PDA

View Full Version : hummers

dexandnoodles
09-09-2007, 09:07 PM
so i was wondering...what's your guys' thought on hummers (and i mean all of them h2's and h3's and the original) because the other day...i got boo'ed. yes: boo'ed how freakin gay is that? so i flipped them off..
so yea tell me

Sunny
09-09-2007, 09:15 PM
well, that's because hummers are fucking lame.

it's like "wew, look at me, i'm driving a goddamn military vehicle i have absolutely no real use for! weeeeeheeeee!"

psh.

mrconeman
09-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger.

JohnnyNemesis
09-09-2007, 09:33 PM
I always ride my tank to the bookstore. Always.

In other news, I fucking hate you.

coke_a_holic
09-09-2007, 09:40 PM
My parents drive a Suburban and a mini van.

This is because there are 6 people in my family and we need a vehicle large enough to transfer all six of us and anyone else who may be with us at any given time.

No one else should be driving a car that big unless they have similar needs.

Jakebert
09-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Hey Guise! I R Makin A Sex Joke!

MyNameIsMud
09-09-2007, 09:50 PM
o rly?

It took $30 to fill up my friend's Sunfire yesterday; How astronomicly outrageous would it be for a Hummer?

Endymion
09-09-2007, 10:09 PM
i love getting a hummer every once in a while. who doesn't?

sKratch
09-09-2007, 10:16 PM
well, that's because hummers are fucking lame.

it's like "wew, look at me, i'm driving a goddamn military vehicle i have absolutely no real use for! weeeeeheeeee!"

psh.

H2's and H3's are in no way military vehicles.

HornyPope
09-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Hummers get terrible rep, but at least it's a themed vehicule that also isn't too expensive. I suppose it's kinda fun when you're like 18; "ma, pa, everyone look, i'm driving a tank!", but what do 30+ year olds get out of it? It's not a performance vehicule in any form.

Still, I could think of examples that are much worse: the extended editions of the Escalade and Navigator. They're obviously not work vehicules and I just can't imagine anyone truly needing that extra space... as if the original models weren't ridicilously oversized. This mentality of "I have the extra money so i'll just buy everything even bigger" absolutely disgusts me.

But I hate the cars in America in general. The sheer amount of SUVs and pick ups on the road... no class what so ever.

Dr.evil
09-10-2007, 12:55 AM
i read this in a magazene so dont blame me for this

average lenght of a rx7 drivers penis: 5 inches
averange length of a hummer drivers penis:2 inches
THEY TRY TO COMPENSATE BY DRIVING BIG CARS BUT IT DOSNT WORK

zacsta
09-10-2007, 01:02 AM
i think people driving 4 wheel drives in cities or towns are retards, especially the type that hate anything remotely of a bumpy drive.
my friend's parents drive an SUV and we have a particularly pot-hole riddled driveway. recently we got it smoothed out with some gravel and after telling my friend, he said "good, cos my mum was complaining"

does anyone else find the urge to smack people who drive SUV's in suburbs over the head? especially the type with that sort of attitude?
if you need to meet high seating requirements, ever heard of a van? mini-bus?

Sunny
09-10-2007, 08:10 AM
H2's and H3's are in no way military vehicles.

dude, the H2 is still a truck. why you'd need a truck to go from home to starbucks to school/pick up kids is beyond me. most of the time, the driver is a tiny tiny woman with like... a kid or two in the back.

i dunno. people in my family have suvs, i like some of them, and i'm not entirely opposed to the concept... however, in some situations there is somewhat of a legitimate need for a vehicle like that (big family, offroading, transporting large amounts of... lumber lol)... and in some situations, it's just plain fucking ridiculous. and dude, a HUMMER? why would anyone ever need a fucking HUMMER?! especially considering the gas mileage?

Mota Boy
09-10-2007, 09:02 AM
i read this in a magazene so dont blame me for this...I don't blame you for reading it. I blame you for repeating it. And I pity you for believing it.

In related news, people hate Humvees because they define ostentatiousness. They are large, needlessly expensive and designed to look as such. They are not designed for going off road and nobody, with the exception of idiots, would actually buy one for that purpose. Instead, they are purchased to draw attention to the owner. They get notoriously poor gas mileage, at at time when both gas prices and awareness about global warming are at all time highs - this leads to both annoyance and anger as Hummer drivers are flaunting both the fact that they don't feel the pain at the pump and that they don't give a shit about the Earth. The stereotypical hummer driver is a spoiled suburbanite, a bitchy soccer mom or a douchey frat boy, and apparently the joke about "compensating" has moved from punchline to urban legend. Anyone willing to drive one has to be either completely clueless to these factors and thus out of touch with reality or indifferent to them, and thus a douchebag.

Does that answer your question?

Little_Miss_1565
09-10-2007, 09:39 AM
I don't blame you for reading it. I blame you for repeating it. And I pity you for believing it.

In related news, people hate Humvees because they define ostentatiousness. They are large, needlessly expensive and designed to look as such. They are not designed for going off road and nobody, with the exception of idiots, would actually buy one for that purpose. Instead, they are purchased to draw attention to the owner. They get notoriously poor gas mileage, at at time when both gas prices and awareness about global warming are at all time highs - this leads to both annoyance and anger as Hummer drivers are flaunting both the fact that they don't feel the pain at the pump and that they don't give a shit about the Earth. The stereotypical hummer driver is a spoiled suburbanite, a bitchy soccer mom or a douchey frat boy, and apparently the joke about "compensating" has moved from punchline to urban legend. Anyone willing to drive one has to be either completely clueless to these factors and thus out of touch with reality or indifferent to them, and thus a douchebag.

Does that answer your question?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/kittyohsnap-miles.jpg (http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/03/13/oh-snap-3/)

sKratch
09-10-2007, 09:41 AM
dude, the H2 is still a truck. why you'd need a truck to go from home to starbucks to school/pick up kids is beyond me. most of the time, the driver is a tiny tiny woman with like... a kid or two in the back.
Oh hell yeah I totally agree. I meant to kind of diss H2's and H3's for not actually being a military vehicle like the original hummer. Gratuitousness at its worst, though.

BREAK
09-10-2007, 10:13 AM
I drive an SUV (eat my 30 miles in the city, 25 on the freeway tank, motorists) that I absolutely do not need and I have always hated Hummers.

If someone makes a novelty t-shirt that says "Hummers suck a dick!" emblazoned with picture of the vehicle encircled by an "anti" sign, I'd buy one.

Jakebert
09-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Hey Guise! I R Makin A Sex Joke!

i love getting a hummer every once in a while. who doesn't?

. .

Endymion
09-10-2007, 01:08 PM
. .

:( i totally missed that.

as an olive branch, can i offer your a hummer?

Jakebert
09-10-2007, 01:31 PM
Oh, no, I was just pointing out that was the kind of sex joke I was making, not accusing you of ripping me off.

But I'll still take the hummer.

killer_queen
09-10-2007, 02:54 PM
The people I know who drive 4 wheel drives are also generally women. Women who claim the horny drivers of huge vehicles don't let them alone in traffic that's why they get big cars to feel safe. Which is very hard to believe because all of them are older than 45 and a lot of people don't consider them attractive.

dexandnoodles
09-10-2007, 04:04 PM
My parents drive a Suburban and a mini van.

This is because there are 6 people in my family and we need a vehicle large enough to transfer all six of us and anyone else who may be with us at any given time.

No one else should be driving a car that big unless they have similar needs.

alright..so i'm with this dude..and again it's an h3 which gets better gas mileage than trucks or jeeps (we checked) and..i'm not a guy so i don't really have to worry about my penis size. so it's all good