why white people (whoever white people are) are so much better than the rest of the races. Could you explain it to me?
When in Europe prospers modern civilization ( not long ago - I don't even mean ancient times ) in different places of world people were behaving like animals.
When in XVII - XX centuries white European travellers were discovering new continents , local inhabitants (eg Africans) in many situations haven't differed from animals. They were almost wilde. That's why white people feel better than the others.

Its facts , but some people try to fake history - for example History movies of Europe in which play Africans (sic!)

Sin Studly
08-17-2007, 09:13 AM
mks73, have you forgotten your own illustrious history? The Europeans who conquered Powand say pretty much the same thing about you ; you were drunken, bestial savages who lived in shit and filth so noxious that it was "capable of killing a white person". It's little wonder you ended up being partitioned for so many fucking years ; the gook-monkey Hungarians who invaded Europe from Mongolia ended up becoming more white and European than you did.

While the rest of the glorious white race was advancing, the Powacks were still smearing shit and unprocessed animal fat into their hair to create the "Powish Plait", an encrusted lump of hardened filth which they believed had magical powers and housed spirits. And this is in the 19th century, for fucks sake. We didn't have to go to Africa to find stone-age bumpkinfuck cultures, we could find them in Powand. Face it ; you're not white, so quit trying to mooch off the achievments of the white race. Polacks are no better than the Congoid monkeys ; in fact, you're worse ; you actually appear to human at first glance.

All Polacks should be tagged and microchipped, so we don't accidently mistake them for human beings. All in favour?

Great Mike
08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
You are just stating that our culture was better than their (which is something I kind of agree), but not the white race at all. If the argument goes in this fashion, you have to concede that black people who are leaving in Europe or America are equal to us (if you consider me white).

And why don't you speak about the Ancient Chinese or about the Persians? In their golden ages their culture was better than our one.

Sin Studly
08-17-2007, 09:19 AM
agree), but not the white race at all. If the argument goes in this fashion, you have to concede that black people who are leaving in Europe or America are equal to us (if you consider me white).

Actually, no. If the argument goes that white people are superior because they built up a superior civilisation, then the argument says that white people are inherently more capable of building such civilisation, and blacks living within it are simply enjoying the prosperity of something they are incapable of creating without outside help.

I don't believe that, of course, I'm just pointing out why your argument is wrong.

Sunny
08-17-2007, 09:21 AM
lolol, wilde.

apparently your biology books didn't tell you one thing, which is that people of African descent WERE around during that time. i strongly suggest you read up on the Moor presence in medieval Europe.

you're also conveniently forgetting St. Maurice, which had a massive following and was considered a patron saint of the Holy Roman Emperors. AND OMG HE WAS BLACK.

educate yourself, dumbshit.

Sin Studly
08-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Well, moving past the medieval age, it's fair to say that the blacks hadn't progressed. Naturally, they had their civilisations and their empires, although none of them progressed past Medieval standards without a dominant presence of Semites or Aryans. I think that's what our Powack friend is getting at, here. The Blacks are incapable of building up a modern nation on their own.

Well, it's a fair enough assertions, because let's face it ; every single black-ruled African nation was built by whites. Immediately prior to WW2, the only independent black-ruled nation was Liberia ; which was created by the Americans as a dumping ground for recently freed slaves. In the age of decolonialisation, more black-ruled nations were born, and every single one of them with the possible exception of Etheopia was entirely built up and created by the former white masters. Every single post-medieval aspect of their civlisation and culture was brought by the whites. So, I think our little Powack friend is right.

But now, compare that to modern Powand. It's.... well, it's in exactly the same fucking situation as those "almost wilde" nigger countries. Poland was created by whites after WW1, as part of the decolonialisation of Germany, Russia and Austria-Hungary. It was propped up by the British and French because the Powacks were incapable of founding their own post-medieval nation, and lived out the Renaissance and Age of Discovery as the colonial assets of white people. Powand has, objectively speaking, less of a claim to cultural and ethnic greatness than the fucking Etheopians.

Great Mike
08-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Actually, no. If the argument goes that white people are superior because they built up a superior civilisation, then the argument says that white people are inherently more capable of building such civilisation, and blacks living within it are simply enjoying the prosperity of something they are incapable of creating without outside help.

I don't believe that, of course, I'm just pointing out why your argument is wrong.

I think itís too risky to state that we are inherently more capable of developing a better civilization just because it happened once. If the civilization race had started from scratch several times and white people always got dominant, then I would agree that it has to do with the race (the genes).

