PDA

View Full Version : The *Random Thoughts* Topic

Pages : [1] 2

Nina
10-24-2004, 11:31 AM
post random thoughts here.
i started it because i need such a topic right now, and
i know i'll need it at other times as well.

what REALLY pisses me off is that a lot of songs i like
are suddenly liked by 842938293 people and then the
radio plays it 74283728573896 times a day until i could
set myself on fire whenever i hear it again.

remember "In The Shadows"?!
fuck you, fuck you HARD, because i liked it a long time
before it came out. now i hate it.

currently it's Hoobastank's "The Reason".

UGH.

i avoid the radio. there.

...your turn.

Tijs
10-24-2004, 11:33 AM
I'm straight.

Jebus
10-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Has anyone ever though about where you were before you even born? I know I really wans't really anywhere before I was born but when I think about not existing for a few minutes, I start to scare myself and then my head starts to hurt.
Im bored...

Tijs
10-24-2004, 11:51 AM
Not really, here's something related to that what I have wondered about:
So before the mothercel and the spermcel are joined together, neither one of those have a 'soul' right? So I wondered hen and how the is soul actived... and how you would experience something like that.

wheelchairman
10-24-2004, 11:53 AM
The soul doesn't exist. What this conversation has me thinking on, is abortions. I'm a pro-choicer 100%. I'd call myself a feminist but Andrea Dworkin scares me.

Tijs
10-24-2004, 11:57 AM
Ok, perhaps an explenation of 'the soul doesn't exist' thing would be nice. You know, to start the very first intelligent topic. (I don't know about the politics forum, never been there.)

Vera
10-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Eurgh, The Rasmus. They're a teenbop band that doesn't play teenbop and nobody abroad understands that. Why oh why.

Iwantaboy.

Tijs
10-24-2004, 12:01 PM
Iwantaboy.

Hey, whaddup?

Vera
10-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Iwantaboywho'snotTijs.

Tijs
10-24-2004, 12:12 PM
Damn you Vera, damn you...

wheelchairman
10-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Ok, perhaps an explenation of 'the soul doesn't exist' thing would be nice. You know, to start the very first intelligent topic. (I don't know about the politics forum, never been there.)
To me the soul is purely a metaphysical concept. I see no reason to entertain that belief. Not to say that I don't believe that I am a conscious thinking person. I just believe that that is a part of living, and that a soul is a concept rooted in metaphysics.

The Politics Forum has some better conversations than here, but The BBS, being the BBS will always have some really stupid conversations. Even about politics.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
10-24-2004, 12:40 PM
Whys my dads threatening to kill himself my problem? What can i do about it? We never even talk to eachother. Hes just there. Demanding. I dont even care. Blah blah .

Tijs
10-24-2004, 12:42 PM
To me the soul is purely a metaphysical concept. I see no reason to entertain that belief. Not to say that I don't believe that I am a conscious thinking person. I just believe that that is a part of living, and that a soul is a concept rooted in metaphysics.

Ok, I didn't quite understand that, because I don't know what metaphysical means. Can't seem to find a translation anywhere either. But anyway:

I believe that there is a soul, there must be something which decides you do something or don't do something. The defenition of the soul is to me something that receives everything what you observe (seeing, hearing, feeling, etc.) and deals with that kinda stuff. I'm not saying that the soul is seperate for the body, but it must be somewhere. This is what I believe anyway.

wheelchairman
10-24-2004, 12:45 PM
Metaphysical comes from greek, basically means "Above Physics" things that can't be explained by science.

I would say what you described right there, basically seems to me what the brain does.

wheelchairman
10-24-2004, 12:46 PM
Whys my dads threatening to kill himself my problem? What can i do about it? We never even talk to eachother. Hes just there. Demanding. I dont even care. Blah blah .

hmm now I can understand why you don't like being with your parents on the weekends. I can't find the words to explain how fucked that sounds.

SuperKnux
10-24-2004, 12:49 PM
I should really send those SuicideGirls pictures to Nick now. Poor boy has been waiting for a new Fractal set.

Tijs
10-24-2004, 12:49 PM
Metaphysical comes from greek, basically means "Above Physics" things that can't be explained by science.

I would say what you described right there, basically seems to me what the brain does.

Well.. isn't the "only" thing that the brain does is sending/receiving electronicals through the body?

Tizzalicious
10-24-2004, 01:08 PM
I'm going to bed.

Hmmmm. I love my bed.

Nina wasn't on AIM :(

Izie
10-24-2004, 01:12 PM
I'd like to know who the person who added me on MSN is.
I'd like to know why French has to be so difficult.
Okay, French isn't that difficult, but it's difficult to memorize meanings of 750 words within one month, when the explanations are in Dutch, which I also don't know well, and of course, given the fact i don't know any grammar, all the words can't be plqced into context and that's mking them even harder to understand.
I like getting money!
I still lack money.

According to Plato all the 'souls' exist on the other plain There they acquire the ultimate knowledge of the truth, they know and understand everything, but when we are born, the souls become trapped within our bodies and forget everything they once knew. And then it's up to our teachers to merely make us remember everything, and the better the teacher, the more we shall know. In the end, where we die, the sou goes back to where it came from, and remembers everything again.
I always liked that theory. Not that it's anything more than a theory.

wheelchairman
10-24-2004, 01:17 PM
Well.. isn't the "only" thing that the brain does is sending/receiving electronicals through the body?

Well I believe it does more than that. But I'm no doctor.

[popple]
10-24-2004, 01:19 PM
Metaphysics is pretty fucked up. I'm sure there are stories about people who actually feel they're spirit rise out of their body and momentarily (sp?) they are viewing themselves. Seems like a dangerous toy to me, but these people could of possibly smoked too much pot? :o

Stoffey
10-24-2004, 01:56 PM
Hmm my random thought today is about psycho's...I mean anyone or everyone could have a gene which could be activtaed by anything; turning us into as psycho and/or go around killing people/doing strange things...

scary thought!

...and yes I ADORE Horror films and probably watch them too much, but it's a generally interesting topic I think!!
I've always wondered about it...and I had an old friend who did turn psycho which was obviously activated my something!...glad she's not in my life anymore though, she was a horrid person.

the_GoDdEsS
10-24-2004, 02:21 PM
I've been sorta out of my body once and trust me it's scary. I do believe that the body and soul are two separate things.
I feel comfy with the theory Iza described.
I'm also keen on Emerson's concept of the Oversoul which is basically similar to the one of Plato.
Or I simply like the idea of a kind of reincarnation. Not THE reincarnation as in animals, person, animals etc. There is just something. Some place where my soul came from and got its consciousness after entering the body. But why wasn't it aware of itself before? Maybe it was part of the common Oversoul?

Freaky theories. Dudes, you should have made a separate topic. Now it's already a bit too late.

Randoms. Yeah, randoms... I can't throw in randoms once I start analyzing one thing. Ack!

Tired_Of_You
10-24-2004, 02:37 PM
The cousin of my father says he went out of his body, I don't know how you call that in English but anyway. Apparently he saw himself in his bed.

the_GoDdEsS
10-24-2004, 02:50 PM
I'm pretty positive there is a term for that. I just couldn't think of it. It's either EBS or EBO. Extra-bodily sensation? Extra-bodily experience? Not sure.

Jebus
10-24-2004, 02:57 PM
I think it's Astral Projection

[popple]
10-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Seems like a pretty cool thing to do, maybe on your time spent outside your body you could use it as time to reflect on the way you live your on life?
Come to think of it, this may or may not be metaphysical or not but I entered the body of my cat once, felt pretty good.

Stoffey
10-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Eeek this is weird....yeah but if you did come out of your body, especially if whilst asleep/dreaming, you'd be terrified because you would think you were dead I expect!

