PDA

View Full Version : "I'm a dick with a dick"

TBD
09-04-2007, 01:23 AM
So I was at the local car dealership buying a new car (2007 Yaris liftback, need it for point A to B transportation with 70ish miles of commute daily just for school, great gas mileage) and was arguing with the dealer about prices for a while cordially, and he gave in to some of my demands. Then he got the next guy to talk to me about prices, which wasn't the finance manager but some in between guy.

Right when the new guy comes out he starts spewing out shitty prices that were ones being offered before I was haggling with the original dealer, and he offered me a horrendous price for my trade in (1/3rd the blue book price) and eventually I got pissed off at him, said he was being an asshole, said he was acting like a dick, and that his offers were bullshit and he was trying to rip me off, and he took offense to this. After I told him to get another person cause I didn't want to deal with him, he walked away, and pointed at his cock and said "I'm a dick with a dick" this dudes name was Sanjay Gupta, the exact same name as that famous doctor on CNN.

Well eventually the sales GM came out and I completed the deal with him, but I couldn't believe how much of an asshole that guy was being (He seems to think car dealers are noble creatures of honesty and valor) After all of this, I feel as if I got a mediocre price. I also like run on sentences.

Endymion
09-04-2007, 01:59 AM
i'd like to take this opportunity to say that i like the yaris quite a bit. a friend of mine had one for a few weeks after she was in an accident and i really liked it.

Betty
09-04-2007, 02:39 AM
I just bought a 2007 Toyota Yaris sedan about a month ago. I love it, best thing that has happened in my life in a while. Hello places! I can get to you!

There really wasn't any room for negotiation when I went to purchase it though. This dealership seemed to have quite the stance on that. I figured I'd try to negotiate a few issues regardless, and they wouldn't budge, and I felt a little bit silly. In the end, I still wanted that car though. It's especially hard to negotiate when you know that ultimately that's the best car in the class/price range (barring any other hatchbacks cause I think they're too ugly).

Sunny
09-04-2007, 06:16 AM
not that it's too relevant, but the polish online portal onet.pl recently posted a survey/study called "top 10 cars the gays drive" and toyota yaris was #1. i shit you not.

sKratch
09-04-2007, 07:16 AM
They would have a website like that in poland wouldn't they...

TBD
09-04-2007, 07:36 AM
not that it's too relevant, but the polish online portal onet.pl recently posted a survey/study called "top 10 cars the gays drive" and toyota yaris was #1. i shit you not.

Poland must not have the Mazda Miata then.

Sunny
09-04-2007, 07:52 AM
They would have a website like that in poland wouldn't they...

well of course! i'm still not sure what purpose it exactly served... some kinda "spot the fag" guide?

tbd, if i recall correctly, mazda miata was on the list too. lols!

sKratch
09-04-2007, 10:23 AM
My mom is deathly afraid of homosexuals and thinks I'm going to get solicited by them in college.

HornyPope
09-04-2007, 10:47 AM
My mom is deathly afraid of homosexuals and thinks I'm going to get solicited by them in college.

With your looks? Her suspicion is well founded.