PDA

View Full Version : Ebooks and PDF

Anya82
09-14-2007, 10:52 AM
I need help. I'm looking for some ebooks or pdf to learn QuarkXpress.
Does anyone here know where can i find them? I've tried some sites, but can't find about the topic i need.

Or does anyone have one you could email me?

Bazza
09-14-2007, 11:09 AM
Sorry I can't help you with that, but on a slightly similar related note, does anyone know a decent (free) pdf creator / convertor? Or a properly cracked pro version of adobe acrobat?

Oooh and congrats Anya!!

Tijs
09-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Sorry I can't help you with that, but on a slightly similar related note, does anyone know a decent (free) pdf creator / convertor? Or a properly cracked pro version of adobe acrobat?I think you only need a serial and/or activation number to use it. I have a crack for 7.0, which version do you have?
edit: I have the crack for the whole Creative Suit, not sure if it's for Abode Pro only as well, but I think it is.

Bazza
09-14-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm running a supposed cracked version of adobe acrobat 8 pro, but it won't allow me to create pdfs and always pops up with a window prompting me to activate it. Would I be better off reverting to version 7?

Jojan
09-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Sorry I can't help you with that, but on a slightly similar related note, does anyone know a decent (free) pdf creator / convertor? Or a properly cracked pro version of adobe acrobat?[/COLOR]

Get OpenOffice and you can convert you written text into PDF with a simple push of a button. You can open most if not all document files. In the package there's also substitutes for Microsoft Excel, Power Point and some others.

Bazza
09-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Is it free? Or a torrent link to cracked version?

Tijs
09-14-2007, 12:05 PM
OpenOffice is like a freeware version of Microsoft Office isn't it? Open being Open Source?

Rilex
09-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Yea, I'm using it too.. It can create PDF files , but I can't make html links on the page... I'm not sure if it has support for it...

It's not just free, it's open source.!

HeadAroundU
09-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Anya, install eMule and search (type: document) for QuarkXpress. You might find something that way...

Anya82
09-17-2007, 01:03 PM
I've tried that, HAU, but most of that stuff is full of virus, or it's crap.
And right now, I have no internet at home. I rarely connect now.

That's why I was wondering if someone could email me or something.
but thanks for your helpful comment.

Bazza: have you already found that PDF thing? I have Adobe Acrobat, cracked. I can send it to you if you're interested.

Bazza
09-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Bazza: have you already found that PDF thing? I have Adobe Acrobat, cracked. I can send it to you if you're interested.

Thankyou for the offer, but I downloaded OpenOffice which works amazingly well considering it's free!

PS. sorry for derailing your thread :o

Anya82
09-18-2007, 08:16 AM
nah... it's ok. I think this thread could be useful to anyone in search for ebooks, pdf stuff and more.

I found a nice link for ebooks. I haven't found a quarkxpress ebook yet, but i found many others very interesting. Including magazines. Maybe it'll be helpful for some of you, people.

www.btebook.com (http://www.btebook.com)