Dive
There's gonna be a general lack of toast in the neighborhood this morning. Many, many unhappy, bewildered breakfast faces. I guess it's best not to even think of the victims. Not to even entertain it. Is that the right psychology?

the_GoDdEsS
I think it's Astral Projection

Ah yes, think so!

[popple]
10-24-2004, 03:04 PM
Eeek this is weird....yeah but if you did come out of your body, especially if whilst asleep/dreaming, you'd be terrified because you would think you were dead I expect!

I didn't feel dead cos I was walking around, alive.

Stoffey
10-24-2004, 03:06 PM
It happened to you whilst you were walking around alive you mean?! or your 'soul' was walking around alive at the time?

the_GoDdEsS
10-24-2004, 03:06 PM

I don't know if you can come out of your body in your sleep. It requires concentration or drugs. You wouldn't exactly think you're dead, you'd just be freaked out. To be honest, I don't want to experience coming close to it again.

[popple]
10-24-2004, 03:11 PM
It happened to you whilst you were walking around alive you mean?! or your 'soul' was walking around alive at the time?

my soul was walking around alive, I can't remember what I was doing at that period of time, but I do remember what I was doing in my cat's body.

Stoffey
10-24-2004, 03:14 PM
It all sounds scary anyway!!

The cat thing is amusing however...!!

Tired_Of_You
10-24-2004, 03:32 PM
']Seems like a pretty cool thing to do, maybe on your time spent outside your body you could use it as time to reflect on the way you live your on life?
Come to think of it, this may or may not be metaphysical or not but I entered the body of my cat once, felt pretty good.

My father's cousin said it was really scary. I heard some stories about that. There was a women that did that a lot of years ago and she said that during her astral projection ( thanks Jebus) she saw someone who said she had to return in her body. Don't know if it's true, I'm just saying what I heard.

punk_flamingo
10-24-2004, 03:33 PM
blehhh dont you hate it when you wake up in the morning and go to the kitchen to have breakfast....AND THERES NO CHEESE? I mean...what sort of household does not have cheese???

i like jam anyway *grumbles*

Stoffey
10-24-2004, 03:35 PM
Ewww cheese in the morning?" bleurrrrgh.... I always find other countries breakfasts strange!

Tired_Of_You
10-24-2004, 03:37 PM
cheese in the morning? why not? lol, I don't find that weird I eat that sometimes in the morning. I ate pizza once when I woke up but it was already 12:00

Stoffey
10-24-2004, 03:42 PM
I dont know, it's just different cultures and what my stomach will let me digest I guess hehe!

If I wake up with a hangover I'll eat just about anything to feel better!

Nina
10-25-2004, 01:33 AM
i replied to this topic and thought it was the
+/- topic, hahahahahaha.
ehem.
the weather is sooooo beautiful, i absolutely
love fall. its just all so pretties that i wish my
digi cam wasnt such a beast. but i can steal
my friend's pocket PC with cell phone +
camera (bragbrag) whenever i want and
take pictures, god bless the kiddo for being
so into that stuff.
any of you guys ever heard of raffaello??
my god please tell me you do, i feel like i am
the only effing person to know about it and
be in love with it. best fucking thing to
eat EVER.

Subsidal
10-25-2004, 02:06 AM
Just got 15 minutes left, then I gotta go to work..

x_necrophiliac_x
10-25-2004, 06:19 AM
smell my fresh cottony purple n black socks!!! smell it noooow....

im not possessed

Vera
10-25-2004, 07:27 AM
Tijs - WCM is right, what you described is called a brain. You receive electrical impulses to your brain from your senses, what you hear, see, touch etc. But it's also the organ you think with, make all your moral decisions with and so on.

Izie - Plato's theory as a whole is too unplausible for me. "The reality/world of ideas" is just. Argh. Maybe the way it was presented to me in Philosophy class made it seem like the silliest theory there is, but I've never been able to agree to it, even though I like Plato's cave metaphora.

In metaphysics, I'd like to believe in pluralism. What I know about Leibniz's theory so far has been highly interesting. But I don't think I know enough to say I support it.

As for the soul thing, I pretty much have no clue. I know I've been taught the idea of soul in the Christian tradition, but it seems pretty far from anything I'd actually believe in.

What did Kant say about soul? I like him, he was a stern feller.

WCM - I believe metaphysics means "after Physics" in Greek. It came from the fact that when translating Aristotle's writings, his thoughts on the being came after the chapters about Physics.

Linda
10-25-2004, 07:38 AM
Here ya go!

Main Entry: meta·phys·ics
Pronunciation: -'fi-ziks
Function: noun plural but singular in construction
Etymology: Medieval Latin Metaphysica, title of Aristotle's treatise on the subject, from Greek (ta) meta (ta) physika, literally, the (works) after the physical (works); from its position in his collected works
Date: 1569
1 a (1) : a division of philosophy that is concerned with the fundamental nature of reality and being and that includes ontology, cosmology, and often epistemology (2) : ONTOLOGY 2 b : abstract philosophical studies : a study of what is outside objective experience
2 : METAPHYSIC 2

Vera
10-25-2004, 07:41 AM
What I knew, thanks.

wheelchairman
10-25-2004, 08:00 AM
I agree with Vera. The world of ideas theory is far too much of a stretch of reality for me to believe in. I prefer taking things that can be more rooted to the reality I live in now.

Nina
10-25-2004, 08:10 AM
i definitely dont like how this topic turned out.
sigh.

Vera
10-25-2004, 08:15 AM
Nina - Heh, sorry. I find it absolutely fascinating that there's talk of philosophy on this godforsaken BBS. Who would've thought?

Nina
10-25-2004, 08:45 AM
hehehe, actually, its okay. it's a random thoughts
topic, so if this is what people want to talk about,
they should. i was just a little disappointed when
i read through it, since i expected a lot of personal
thoughts that contain information from people's
lives, and not a philosophical talk...you know? eh.
ignore me... because i'll definitely go on with my
random thoughts thing <33

Izie
10-25-2004, 08:49 AM
Well, I never claimed that Plato was right, I just said it because I like his theory, it's just interesting to me, don't really know why.

I only need to say, that I'm not sure if we're debating about the 'soul' or the 'being' here, because it can be interpreted in different ways... Plato's theory was about the 'being' (the being is the basis and the essence of all existance, it is where everything started and where everything ends, the onthological problem, if you will), and not the soul. I think he took individual souls as parts of the being (as is everything else), and as far as individual souls go... I'm not sure he had it in there (as in, only humans have souls and we all have one and nananan)

Aristhoteles had individual souls, in a way. He thought plants had vegetative sould, animals had sensitive sould and humans had rational souls.

I haven't read a lot of Kant, but what I remember: Kant denied metaphysics in general, because the things that metaphysics explores are ideas of the mind.
Now, explanation of ideas of the mind: ideas which have no basis in reality, in things you can feel with your senses. Kant believed that everything was based on experience, the things you can feel, and that you couldn't actually KNOW anything about the things you can't feel. And since the self, or "I" has no specific basis in experience, you can't know anything about it.

People who know philosophy better than me will probably flame me for this...

I'll live :p

Oh and I do prefer the less realistic ideas, in general. Gives me something to think about, without the necessity to prove it :)

Vera
10-25-2004, 09:12 AM
Izie - I understand. I like a lot of theories as well, I like David Hume but I think he's a bit on crack with his ideas, really. Hehe.

And yes, Plato's theory is quite interesting, can't deny that. I think it's quite important to philosophy as a whole. Without Plato's idealism, I doubt we would have Descartes' dualism.

See, I've only studied Kant in the context of his moral philosophy, so I really wouldn't know. I have been trying to read more about him, but I got too into the Wittgenstein-part of my Philosophy book, I just forgot. Kant does seem like the sort of philosopher who would think of all metaphysics as mumbo-jumbo.

