PDA

View Full Version : stopping by to say hi

fairy call
09-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Heh, I was in a nostalgic mood tonight, so I came back here to have a little peek at the forums.
I have no clue how many of you still remember me, probably not many, but I see lots of the 'old' people still posting here...well anyway, that's it for now. :rolleyes:

Endymion
09-09-2007, 03:35 PM
i don't remember you.

i don't remember a lot of things, though, so you're in good company.

fairy call
09-09-2007, 03:46 PM
heh, that's alright, I don't expect people to remember :)
I remember your name though, and if I'm correct, I said hi to Tizzzalicious at Groezrock a couple of years ago once...

sKratch
09-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Don't really remember you... When did you used to post?

Tizzalicious
09-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Hi! Nice to see you stopping by! I do remember you of course!

How are you?

HeadAroundU
09-10-2007, 12:54 PM
I remember. Are you a woman with brown hair and glasses? Well, if not, I remember the username & avatar, at least.

Andy
09-10-2007, 01:03 PM
I don't remember you, sorry. Maybe you were before my time (or after my time, confusing).

fairy call
09-10-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm indeed a girl with brown hair & glasses, I think I posted last a year ago, but regularly probably 2 years ago or something?

And Tizz, I'm alright, I finished my first year of Graphic Design in college in June, and it's back to school in 2 weeks, how are you doing?

BREAK
09-10-2007, 05:59 PM
I remember you, whoever you are.

Tizzalicious
09-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Fairy Call is the girl with the awesome dresses.

Good to hear you are doing well! Did you enjoy the first year of graphic design?

I'm great! I'm still studying Translating from home, except home is Copenhagen with Per (Wheelchairman, don't know if you missed that?) these days (not officially, but I'm here more often than I am in Holland) :) Not much else has changed actually, except my hair colour :P

fairy call
09-12-2007, 12:08 PM
I don't think I knew the Per-part yet, did you guys actually meet through the forum?

I do really enjoy graphic design, it actually hardly even feels like school, cause I don't have much hours of theory classes anymore. And I finally get to wear the awesome dresses at school too. :rolleyes: