PDA

View Full Version : Woo, three day weekend!

nieh
08-31-2007, 06:11 PM
How is it that for once, all of my friends are broke and I'm the only one that isn't instead of it being the other way around? Not that I'm rich or anything, just that I have a little more money to do stuff with than I've had in a while. This means I have no uber-fun plans for the weekend and that as of right now I'm seriously considering going down to D.C. tomorrow night to see Travis Morrison (http://www.travismorrison.com/) play simply because I have nothing better to do and because his new album has been in really heavy rotation for me (it's WAY better than his last one was). Unless I can find something equally awesome (or not quite so awesome, but that doesn't involve driving so far) going on up here. Or unless my laziness and common sense manages to outweigh my boredom which is probably the more likely scenario.

HornyPope
08-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Take your friends out.

coke_a_holic
08-31-2007, 07:04 PM
Hang out with me in DC. Assuming my parents, like, don't know where I am.

nieh
08-31-2007, 07:47 PM
If I do end up going, then sure. His website says the venue is in DC but their website says it's technically in Arlington, VA, so I'm not sure how far that is from you. It's also 21+ which means, sadly, that you can't join me at the show itself. But before/after would be cool.

Linda
08-31-2007, 09:58 PM
4 day for me! :D

0r4ng3
08-31-2007, 10:01 PM
Same here, since I don't have classes on Friday. That's gonna take some getting used to, especially since TGIT doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Or does it?

Also, sorry for going vaguely off topic.

Llamas
08-31-2007, 10:03 PM
Same here, since I don't have classes on Friday. That's gonna take some getting used to, especially since TGIT doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Or does it?

Also, sorry for going vaguely off topic.

Not having friday classes makes for a great thirsty thursday.

I had a semester where I had no Monday classes. I was like the only person who didn't hate Mondays.

My first semester out of college and I already miss it. Haha.