Izie
10-25-2004, 09:21 AM
Didn't do much of Hume, but what I did was indeed very interesting :)

All the Greeks, well, the biggest ones are quite important as the 'founding fathers' of philosophy in general. I tend to like them, because it seems almost unreal how people who lived at that time in those ways and in those places came up with some of the most amazing ideas. They did start it all :)

And yeah, Kant is as far as I see mostly studied through his moral and ethics. We did him within answers to three of his question: What can I know? What should I do? What can I hope for? So yes, generaly his knowledge theory and the morals. The third question wasn't even answered to in my philosophy book. Not properly anyway :/

I coul type out what I know about his whole knowledge theory, but it's not what we're generaly talking about, and it's long and complicated and I'm not even sure I know peoper english terms so...

Vera
10-25-2004, 09:29 AM
Yeah, I have the same problem. I feel like the terms will probably be similar to the ones used in Finnish, but as I can't be sure I'm afraid I would sound like such an ass, using incorrect terms. Then again, I doubt anyone on this BBS is majoring in Philosophy and most probably don't even know who the hell Kant is.

Philosophy (as are most school subjects) are difficult to talk about in a language you haven't been taught them with. (Wow, I must've raped some grammar there, hehe.)

My next Philosophy course is on Aesthetics, what is beautiful etc. I'm not too into it, as I'm not a very visual person, but I'll have metaphysics later this year so that'll be cool.

TheHulaChick
10-25-2004, 09:29 AM
Talking about the soul and stuff like that scares and confuses me. My brains still hurting from earlier today when I met up with my friends and they talked for hours about stuff like how many dimensions there are, which makes more more sense the universe just appeared or has always been there and they worked out some bizzare theory about time that made no sense to me. They're gonna discover the meaning of life soon the way they're going.

I really don't see the need to know everything, I'm rather not know every detail of the universe. The thought of whether a soul exists before or after your life just scares me.

I'm gonna go search the forum for a nice happy non-confusing thread now. :)

Izie
10-25-2004, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I have the same problem. I feel like the terms will probably be similar to the ones used in Finnish, but as I can't be sure I'm afraid I would sound like such an ass, using incorrect terms. Then again, I doubt anyone on this BBS is majoring in Philosophy and most probably don't even know who the hell Kant is.

Philosophy (as are most school subjects) are difficult to talk about in a language you haven't been taught them with. (Wow, I must've raped some grammar there, hehe.)

My next Philosophy course is on Aesthetics, what is beautiful etc. I'm not too into it, as I'm not a very visual person, but I'll have metaphysics later this year so that'll be cool.

I rape philosophical (and other) terms and don't care! You should hear me rape every form of Dutch grammar and words... *giggle*

My philosophy was general philosophy, we basically did all the big philosophers one by one with the most important bits from their works, it was fun!

And I like thinking and getting myself confused. I prefer thinking of my own theories though (even though they've prolly been thought of before...), but it's still fun, when I'm actually doing something myself, and not only relying on what others said :)

Anyway, dinner!

Vera
10-25-2004, 09:39 AM
That's life for you. Confusing.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
10-25-2004, 09:55 AM
hmm now I can understand why you don't like being with your parents on the weekends. I can't find the words to explain how fucked that sounds.

Meh, its not really as fucked as it sounds. Its just whenever he doesnt get his way. "Its been nice to you know, take care". Just little hints. I know he wont ever do it anyways. Or atleast suceed. Hes tried a few times, but only by driving 20 miles pr hour into a tree and stuff like that, not damaging more than the scooter my mom has to pay for.. He just does it for the attention, and for us to be nicer to him, because, uh buh huh, hes hurting so bad. I stopped caring many years ago, cause if not id just be let down over and over. Like my mom and sister. He walks all over them. They even believe its their own fault. Atleast they did, until now, when its suddently my fault, cause i just wont take his shit anymore. Blah, what a friggin essay, i dont even know what im talking about myself. But it aint really that bad. Hes not violent or anything. And i havent lived at home since i was 14, so i dont see him that much. Aaand, ive got help. Aaaaand loads of money from the state.

Vera
10-25-2004, 10:08 AM
I prefer thinking of my own theories though (even though they've prolly been thought of before...), but it's still fun, when I'm actually doing something myself, and not only relying on what others said :)
I agree to a certain extent. Sometimes I just start thinking about something and get this theory all worked up in my head, but notice all its flaws and why I couldn't explain it perfectly and this is why I want to study more Philosophy, because I know all my theories are probably written down by some dude who lived way before I did. I want to know his theory, compare it to my own and see if it fits and how well it fits and if it does fit, I can say I agree with it.

And the more I study Philosophy, the more I realize none of these thoughts are my own and that just makes it all the more interesting - what triggered me to think about this, what triggered this or that philosopher to think about the same thing?

It all comes down to one thing - the human mind is an amazing thing.

wheelchairman
10-25-2004, 10:17 AM
Meh, its not really as fucked as it sounds. Its just whenever he doesnt get his way. "Its been nice to you know, take care". Just little hints. I know he wont ever do it anyways. Or atleast suceed. Hes tried a few times, but only by driving 20 miles pr hour into a tree and stuff like that, not damaging more than the scooter my mom has to pay for.. He just does it for the attention, and for us to be nicer to him, because, uh buh huh, hes hurting so bad. I stopped caring many years ago, cause if not id just be let down over and over. Like my mom and sister. He walks all over them. They even believe its their own fault. Atleast they did, until now, when its suddently my fault, cause i just wont take his shit anymore. Blah, what a friggin essay, i dont even know what im talking about myself. But it aint really that bad. Hes not violent or anything. And i havent lived at home since i was 14, so i dont see him that much. Aaand, ive got help. Aaaaand loads of money from the state.
Well I see what you mean. It really shouldn't be the parents bringing the children down. That certainly can't be healthy.

Living at home since you were 14? I must say I'm jealous. It'll be a long time before I do that. And I get the highest SU possible, tak til min utrolige fattige forældre.

It's good that the state has been providing you in such a way. Although I assume that the beklædningsfagskole education is much like every other danish one, very much saturated with alcohol.

Inshane
10-25-2004, 10:28 AM
I hate shopping.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
10-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Well I see what you mean. It really shouldn't be the parents bringing the children down. That certainly can't be healthy.

Living at home since you were 14? I must say I'm jealous. It'll be a long time before I do that. And I get the highest SU possible, tak til min utrolige fattige forældre.

It's good that the state has been providing you in such a way. Although I assume that the beklædningsfagskole education is much like every other danish one, very much saturated with alcohol.

Well, i shouldnt complain. I like getting money for doing nothing. But theres thousands of others who needs it 20 times as much as i do. Theyve payed for me to go 2 years at a boardingschool, thats about 80.000kr. And now this school. I guess its about 40.000kr too. +I get allowance, money for food, money for clothes and transport. And a place to live. I dont really need all this. Its nice, but meh. Theres little kids down in africa with nothing to eat, i just dont like to live at home. Pluh.

Izie
10-25-2004, 11:48 AM
It all comes down to one thing - the human mind is an amazing thing.

Agreed completely :)

Mota Boy
10-25-2004, 12:11 PM
I am awesome.

[popple]
10-25-2004, 12:45 PM
H'ok there little buddy...

Kayleigh
10-25-2004, 12:53 PM
Work was tiring today. Old reference books are heavy and dusty.

[popple]
10-25-2004, 12:54 PM
I don't like dusty things either... :rolleyes:

Kayleigh
10-25-2004, 12:56 PM
My hands were so dirty! And my arms ached!

...And they say there is no manual labour involved in my job.

