PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fluent in Engrish?

0r4ng3
08-29-2007, 02:16 PM
I need help translating this PM I just got:

What the fuck u try to say that u want to go in and find out why they've more members:eek: ?
mmmmmmmm! taht is a liltlle bit fucking weird!
stay the fuck out from pervers like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any help would be appreciated. For great justice.

Jakebert
08-29-2007, 02:17 PM
I have a professor who speaks engrish. It's kind of annoying because I can't understand it.

Whiplash
08-29-2007, 02:21 PM
My guess is:

What the fuck are you trying to say? That you want to go in and find out why they have more members? mmmmmmm That's a little bit fucking weird, Stay the fuck away from pervers like that!!!!!!!!

I have no f-ing idea what he's trying to say though.

Lizardus
08-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Heh, "PMs form Iroshima".

JohnnyNemesis
08-29-2007, 02:44 PM
For great justice. For great justice. For great justice. For great justice.

Szandi
08-29-2007, 04:02 PM
I need help translating this PM I just got:

Any help would be appreciated. For great justice.

I had got an irish boyfriend and He wrote sms of the kind.
I be used to this.
So:

What the fuck you try to say that you want to go in and find out why they have more members?
mmmmmmmm! that is a little bit fucking weird!
stay the fuck out from pervers like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Ozymandias
08-29-2007, 04:29 PM
The essence of it becomes clear when you put it through the Dialectizer, set for 'swedish chef'.

Vhet zee foock u try tu sey thet u vunt tu gu in und feend oooot vhy zeey'fe-a mure-a members ? mmmmmmmm! teht is a leeltlle-a beet foockeeng veurd! stey zee foock oooot frum perfers leeke-a thet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dig?

Lodat225
08-29-2007, 04:36 PM
We know what she/ he is saying, we don't know what he/she means.

ZagmenO
08-29-2007, 05:30 PM
The person has no posts and registered 2day. That fella must've just registered for the sole purpose of saying that to you.

Mota Boy
08-31-2007, 04:22 AM
I wish I was fluent in Engrish. Then I would've bought that DVD I came across the other day, Surpass Space Time Invade. I was hooked the moment I read the tagline: The 10 go on expeditions the aviation regiment to receive the Ministry Defense order, at the guarded missile for inside wanting destroying hours with the radar. The packaging featured Princess Padme, Samuel L. Jackson, a Vogon and a Transformer, and those were just the faces on the top fifth of the front.

Actually, why the hell didn't I buy that?