PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears new songs

Sunny
08-30-2007, 06:57 PM
....are fucking magical and by magical i mean so horrible i can't stop laughing.

owie. my belly hurts :[

srsly, check it out. someone said she sounds like a slutty chipmunk with a severe headcold and boy were they right.

www.breatheheavy.com

i'm hot as fire baby cold as ice
if you've ever been to heaven
THIS IS TWICE AS NICE!

HornyPope
08-30-2007, 08:30 PM
She can rap though.

All About Eve
08-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Gimme Mo-ah.

Little_Miss_1565
08-30-2007, 09:44 PM
LOLOLOL.

All that processing on the vocals is in a very lame attempt to hide how much they had to be tuned. The producer and engineer knew what they were doing with all those shiny plugins, but that headcold/nasally thing is part of what it does. And listen to that backing track--it's like a castrated "SexyBack" but with the water droplet sound of "Trapped in the Closet" and minus the awesomeness of each one of those.

So who produced this crap stack?

WebDudette
08-30-2007, 10:28 PM
"It’s Britney bitch!
I see you…
And I just want to dance with you"

I stopped there.

nightvision
08-31-2007, 02:42 AM
Damn... That was really awful.

I miss the old days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BclTRsTBZM

Sunny
08-31-2007, 08:52 AM
LOLOLOL.

All that processing on the vocals is in a very lame attempt to hide how much they had to be tuned. The producer and engineer knew what they were doing with all those shiny plugins, but that headcold/nasally thing is part of what it does. And listen to that backing track--it's like a castrated "SexyBack" but with the water droplet sound of "Trapped in the Closet" and minus the awesomeness of each one of those.

So who produced this crap stack?

nate hills, which is hysterical, since he also produced "sexyback". oh the lolz.

Vera
08-31-2007, 08:58 AM
Gimme More was simply annoying to listen to Cold As Ice was almost offensively bad.

I wonder if the moderator of the Britney fansite was speechless because they found it awesome or what..

World, what have you done to Britbrit? *listens to Born to Make You Happy*

Sunny
08-31-2007, 09:27 AM
the sad thing is that i have *cold as ice* stuck in my head. army of chipmunks on helium going "break it doooown... break it doooown".

woot :|

Marco
08-31-2007, 10:14 AM
Oh my god, that was so fucking terrible! I hope it's gonna be a flop.

mrconeman
08-31-2007, 07:17 PM
LAWL. This is hilarious, I mean they even made the vocals high, I'd really love her to actually sing live, you know...just to see.

This song is a technological mess, seriously, you can actively hear the computers doing all the work.

nieh
08-31-2007, 07:30 PM
So, which of the supposed lyrics do you think is correct?

"I'm just the girl with the ability to drive a man crazy. Make him come in my mouth. Make him my new baby"

or

"I'm just the girl with the ability to drive a man crazy. Make him call me mama. Make him my new baby"

It actually sounds like both to me. Like, she sings "mama" but I think I hear "mouth" coming from the backup singers.

ZagmenO
08-31-2007, 08:41 PM
I told myself that I won't listen to this garbage. After reading all the hilarious criticism in the thread, I couldn't resist. Holy FUCK...that really WAS bad!!!

I agree with the "slutty chipmunk" comments 100%. The fact that they needed to make her sound like that shows she can't sing really. That rapper dude in there was just fucking annoying. Yea.

I don't know what to say. That was bad.

Rag Doll
08-31-2007, 09:00 PM
ohjesus. this is hysterically terrible.

what would i do without b spears and LiHo...

coke_a_holic
08-31-2007, 09:01 PM
This. Shit. Keeps. Me. Alive.

I love Britney Spears. Basically because she's completely fucking crazy, but still.

Nieh: I've been reading The Superficial since you posted that link; it's fifth in my Bookmarks Toolbar thing for Firefox. It's become a daily joy. Or horror, I'm not really sure.

nieh
08-31-2007, 09:10 PM
Awesome. I love that site. They also run another one called Geekologie (http://www.geekologie.com/)which focuses on "gadgets, gizmos, and awesome" that's a good time.

Little_Miss_1565
08-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Those two sites are my entire reason for being.

Yatesy
09-01-2007, 08:14 AM
I couldn't find it funny, just plain painful.

EDIT: The 2nd song is going to kill me due to laughing.

IAmARevenant
09-01-2007, 09:39 PM
cold as ice is probably the worst song I've heard in a long time. I didn't listen to the other one, but cold as ice was simply horrid.

nevo
09-01-2007, 10:32 PM
I just died 17 times :0

Llamas
09-01-2007, 11:29 PM
I listened to the gimme some more one... it was so terrible. Like, most of her songs are terrible, I think... but at least some of them you can listen to all the way through without wanting to claw off your ears. The chorus to this song is just disgusting!

BREAK
09-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Bumpworthy!

Whoever this rapper "A.C." guy is (and I wonder if he likes being mistaken for Anal Cunt), somebody better give him a grammy quick. This is what happens when you sit around and let Gwen Stefani outsell you. Lord.

Rag Doll
10-24-2007, 10:19 PM
So, I have the actual leaked cd now. *Cold As Ice* has been changed so the "slutty chipmunk with a headcold" sound isn't as bad ;p. The cd as a whole is actually probably her best one, and it is pretty club-ready (it just needs *Toxic*).

If you couldn't tell, it's become my new guilty pleasure.

All About Eve
12-18-2007, 08:42 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/jamie-lynn-spears-says-shes-pregnant/news/4928

lawl, ur sis's pregnant.

nieh
01-04-2008, 09:20 AM
So, apparently Britney Spears was arrested after holding her kids hostage last night.

Harnum
01-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Yes she was. They said she was under the influence of drugs. She's really damn stupid. She loses full custody of her children for drug use and then she goes and does this. I think the kids are safer with Kevin Federline. lawlz.

Camel Filters
01-08-2008, 09:10 PM
I like the moaning in her latest tune, called piece of me.

IAmARevenant
01-09-2008, 09:17 PM
If you've ever wondered how to be so bad a parent that the Judge puts your kids in the custody of Kevin Federline, brit just showed you.

She should teach "bad parenting" classes.

Llamas
01-10-2008, 12:53 AM
This thread lead to about an hour spent last night, looking up and watching every one of her videos with a friend. That then led to me downloading her greatest hits album. Which led to me remembering how gayly I love "Everytime", "Lucky", and "Stronger". Also a fan of "Toxic", "Baby One More Time" (I love that this song is on Singstar), and her cover of "I Love Rock n Roll". My friend were singing along with Lucky all day today.

And this leads to me realizing how downhill she's gone. Her new songs aren't even catchy in a fun way. They're actually just annoying. I tried to like them... but I just can't. I don't see how she or the people behind her could think this is a good move.

All the good teeny pop of the 90s is gone to shit. BSB, Nsync, Britney, Spice Girls... Christina is still alright, but it's not the same. :(