[popple]
10-25-2004, 12:58 PM
Awww I feel sorry for you, I know how it feels. I did some work for my uncle in the holidays and I had to do 7 12 hour days of manual labour, sure payed off though :D

Sunny
10-25-2004, 03:27 PM
Philadelphia rolls are fucking gross. sushi & cream cheese really don't go well together.

i feel yuck.

walking around at night wearing a tank top and leather jacket wasn't the best idea. now my throat is killing me.

the Manson Family was such a fucking disturbing movie. ultraviolence to the max

i can't find my ipod. ipods should have beeping things attached to them so they'd be easier to find. actually most things should have beepers, cause i can't ever find anything.

i should be drawing Zanerian script letters right now. :/

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-25-2004, 03:28 PM
Having random thoughts is harder than I thought.

Mota Boy
10-25-2004, 04:07 PM
Interesting.

I just tried Philidelphia rolls recently and found them rather tasty. My favorite, however, remains the snake roll - basically a California roll but with eel wrapped around the outside.

I've also found that my throat is not treating me well after walking around outside a bit at 4:30 a.m. in Chicago. in the rain. barefoot.

And I can't find my ipod... eerie.

wheelchairman
10-25-2004, 05:00 PM
Right now I am thinking to myself, Insomnia, why must thou plague me? It's odd, I can sleep at normal times on the weekends. But if there is even a hint of school tomorrow I can't fall asleep until 2 am. Or sometimes later. oh blast it all.

Vera
10-26-2004, 01:30 PM
And I can't find my ipod... eerie.
Holy Mac, Batman, you know what this means, right?

Your iPod hooked up with Sunny's and they're probably in Mexico RIGHT NOW, about to get married! Then they'll move to Canada and have miniminibaby-iPods and with their baby-iPod army they will conquer the EARTH!

This spells WAR.

W A R.

Tizzalicious
10-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Blah

Ooooh fuck this 10 charracter limit.

SicN Twisted
10-26-2004, 01:35 PM
I visit the interzone in my dreams.

I feel an obscure emotional and spiritual connection with boxing announcer, Don King. His empty enthusiasm reflects me.

It's times like these, after being forced to play 20 minute sets in over hyped, hole in the wall rock clubs, that it hurts to not be Poison, 80's hair metal band.

Every rose has it's thorn.

the_GoDdEsS
10-26-2004, 02:11 PM
Last night a guy who was sitting at our table in "Sole" claimed I was way too self-confident. Probably because he kept asking me stupid questions. Whatever.

Today I noticed there are almost no fat people in this country. Yay for Eastern Europe where fast food is not exactly cheap. Hahaha.

I'm still struggling with the concept of my diploma work. Wait, did I say struggling? I'm doing shitall, that is.

Travelling makes me think. Think a lot. Too much, dudes. Too much. And sometimes I get the bestest ideas on the road.

I can't get enough of hot chocolate. I don't know what this is. Besides, the only good hot chocolate is served in "Exit". It's a sensual thing, really.

[popple]
10-26-2004, 02:15 PM
Philadelphia rolls are fucking gross. sushi & cream cheese really don't go well together.

i feel yuck.

walking around at night wearing a tank top and leather jacket wasn't the best idea. now my throat is killing me.

the Manson Family was such a fucking disturbing movie. ultraviolence to the max

i can't find my ipod. ipods should have beeping things attached to them so they'd be easier to find. actually most things should have beepers, cause i can't ever find anything.

i should be drawing Zanerian script letters right now. :/

I'm listening to my iPod right now, I love my lil' baby :p. 1136 songs being fed straight to my brain (via my ears of course).

right now I'm listening to Joss Stone's new album, if anyone likes funk music you gotta' get this album, and Prince's 'Prince and the New Power Generation'

Nina
10-26-2004, 02:16 PM
fuck my speakers for not working.
fuck my bus for generally being late.
fuck every fucking single plate in this house.
fuck water.
yes, WATER.
and last but definitely not least, fuck YOU for
being *the* most annoying cunt in the
universe. grrrrrrrr.

there was one good thing about today, though:
got my video recorder to work and watched
*the next generation* for two hours ;D

the_GoDdEsS
10-26-2004, 02:16 PM
Oh, two more things to add.

The left hand of humans will die of atrophy.

French classes are overwhelming and challenging.

[popple]
10-26-2004, 02:18 PM
Oh, two more things to add.

The left hand of humans will die of atrophy.

French classes are overwhelming and challenging.

HAHA, you take French? Did you choose to take French? If there's one thing you should know about me it's I sure don't like the French, I'm British so it's like in my genes or something :rolleyes:

B-Boy
10-26-2004, 03:33 PM
what ever happened to the chat room here and why'd they take it off.

the_GoDdEsS
10-26-2004, 04:06 PM
']HAHA, you take French? Did you choose to take French? If there's one thing you should know about me it's I sure don't like the French, I'm British so it's like in my genes or something :rolleyes:

Yes, I DID choose to take French and love it because it's difficult. I love anything difficult, complicated, challenging, demanding.

Tired_Of_You
10-26-2004, 04:07 PM
^ Bonne chance !

*Angel*
10-26-2004, 04:22 PM
The thing with a soul is that if you belive that you have one you have it but if not then why even bother thinking of it.

*Angel*
10-26-2004, 04:24 PM
Yes, I DID choose to take French and love it because it's difficult. I love anything difficult, complicated, challenging, demanding.
French is good thing to know

*Angel*
10-26-2004, 04:25 PM
what ever happened to the chat room here and why'd they take it off.

I think that the other chat room was better :)

SicN Twisted
10-26-2004, 06:48 PM
']HAHA, you take French? Did you choose to take French? If there's one thing you should know about me it's I sure don't like the French, I'm British so it's like in my genes or something :rolleyes:

Fuck you too, nancie.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
10-27-2004, 03:23 AM
Im pissed right now. At one of my teachers. Were doing textile printing this week and i wanted something printed on my jacket. I asked her if the print was too big, but she said that it wouldnt be a problem. Fine, so i use two days preparing for this shit, as it takes, just to find out that its impossible. It just pisses me off. I have so many other things to waste my time with. Besides that, she nasty. And obviously lesbian. Nothing wrong with that. Buut, really nasty when a greyhaired 50 year old bitch kisses your neck, saying shell care for me. Eugh, i hate her.

[popple]
10-27-2004, 07:47 AM
Fuck you too, nancie.

Woah, who pissed in your cereal this morning?

wheelchairman
10-27-2004, 08:39 AM
Well your comment was stupid chauvinism.

[popple]
10-27-2004, 08:41 AM
I don't care, I hate the french and I'm not gonna' change my views just you or anyone else.

Nina
10-27-2004, 09:25 AM
could you please kindly explain to us how one
can hate A COUNTRY?!

wheelchairman
10-27-2004, 09:27 AM
I believe it has to do with being stupid. And chauvinist. hehe

selfrighteoussuicide
10-27-2004, 09:29 AM
i hate france cuz last time i went, i had 2 car crashes, a flood and my bro bein sick on me after the ferry

also the french freak me out for some strange reason

wheelchairman
10-27-2004, 09:32 AM
Yes because France can control your driving, the weather, and your brother's health.

Nina
10-27-2004, 09:33 AM
that doesnt make sense. neither the country
nor the whole polulation of the country are to
blame for the things that happened to you.
and the culture can freak you out; but you cant
possibly say that ALL french people freak you
out, how is that possible if you dont know them
all? you could say you hate how *most* of
them do this-or-that, but not even then you
can say "the french", as it is not all of them.
grrrr, i dunno. i just really have a problem with
that.

[popple]
10-27-2004, 10:03 AM
If you were British you would understand, as I said before it's in our genes.

wheelchairman
10-27-2004, 10:17 AM
That's wrong.

Do you know that francophilia is quite common in England? There are far more Brits travelling to France, than there are French travelling to England.

