08-27-2007, 11:00 PM
http://www.tp.org/~chip/images/blue-pepsi.jpg
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/sodas/4.jpg
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/sodas/10.jpg
http://www.x-entertainment.com/halloween/2004/september10/2.jpg

I miss you all so much... RIP.

HornyPope
08-28-2007, 12:38 AM
Hello! I'm known in these areas as the sweetheart aka mr. heartbreak; may I by this epithet welcome you to the boards.

DeAtHsTaR
08-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Pepsi Blue was amazing.
I think Strawberry Burst Pepsi was before my time. But it sounds great.
I remember Orbitz, but I can't remember if I liked it or if I just liked the little balls.
I never had Pitch Black but heard it was disgusting.

Also, what happened to Sprite Remix?

TBD
08-28-2007, 01:02 AM
When I worked at a supermarket I bought Pitch Black the day it came out. I was dissapointed.

I really like Coke Zero. I hope they don't get rid of it. I can't stand diet coke, but Coke Zero tastes exactly like regular coke to me. It's the best diet drink I've had in my life.

Llamas
08-28-2007, 01:26 AM
All flavors of Mountain Dew besides the original and Code Red suck. Live Wire was okay, but just tasted like orange soda. But Pitch Black, Baja Blast, and this new one are horrrrrrible.

And wow, Pepsi Blue was the only soda ever that wasn't diet or didn't have splenda that I absolutely hated.

0r4ng3
08-28-2007, 06:24 AM
I didn't think Live Wire tasted like orange soda. It tasted like orange Mountain Dew.

I miss Citra. Does anyone remember Citra?

nieh
08-28-2007, 07:11 AM
Baja Blast, and this new one are horrrrrrible.

LIES! Baja Blast is awesome. I kind of wish they sold it places other than Taco Bell.

Tijs
08-28-2007, 07:42 AM
Pepsi Blue was amazing.
I hated Pepsi blue. It made my teeth all sticky and my mouth itchy. And besides it looked really gross too.

Sunny
08-28-2007, 07:50 AM
i didn't mind pitch black, but pepsi blue was naaaasty. >.<

JohnnyNemesis
08-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Pepsi Blue ranks somewhere between "week-old piss", "curdled milk" and "that shit that leaks out of the side of portable toilets when you go hiking" on the disgusting liquids scale.

0r4ng3
08-28-2007, 09:32 AM
My brother was a huge fan of Pepsi Blue, but it always gave me a headache.

Also I'm currently hoarding Vault for when that eventually goes out of production, which I know it will.

JohnnyNemesis
08-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Vault is an underrated soda. I like it. But it definitely won't last.

Oh, and just to back up my previous post: I've ingested all four of the liquids I mentioned!

sKratch
08-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Surge, why have you forsaken me :[
Surge >>> Vault

0r4ng3
08-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Vault is an underrated soda.
Very true. Unfortunately, Red Vault tastes like medicine.

BREAK
08-28-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm a bit pissed that they don't make Black Cherry Vanilla Coke anymore. That shit was like, 3 sodas in one!

And yeah, let me join in the Vault-party.

I don't remember what Pepsi Blue tasted like at all, but it couldn't have been very good.

Red Dr. Pepper should make a comeback.

ZagmenO
08-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Pepsi Blue sucked. Blue sodas are a bigass no for me.

Don't know about the others.

MD Pitch Black was actually one of those things you might not like at first, but have enough of it and it's good.

Sunny
08-28-2007, 10:54 AM
I'm a bit pissed that they don't make Black Cherry Vanilla Coke anymore. That shit was like, 3 sodas in one!

don't they make a diet cherry vanilla dr pepper? *urrrgh*

nevo
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
what? no one likes pepsi blue... that was my favorite. :(

XYlophonetreeZ
08-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Three words: Sprite Remix BerryFUCKINclear!!! I'm sooo pissed at Sprite. They released the original "Tropical" Sprite Remix, which was just too sweet and fruity and nasty. Then they came out with Berryclear which was some of the greatest stuff to ever dance on the tip of my tongue. THEN they took that off the market and released "Aruba Jam," which was the SAME FUCKING THING as "Tropical." FUCKERS.

Lodat225
08-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Vanilla Coke was sooooo goooooooooooood.

Sunny
08-28-2007, 02:20 PM
pshhh, cherry coke ftw.

i miss european orangina. i swear it tastes different than the USian kind. =/

Endymion
08-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Vanilla Coke was sooooo goooooooooooood.

um, it's in stores right now so no past tense.

pepsi blue blew.

crystal pepsi was even wrose.

the baja mountain dew wasn't bad, and it was good to mix things up sometimes, but regular mountain dew is better.

orbits were fucking nasty.

i once pressed the button for cactus cooler on a vending machine and a vault popped out. i figured i'd give it a try, but it was nasty. tasted like sierra mist (which also tastes nasty).

Sunny
08-28-2007, 03:35 PM
i reallllly wanna try orbitz. it looks wonderfully disgusting. bah!

Llamas
08-28-2007, 06:06 PM
LIES! Baja Blast is awesome. I kind of wish they sold it places other than Taco Bell.
I was so glad they didn't. I frequent TB late at night when nothing else is open, and there were times when I'd forget just how bad it was, so I'd get it. If I was in the store, I'd have a sip and instantly dump it out. One time, I was in drive through. I hated my life.

Surge, why have you forsaken me :[
Surge >>> Vault
Oh, GOD yes. Yesyesyesyes. Surge and Kick were both fantastic. Yum. And Vault is gross.

pshhh, cherry coke ftw.

i miss european orangina. i swear it tastes different than the USian kind. =/
Agreed on the first part.
I thought both Oranginas tasted the same... but I only had Orangina twice in Europe, and the second time it was that other flavor. I love Orangina, though.

Fortunately, my favoritest sodas are on the market. My two top ranks are Orangina and Sprecher root beer. I just don't buy them that often because they're pretty expensive. When it comes to cheap sodas, I like me some Mountain Dew (or code red), Dr. Pepper (the berries and cream one is good, too), A&W root beer, Cherry Coke... and in the day, I did love Surge. But Mountain Dew does just fine.

T-6005
08-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Orangina is beautiful for a hungover morning. It feels so incredibly good when you get up and pour a really cold glass of it.

The Red Orangina isn't as great, unfortunately, but what can you do?

I just read that they changed the sugar in Orangina for corn syrup in Europe, recently. I am not amused.

0r4ng3
08-28-2007, 06:15 PM
I'd drink Orangina, but it's just too funny to say. But I think I've been pronouncing it wrong.

Llamas
08-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Corn syrup instead of sugar? Eurofags :(

Jesse, you really should drink Orangina. It'd be almost as great as you drinking orange juice. It'd be like mixing you and a vagina together. Except yes, you have been pronouncing it wrong. :P

JohnnyNemesis
08-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Orangina is fucking gross, losers.

T-6005
08-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Corn syrup instead of sugar? Eurofags :(

Jesse, you really should drink Orangina. It'd be almost as great as you drinking orange juice. It'd be like mixing you and a vagina together. Except yes, you have been pronouncing it wrong. :P

It's such an American thing to be using Corn syrup to sweeten things.

Llamas
08-28-2007, 06:39 PM
You are so wrong on an epic scale. Orangina >>>>> You. edit: to Ricky

to T: Yeah, I know. Way to miss my sarcasm. :O

T-6005
08-28-2007, 06:42 PM
You are so wrong on an epic scale. Orangina >>>>> You. edit: to Ricky

to T: Yeah, I know. Way to miss my sarcasm. :O

Hah, way to cover.

Apathy
08-28-2007, 07:18 PM
um, it's in stores right now so no past tense.

only if you want diet.

Unless that's just one more thing that's better about living in california.

BREAK
08-28-2007, 07:45 PM
While we're on the subject, does anyone actually remember drinking Crystal Pepsi at the time? I remember liking it, but us kids weren't allowed to drink regular Pepsi.

Endymion
08-28-2007, 07:57 PM
only if you want diet.

Unless that's just one more thing that's better about living in california.

i guess it is, because last week i bought two 12-packs at the local safeway. it came back a couple months ago. billboards all over saying "it's back!" and shit.

Sunny
08-28-2007, 07:59 PM
orangina is delish, bitchez.

has anyone here had orangina ice cream/sorbet? it comes both in regular and blood orange flavors. god bless the french for it. <333

Llamas
08-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Vanilla Coke was discontinued a few years ago, but now they're bringing it back. I haven't seen it yet... but I never really liked it. Cherry Coke is way better. Cherry Coke in a can seriously pales in comparison to at a bar.

DeAtHsTaR
08-28-2007, 08:40 PM
. It'd be like mixing you and a vagina together.
It's about time that happened.

HEY-O!!!!!!!

0r4ng3
08-28-2007, 09:10 PM
"HEY-O" all you want, but that's what I almost said.

Also, I want to try Pepsi Blue again, just out of morbid curiosity.

Sunny
08-28-2007, 09:26 PM
bahahah.

btw, pepsi blue tasted like sugary, raspberry-flavored ass. fucking nasty.

Llamas
08-28-2007, 09:29 PM
bahahah.

btw, pepsi blue tasted like sugary, raspberry-flavored ass. fucking nasty.

haha, this is the best description possible. That is exactly what it tasted like.

0r4ng3
08-28-2007, 09:32 PM
That's a disgusting description. Seriously? Raspberry? Did you have to go that far?

DeAtHsTaR
08-28-2007, 09:47 PM
"HEY-O" all you want, but that's what I almost said.

Where???????

JohnnyNemesis
08-29-2007, 12:51 AM
I'd describe Pepsi Blue as more just a flavorless sugary piece of shit. There was no particular flavor, just an OVERLOAD of sugar, the kind that gives you an immediate headache.

KyleW
08-29-2007, 02:53 AM
I'd describe Pepsi Blue as more just a flavorless sugary piece of shit. There was no particular flavor, just an OVERLOAD of sugar, the kind that gives you an immediate headache.

Sounds like my kind of drink, anything plastered in sugar is good to me but why do i have to live in place WHERE NONE OF THESE DRINKS EXIST?!!