PS: I donít know if I have phrased this correctly.

Sunny
08-17-2007, 09:37 AM
regardless, i'd like to remind everyone that the core matter of this discussion - and it's only conclusion - is "you're not white, cunt, you're slavic".

Sin Studly
08-17-2007, 09:38 AM
I think it’s too risky to state that we are inherently more capable of developing a better civilization just because it happened once. If the civilization race had started from scratch several times and white people always got dominant, then I would agree that it has to do with the race (the genes).

PS: I don’t know if I have phrased this correctly.

You phrased it correctly, but it's still a horrible argument. I don't think any anthropologist in the world would accept "best two out of three?" as a compelling argument.

Jakebert
08-17-2007, 09:40 AM

Have you ever considered running for mayor of rofltown? Because I would support you if you chose to ran.

JohnnyNemesis
08-17-2007, 09:58 AM

God, I love you.

Great Mike
08-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Well, moving past the medieval age...

We have to keep in mind that the history is a continuous stream (ok, that sounded gay, so what?). I mean that whatís happening now days to Africa itís pretty determined for what has happened to them for the past thousands of years. Iím not saying most of their problems arenít self-inflicted but that doesnít change the fact that they have it way harder than us to develop an economy.

The fact that they canít raise a prosperous country doesnít reveal me racial inferiority.

You phrased it correctly, but it's still a horrible argument. I don't think any anthropologist in the world would accept "best two out of three?" as a compelling argument.

I was just trying to say that ďwhite civilizationĒ triumphs have little to do with the race (it was mostly about luck). And ďone out of oneĒ isnít any objective either.

HeadAroundU
08-17-2007, 12:12 PM
But now, compare that to modern Powand. It's.... well, it's in exactly the same fucking situation as those "almost wilde" nigger countries.

Poland was created by whites after WW1, as part of the decolonialisation of Germany, Russia and Austria-Hungary. It was propped up by the British and French because the Powacks were incapable of founding their own post-medieval nation, and lived out the Renaissance and Age of Discovery as the colonial assets of white people. Powand has, objectively speaking, less of a claim to cultural and ethnic greatness than the fucking Etheopians.
But still with white skin as ice compared to Latino.

Lol, Russia. The same people as Powacks and Slovaks. If we all lived as one Slavic nation, we wouldn't have those problems. You seriously can't judge the small fractions of Slavic people. Too many fucking enemies all around. Germans, Huns, and Turks.

RickyCrack
08-17-2007, 12:21 PM
lol, kielbasanigger.

<3 loev .

coke_a_holic
08-24-2007, 05:40 PM
You call me, "redneck", "hillbilly", "slaker", "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo" "albino " and you think it's OK.

...But when I call you porch monkey, coon,jiggaboo, Kike, sand nigger, rag head ,Towelhead, WOP, diego, kraut, spooks, paki, beaner, wetback, spik, polock, Camel Jockey, Jap, Gook, slant eyes or Chink you call me a racist.

-You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

-You have the United Negro College Fund.

-You have Martin Luther King Day.

-You have Black History Month.

-You have Cesar Chavez Day.

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

-If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.

-If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.

-If we had white history month... we'd be racist.

-If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.

-If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.

-In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.

-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

-You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am white.

I am proud.
But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Now watch, I'll be a racist for posting this

So what? no one will re post this for fear of being called racist.

God dammit, I love the internets!

PS: Slavs =/= Whites

Sin Studly
08-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah, those niggers get real upset when we call them krauts.

ZagmenO
08-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Can't we all just treat each other equally?

Llamas
08-24-2007, 06:22 PM
I skimmed most of this thread, aka I read sunny's posts and the other short ones... and didn't read the long ones. I have two things:

I think every one of Sunny's posts were lol. Especially the George Michael one.

Where the crap is the thread maker from? Poland?

Vera
08-25-2007, 01:19 PM
I'm not racist, but Sunny wins this thread.

random_blankness
09-04-2007, 04:59 PM
im english,irish,welsh,dutch and i have muslim inlaws and cousins and my best friends are aboriginal.and i probably have aboriginal in me.i say im not racist.especially because never have these races ever given me a reasonto hate them.i believe that all rascists are uneducated idiots.but we must pity them because they cant help it that most of them were brainwashed by there stupid parents to perceive any other race as inferior.

coke_a_holic
09-04-2007, 05:26 PM
You racist bitch. How dare you?