[popple]
10-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Lol, ok you got me there, but if you watched any decent comedy show in England (If your lucky enough to find one!) then you will always find a joke about the Brits hating the French.

wheelchairman
10-27-2004, 11:05 AM
I haven't seen that in Mr. Bean.

Nina
10-29-2004, 09:59 AM
i am a little bored.

its sooo nice to know that you have finished the book
you must read. if only i could finally move my ass and
write that goddamn essay. it's just so much work, i know
that :E and i hate wanting to be the best. not that i
will ever be, but i want to at least have an A-. anything
below that would make me kill...something. grrrr. i should
stop thinking of things that have not happened yet. i
tend to do that VERY often. i never live for the moment.
it's bothering me.

i dooontt know what i want to order from EMP! i am stuck
between an Offspring t-shirt, Blink 182 t-shirt (for girls,
which means its tighter, obviously..), two MM Cd's, that
Alien Ant Farm Cd i wanted for so long, a MM ring, a
Christina Aguilera calender (which i will most likely get, but
thank god i can choose more than one item) and a
SOAD poster. oooohh i am so excited! tehehehehe.

i took pictures today. 3/4 of them looked like shit. so i
had to delete them quickly. hm. shit.

talking to a friend in an hour weeeh.

punkangel
10-29-2004, 01:00 PM
post random thoughts here.
i started it because i need such a topic right now, and
i know i'll need it at other times as well.

what REALLY pisses me off is that a lot of songs i like
are suddenly liked by 842938293 people and then the
radio plays it 74283728573896 times a day until i could
set myself on fire whenever i hear it again.

remember "In The Shadows"?!
fuck you, fuck you HARD, because i liked it a long time
before it came out. now i hate it.

currently it's Hoobastank's "The Reason".

UGH.

i avoid the radio. there.

...your turn.
when did you start this... this was my idea! God quit stealing my ideas peoples

[popple]
10-29-2004, 01:02 PM

Prove it .

Izie
10-29-2004, 01:07 PM

And she can't read the dates on the topics either!

Seriously, if this is someone just making fun of the whole BBS by making us leave mean/sarcastic posts, then...

1) It's generaly working
2) It gives us something to take a piss at
3) It's unbelievably fun, so THANK YOU

And if it's real...

Sorry.

Nina
10-29-2004, 01:23 PM

look at the date, sweetheart. while you posted your
topic yesterday (yes, i made the efford to check) i
posted mine a few days ago.
have a good day :]

Funky-Munky
10-29-2004, 01:29 PM
how u guys doin?

Subsidal
10-30-2004, 02:06 AM
Why do we have two of this threads?

Tizzalicious
10-30-2004, 03:14 AM
Some people are stupid...

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....What can I say...I don't know....random stuff.

My neighbour shouldn't sing in the shower when I wanna sleep.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
10-30-2004, 03:33 AM
Im looking very much forward to tonight. Signes 18th birthday. And 90 other people i havent seen in half a year and miss very much. Hmm, dont know what to wear. I could go buy something? Blah. Do i even have to time to get a present? I have to get Anna one too. I miiiiss Anna.
Yay. I won for scariest costume yesterday at the Halloween party at school. I looked darn cool if i can say so myself. Lahh. The party was a bit boring though. Pawuh.

Subsidal
10-30-2004, 10:18 AM
Saturday's just crap on TV (except Charmed)

Nina
10-30-2004, 11:22 AM
OMGOMG i am done with my essay!!!
haaaaaaaaaa!
i am so cheerful right now. too bad i still have tons of
homework left, and only one and a half days to do it.

Subsidal
10-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Good luck Nina ^^
I'm watching Jeepers Creepers for the first time right now..

Tired_Of_You
10-30-2004, 03:22 PM
Talking about homework...
dammit, I'll never be able to do that maths document, I wish so much I was good in maths...and it counts for 30%, I'm sure I'll fail :mad: :(

Nina
10-31-2004, 02:36 AM
thank you Subsidal!!! :]

Subsidal
10-31-2004, 05:16 AM
No prob Nina :)

@ Tired Of You
When will that maths dokument be & what are you doing in maths right now?

Tired_Of_You
10-31-2004, 03:27 PM
No prob Nina :)

@ Tired Of You
When will that maths dokument be & what are you doing in maths right now?

I'm doing probabilities. ex: I have to tell if a game is equitable , tell the probability of picking 2 blue balls in a bag with 10 balls of different colors and stuff like that...but those are easy examples. I'm so bad in maths :mad:
It has to be done for November 4

Rag Doll
10-31-2004, 09:44 PM
OMGOMG i am done with my essay!!!
haaaaaaaaaa!
i am so cheerful right now. too bad i still have tons of
homework left, and only one and a half days to do it.

i know the feeling. except mine is due in around 12 hours.

oh well. this is one assignment i am just...not doing.

Eccentric Sara
10-31-2004, 09:49 PM
Aw,I know how you ppl feel!*hugs*However,I haven't had to do any assignments or anything since I left uni! Ha ha haaarrrrrrr!!!!That I am very glad about.:)

Rag Doll
10-31-2004, 09:50 PM
lucky you. i have ridiculous amounts of schooling left...

boo.

Eccentric Sara
10-31-2004, 10:01 PM
Didn't mean to brag too much!I genuinely know how you guys feel!I spent virtually all of my teenage years doing homework ,and had to do a 10,000 word dissertation for my degree! I've been through it all,trust me!

Rag Doll
10-31-2004, 10:03 PM
i know you're not bragging =p.

yeah, i'm doing a 35-50pg thesis (all my own research) within the next 2 years to graduate with honors...plus another research/presentation thing for my major..and the whole "student teaching" thing. and then it's on to the presentations & publishings for a masters & a phd. bahhhh.

booo higher education.

greencows12
10-31-2004, 10:04 PM
I wonder if anyone ever ate a rock.

devilsboy005
10-31-2004, 10:42 PM
[i love the americana cd hoo else does undefinedi love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it

Moose
10-31-2004, 10:56 PM
i bit the tip of my tongue and it hurts...i hope i didnt fuck it up.

Subsidal
11-01-2004, 01:47 AM
I hate sport lessons at school.
Damn, I need the fucking catalog for tomorrow. I hate that shit

Subsidal
11-01-2004, 01:51 AM
I'm doing probabilities. ex: I have to tell if a game is equitable , tell the probability of picking 2 blue balls in a bag with 10 balls of different colors and stuff like that...but those are easy examples. I'm so bad in maths :mad:
It has to be done for November 4

I don't think we ever had something like that in school.. I hate maths too, but to my surprise I'm really good in maths now. I could explain what we are donig in maths to the person next to me & I remembered something I had ages ago in school. I just hope it'll stay like that ;)
Don't you know someone who could explain that to you?

MindlessSelfIndulgent
11-01-2004, 02:53 AM
Ah really great seeing all my friends again.. Its odd how i miss the people i didnt talk to as much, the most. Like Tonje. Oooh, shes so nice. Just dropped out of school so shed have more time for her music. If it had been any other person id have trought it was retarded. But i really think its great. Shes so friggin talented. At everything actually. Great dancer, singer, acter and a friign model too, yet i dont know any person more down to earth. Hah, it sounds like im in love. Maybe i am. So what?

MirandaV
11-01-2004, 05:24 AM
I'm outta school early and I'm going to Amsterdam.

the_GoDdEsS
11-01-2004, 05:47 AM
I don't like it when people scare me and make me worried. I can deal though. I'm used to. Almost all people are psychos.

x_necrophiliac_x
11-01-2004, 05:49 AM
where's 'nightvision'??? he's so hot i wnna talk to him

Izie
11-01-2004, 07:56 AM
I don't like it when people scare me and make me worried. I can deal though. I'm used to. Almost all people are psychos.

I'm basicaly a complete psycho.

On the random note...

I'm hungry. But dinner isn't for quite a while, so I'd better get a snack. I have LOTS of sociology to do. But it's fun, so it's good. It's monday, and I have no school. That's always good. There's no school tomorrow either.

Green pills make me mushy.

Ken smells nice.

Obie2trice
11-01-2004, 08:01 AM
I am out of exams, I`ve got a week off and I need to find a company for my training period. Who`s daddy ownes a company in holland?

Subsidal
11-01-2004, 11:46 AM
Those TV shows suck

fairy call
11-01-2004, 11:48 AM
i went to the zoo today
there was someone dressed as a racoon (sp?)

Orange County
11-01-2004, 11:49 AM
My chips are cold...

Subsidal
11-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Yeah right, the zoo. Did you enjoy it? What do you mean by recoon?

Orange County
11-01-2004, 11:51 AM
1. raccoon n. (100%)
a greyish-brown omnivorous American mammal with a black facial mask and a ringed tail. • Genus Procyon: two species.

fairy call
11-01-2004, 11:53 AM
^yeah that

Eccentric Sara
11-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Damn shop I am meant to be starting a job in (T.K.Maxx - big shop that sells clothes I wouldn't be seen dead in) STILL hasn't sent me a letter confirming I have a job.Bastards!!!!!!Why are some ppl so disorganised?!!

Orange County
11-01-2004, 11:55 AM
T.K Maxx, nah , you dont wanna wotk there, ive heard bad things about that place....try Wilkinson

Subsidal
11-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Ah.. okay.. thanks.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/StreetTeam/Smilies/Huh.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/StreetTeam/Smilies/Unsure.gif

vnzla_sh4dow
11-01-2004, 12:10 PM
I´m really really really bored!!! :confused:

Eccentric Sara
11-01-2004, 12:13 PM
T.K Maxx, nah , you dont wanna wotk there, ive heard bad things about that place....try WilkinsonI think you have a point there!They sound like idiots!It is all really hard for me as I am trying to move to Manchester and start a job at T.K.Maxx there.However,because they haven't sent me this letter confirming that I have a job,I can't put a deposit down on somewhere to live,so probably won't be able to start the job anyway.:( So,I am stuck living with my parents and still looking for a job in Manc.

fairy call
11-01-2004, 12:15 PM
you already said that somewhere didnt you?
heres something you can do!, build your own cow!

http://members.tripod.com/~spows/cow.html

Subsidal
11-01-2004, 12:19 PM
I'm watching Farenheit 9/11 :eek:

Orange County
11-01-2004, 12:22 PM
GTA: San Andreas is awesome :D

fairy call
11-01-2004, 12:39 PM
i saw nemo today :)
the real one :cool:

Orange County
11-01-2004, 12:40 PM
brings back a gag I heard on TV the other night.

"If fish fart they would of found Nemo abit quicker"

Tired_Of_You
11-01-2004, 12:56 PM
I don't think we ever had something like that in school.. I hate maths too, but to my surprise I'm really good in maths now. I could explain what we are donig in maths to the person next to me & I remembered something I had ages ago in school. I just hope it'll stay like that ;)
Don't you know someone who could explain that to you?

I don't really know anyone who could explain to me, because most of the people I know failed maths last year, the others who didn't fail don't understand, lol. I talked to the teacher today and now I understand some things that I didn't understand.

Nina
11-03-2004, 11:42 AM
the world is going to hell.

Vera
11-03-2004, 11:45 AM
I generally agree.

If there's a God, he probably would've voted for Kerry.

Nina
11-03-2004, 11:49 AM
honestly, this frightens me. this really, really scares
me. i cant believe people vote for a human being
who calls himself a "war person". it frightens me that
there are people out there who want war. it frightens
me to see all those people die. and i have not even
seen 1/125567787 of it all.
why do people want to kill others? and why innocent
people? why do others VOTE for such a thing?
i will never understand it. and i am glad i'll be dead in
50 years. i dont want to see how the world will look
like after that.

wheelchairman
11-03-2004, 11:58 AM
It's awful to be next to these people though. My friend Kristoffer, and he is my friend. Supports Bush purely because he 'overthrew a corrupt dictatorship.' Let's ignore the fact that Kris is the most ignorant person ever to develop an opinion. Today I just wanted to punch him, he can be as war-horny as he wants. He's just some stupid kid who masturbates to Operiation Iraqi Freedom news, but you know what? My friends in America are turning 18. They will be serving in Iraq some of them, and it pisses the hell out of me that they will die because dumbasses like this punk next to me in class can't get erections without an explosion to go with it.

Stupid comments like 'I'm glad no one in Europe can vote in America' and 'I'm happy that I'm the only happy person today.' Just sickening. Literally sickening.

Vera
11-03-2004, 11:58 AM
I hate the situation. Because fuck knows which country is next on Bush's personal list of countries he will lead his own jihad against.

Bombing military bases, as fucking if. Civilians were killed in both Afganistan and Iraq. It's horrible.

the_GoDdEsS
11-03-2004, 11:59 AM
I'm sad. The world's going to shit. *gets drinkie*

Vera
11-03-2004, 12:01 PM
I wanna drinkie, as well!

Dammit, I probably will. Got to ask some friends, maybe we'll do it Friday. I've never drank alone, but I suppose that could be fun as well. People could watch me make an ass of myself while typoing all over the internet or something. Haha.

Sparkey
11-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Don't you hate it when someone spits in your eye during a conversation...you feel like you are doing something wrong when you wipe it out, so sometimes you wait a second...this means you have forgotten to listen to them and have been consumed by a small bit of salivated that is now drying in your eye...when this happens to me, I sometimes hock a loogy and fire at right in the persons mouth, just to buy some time to dry the eye...

Tired_Of_You
11-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Bush won , I can't believe it... I don't want to see it.Dammit... :mad:

Chris
11-03-2004, 04:06 PM
I really shouldn't get roped in to going down the beach at night

Subsidal
11-09-2004, 10:26 AM
I need to stop saying I gotta learn for the test I'll write tomorrow & finally start learning! :(

Orange County
11-09-2004, 10:57 AM
I need a *whistles*

fairy call
11-09-2004, 12:38 PM
my friend gave me a poster from the distillers <3
and i dont have to go to school on thursday and friday, and I'm going to visit my brother

Tired_Of_You
11-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Cool that he/she gave you that. I'm still searching for a Distillers t-shirt and can't find one. There's a store I know who had one but it was soooo large. I'm also searching an Offspring t-shirt and can't find it either. Why I didn't buy it at the show ? :mad: I'm going to know if I fail or not in math tomorrow (probably) :s ...

fairy call
11-09-2004, 01:11 PM
make one yourself! with those iron on thingies

wliethof
11-09-2004, 01:15 PM
why can't i be disciplined? I really should work for uni, i really really should. essay due on monday and i havent done much for it. blah

Vera
11-09-2004, 01:16 PM
Lately every second media worker in Finland (okay, three guys within a period of two months) have been prosecuted for child molestation (sex with someone under 16) and child pornography.

What's the matter with those guys? Way fucked.

Tired_Of_You
11-09-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm thinking about something I heard yesterday. There's an man of 50-55 year old who said he's married with a 10 year old child and he said : they accuse me to make love with my wife :eek: ... I can't believe it...

hey it's my 300th posts :p

the_GoDdEsS
11-09-2004, 01:28 PM
I got bashed for being naughty.

Weather shitty in capital city.

That's about it. No randoms for ya tonight.

Izie
11-09-2004, 01:33 PM
I am absolutely and completely incoherent tonight.

I did the KOM tingy well *thumbs up*

wliethof
11-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Pottery is fun to play with. Should ask my ceramology teacher to look at my findings from carthage. Wonder if it'll make me look like a geek or just interested in the subject. hmm....oh well I'll ask anyways!

Subsidal
11-09-2004, 03:15 PM
If someone's really BBS addicted then it must be me :rolleyes:

MindlessSelfIndulgent
11-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Boring comic festival this weekend. Only cool thing was my teachers signing comics. I know famous people, im like, so kewl. Ahem.

My dads still an arsehole. Good thing is that my moms is trying to get the house sold. Who cares if shes build on it for 9 years and its her dream house. Cause hes not going to move. Hell no. Just because he havent done anything other than sit on his flat arse, drinkin beer, complaint, demand and blah. And ruined our fuckin lives. Almost. Maybe we cant even get it sold. Spend 2 million dk kr on it. We should atleast get 4 for it now. Impossible. blasjfdhszlrkj zdf

Inferno
11-10-2004, 12:41 AM
Jimmy Eat World rock :cool:

wliethof
11-10-2004, 06:00 AM
I should be doing my essay now.. I'm gonna close my browser and start doing it. yes. i can do it! i hope

MindlessSelfIndulgent
11-10-2004, 06:03 AM
My lip is bleeding.

fairy call
11-10-2004, 06:05 AM
I had tape stuck to my lip once, and i ripped it off, and the skin got ripped off too, it bled and hurt like hell

lousyskater
11-10-2004, 06:42 AM
something random, eh? i microwave cooks food by firing microwaves into the food and exciting the water particles inside the food. when the water particles get excited, they move around a lot more than they did before thus poducing friction and then heat. the heat created from the water paricles eventually gets great enouh to begin cooking the food. if the item you placed inside the microw wave had not water particles in it whatsoever, it would not heat up and would not cook. and yes, a microwave is an electromagnetic wave that falls into the same catagory of waves that visible light, x-rays, and radio waves fall into.

hows that for random?
________
Web shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

ihatechrissneed
11-10-2004, 07:06 AM
something random, eh? i microwave cooks food by firing microwaves into the food and exciting the water particles inside the food. when the water particles get excited, they move around a lot more than they did before thus poducing friction and then heat. the heat created from the water paricles eventually gets great enouh to begin cooking the food. if the item you placed inside the microw wave had not water particles in it whatsoever, it would not heat up and would not cook. and yes, a microwave is an electromagnetic wave that falls into the same catagory of waves that visible light, x-rays, and radio waves fall into.

hows that for random?
dude, you need a lesson in randomness

MindlessSelfIndulgent
11-10-2004, 07:44 AM
Im talented.

Zee
11-10-2004, 03:41 PM
Lately every second media worker in Finland (okay, three guys within a period of two months) have been prosecuted for child molestation (sex with someone under 16) and child pornography.

What's the matter with those guys? Way fucked.

Yeah, who's next? My guess; Seppo Hovi. :D

Media's been haunting them pretty actively...

turb0negr0
11-10-2004, 08:19 PM
it's not really a random thought,
but it sure as hell is random!!!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/wizard.php

Nina
11-11-2004, 07:39 AM
i am sooooo excited. my stuff i ordered from EMP
arrived yesterday. oohh i love everything i got,
which would be the following:
(the bitch wont let me post that many pictures,
so i'll just make two posts, ha)

CDs - Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals + Holywood
(had both cd's before but only burned. now i have
the originals)

two t-shirts:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/32b6874f.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/f1cef9c0.jpg

Calender

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/cedfc9d4.jpg

Nina
11-11-2004, 07:40 AM

poster

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/0fb3d209.jpg

and THIS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/2017fcd6.jpg

yay!!! i can be as materialistic as i want...these are my
birthday presents from my entire family and i wont get
any more.
[ all pictures from the EMP site www.emp.de ]

JoY
11-11-2004, 08:43 AM
Nina - niiiiiiiiice =)

as for random thoughts...
gipsy rehearsel tonight. the band is going to learn some new songs & I'm so looking forward to it.

I wonder if my friend will turn out to be our cymbaliste. there'll have to be a selection, I'm afraid.

I thought summer was the ultimate season for love. well.. it might be true, after all it all started for me in the summer... I just hope, that now the season has changed, everything won't go cold.

I dreamed tonight, that I'd lose my boyfriend in horrible ways. sometimes I really hate sleep's guts.

the weather is so cold... so refreshing.. it flows through your bones, from the inside of your body to the outside, to cause tiny goosebumps on your skin & frozen joints, cold feet & blue fingers.

whoop whoop yay, got my second book in the mail, in which I'm published. strangeness.

I desperately feel like skiing, after I couldn't go last year, thanks to my broken leg. I invited my boyfriend to come skiing with me, but he doesn't want to, because he's too scared of parents. *sob* so that means I'll have to miss him. just my luck. a boyfriend, that's afraid to come out of the closet of heterosexuality & publically admit he shags me & enjoys it. piece of chickenshit. I love him so much.

I feel like having the shower I'm going to have in a few minutes ;p niiiice & warm.

Tizz = so pretty!! she already was, but I think the lost weight looks really awesomely good in her face.

I miss Lisa, Marthe & Micha. & my brother, aww.

I crave a cigarette. I'm addicted like that. pfrt.

there's a girl coming for dinner tonight. she's interested in my other housemate, ooooooo.

!!AWWWW<33 my boyfriend is listening to the Beatles. *smile*

good god, I'm so scared I'll lose him. that one of us will lose interest, because I don't care who'll be the one to break up, I just want to stay like this forever.

OUT OF THE BLUE. haha. nice book. get it, read it. ;p

fairy call
11-11-2004, 10:30 AM
I haven't been to a decent show for ages, and I really want to go to one. I'm looking forward to groezrock already, hopefully there will be lots of good bands playing this year.
I missed a really nice gig a week ago, from some band that played with the horropops here :(

DirtyMagical
11-11-2004, 02:08 PM
fuck fuck fuck fuck.
i don't want to do this project.
i can't do this project.
What's the point of doing this project if I'm going to fail the course anyway?
there is no point.
I'm not going to do that project.
aw my head hurts.
im giving up.

Izie
11-11-2004, 02:08 PM
I'm bored again.

The Karl Lagerfeld H&M collection comes out tomorrow.

I'm cheap.

*bounces around*

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2004, 02:13 PM
I sort of feel an obligation to email people. Just to be nice. Not really wanting to email them. I'm so behind with certain emails. Joan still loves me :/ And that is sort of a strange feeling. I... don't know. I think I let him get to know me very well in a very short time. I could have gone to France. i could. But it's not love I feel. It never was. He's just been close to me. And I wouldn't wanna fuck him up. So better he does not see me again. Me, the cruelness.

I had a bad evening. Rollercoaster moods shit me. GAH!

I need Someone to help me.

Moose
11-11-2004, 02:53 PM
you know, if you read Frege's "The Thought...", you'd come to realize most of these sentences are ideas, not thoughts.

Tired_Of_You
11-11-2004, 03:00 PM
I'm bored, so bored....it's cold in my house. I would be happy if it would be 300 degrees all year. I hate winter. I HATE THAT STUPID SEASON. It's so long and too cold here. But I like Christmas with snow...without snow it would be weird. There's still no snow on the ground though. It snowed a little like 3 days ago, but it didn't stay on the ground.

I got 64% in maths :) and 87% in guitar, hehe
I was better last year...not in maths ( it will never happen :( )

I'm not good in English , I wish I was really bilingual and it's not the English class I have at school that will help me. Not at all. What we do is so stupid.

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2004, 03:03 PM
I'm bored, so bored....it's cold in my house. I would be happy if it would be 300 degrees all year. I hate winter. I HATE THAT STUPID SEASON. It's so long and too cold here. But I like Christmas with snow...without snow it would be weird. There's still no snow on the ground though. It snowed a little like 3 days ago, but it didn't stay on the ground.

I got 64% in maths :) and 87% in guitar, hehe
I was better last year...not in maths ( it will never happen :( )

I'm not good in English , I wish I was really bilingual and it's not the English class I have at school that will help me. Not at all. What we do is so stupid.

Reading/writing on forums will help you to improve your English for sure :) It did help me much. Just practise a lot and have fun with it.

Tired_Of_You
11-11-2004, 03:10 PM
^yeah it's true. This bbs helps me a lot to improve my English.

fairy call
11-12-2004, 06:22 AM
my dad likes the horrorpops, my left hand feels colder than the other one, its always like that when im on the computer, and i have a signature now

ihatechrissneed
11-12-2004, 06:35 AM
Massive black rebellions, constant strikes, gigantic anti-war demonstrations,
draft resistance, Cuba, Vietnam, Algeria, a cultural revolution of seven hundred
million Chinese, occupations, red power, the rising of women, disobedience and
sabotage, communes & marijuana: amongst this chaos, there was a generation of
youths looking to set their own standard - to fight against the establishment,
which was oppressing them, and leave their mark on history. These kids were
known as the hippies. There were many stereotypes concerning hippies; they were
thought of as being pot smoking, freeloading vagabonds, who were trying to save
the world. As this small pocket of teenage rebellion rose out of the suburbs,
inner cities, and countryside's, there was a general feeling that the hippies
were a product of drugs, and rock music; this generalization could have never
been more wrong. The hippie counterculture was more than just a product of drugs
and music, but a result of the change that was sweeping the entire western world.
These changes were brought about by various events in both the fifties and the
sixties, such as: the end of the "Golden Years" of the fifties, the changing
economical state from the fifties to the sixties, the Black Panther Party, women
moving into the work force, the assassinations of Martin Luther King Jr. and
John F. Kennedy Jr., the war in Vietnam, the Kent State protest, and finally the
Woodstock festival.

Subsidal
11-13-2004, 04:42 AM
French fries or not? It's too damn cold

JoY
11-13-2004, 06:17 AM
I'm on a new pill & it's really working out for me. so the boobs might go a bit flatter, but so will the thighs, etc. hopefully. this is way good.

I can't believe how much fun sex really is.

the weather is beautiful today. shades of light blue in the air, a sharp wind, empty & colourful trees.... I can't even imagine right now how beautiful it must be right now in the mountains of Switzerland..

my poetic vibe, or whatever it was, has gone to shit ever since I started falling in love with my boyfriend. now I wonder, if it's better to have a boyfriend, that inspires you somewhat, or one, that's just the sweetest thing on earth & shags the hell out of you.

love is quite simple & as it is now.. we're quite simple. simply together & stuff.

I miss people. so many, even also off this board, that I can't even list them anymore.
I should get off my butt & contact them. probably. any time soon.
tomorrow?

I love boiled eggs.

I hate my internet, that hardly ever works, which is the biggest cause of the lack of contact with people I wish to keep contact with.

this is me, when I was entirely hungover yesterday. shocking, isn't it??
http://img98.exs.cx/img98/4893/hungoverI.jpg

I'm about to take a shower & yay, I loooove to shower. strange, but true.
right now I'm already getting all excited, just thinking if I'll wash my hair, or not.

soon we're going to have a meet up with the owner of our studenthouse about the rent. she charges us way too much & we should've done something about that way before. I pay about a 100 euros too much. if we succeed our mission, my parents will be very pleased to say the least.

the_GoDdEsS
11-13-2004, 06:27 AM
I just got so angry. So freaking angry everyone should be scared. But calmed down again. No guarantee it won't come back though. I wanna punch someone I hate. NOW!

MirandaV
11-13-2004, 06:40 AM
I don't like to shower.

Subsidal
11-13-2004, 06:49 AM
I'm captured in a world of lies

the_GoDdEsS
11-13-2004, 06:50 AM
I'm captured in a world of lies

Everyone is. Truth does not exist.

Subsidal
11-13-2004, 06:53 AM
So you lied & it isn't true that there's no truth.. hm.. :rolleyes:

the_GoDdEsS
11-13-2004, 06:55 AM
So you lied & it isn't true that there's no truth.. hm.. :rolleyes:

No, there is no universal truth. And I could have lied as well. Depends on how you interpret it.

Subsidal
11-13-2004, 06:58 AM
Okay, then I'll say you lied the truth ^^

too_close_to_see
11-13-2004, 07:26 AM
How do people like Good Charlotte?! Even kids! Are they deaf?

the_GoDdEsS
11-13-2004, 07:47 AM
How do people like Good Charlotte?! Even kids! Are they deaf?

Because it's melodic, catchy, stupid and satisfies kids and people with low standards? Face it.

fairy call
11-13-2004, 08:02 AM
I feel really weird, I bought a bracelet this morning, it was dirt cheap. and i so dont want to go to school on monday.

too_close_to_see
11-13-2004, 08:12 AM
Because it's melodic, catchy, stupid and satisfies kids and people with low standards? Face it.

I've heard their new song "Predictable". It's not melodic or catchy! I don't have a problem with melodic or catchy music. I could understand kids liking them if they were that way.

Subsidal
11-13-2004, 09:06 AM
I can't stand my fucking class

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Music... there's so much bands that I hate but this one (ozone I think)... I only know one song but it sucks so much, I really hate them, anyway there's a guy who sings it and dances at the same time and I think that the song is better when it's him who sings it. Here it is : http://kamazutra.free.fr/ozone/

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 03:37 PM
W
T
F
?

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 03:39 PM
There's nothing really complicated to understand, it's only a man who sings and dances during that O-zone song...have you ever heard that song?

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 03:52 PM
I know it's not hard to understand, just said "wtf" because what I saw was pretty stupid.
No I haven't heard the song, don't think so.

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 03:55 PM
pretty stupid, yeah...made me smile, maybe laugh a little, hehe. If you see the video on tv, watch it...they sing on a plane, they scare me.

Rabbit209
11-13-2004, 04:09 PM
does anyone know how to fly a airplane here? (for reall?)

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 04:13 PM
No but my friend, Kim does. She's in the Cadets :)
Why you ask?

JoY
11-13-2004, 04:33 PM
I should go to bed & study & clean my room & wash my laundry.
I can do that. & to prove it, I will go to bed. soon.

I'm back to a pack a day.
oh, I guess it depends on what the day's like.

I've kicked myself right in the 391476984th diet.
& YES, it was necessary. for me it is, because I feel uncomfortable with myself.

muhaha, tonight I'm secretly going to steal my boyfriend's bed, since he's at his parents' anyway. his bed is much bigger, comfortable & less messy than mine.

my ashtray looks like a strange work of art. I'm so inspired.
http://img107.exs.cx/img107/9031/ashtray.jpg
with a closer look, it seems like all the burned out cigarettes are all dancing around their ashes. I wonder what kind of deeper meaning that would have.

warm milk in the evening, before going to bed to sleep, is tha bomb.

I'm bored to death at this board most of the times. still I stick around, waiting for slight quality.

I feel alone. I guess that's because I AM alone. very, very alone.

holy crap, I have a meeting tomorrow & I have no pissing clue where it is.
I feel like that meeting though. should be fun. just a giant big ass frustration, that there'll be lots & lots & lots of food. as in Camembert & filet Americain on toast & Doritos. & MORE!! *crys*

got.to.hang.in.there. boyfriend needs more girl & less bacon to love.
*sob*
(& it's not him, who tells me such things. I just KNOW these facts)

Bjork - Army of Me
<3<3<3<333333

Rabbit209
11-13-2004, 04:42 PM
oh it was just a random thought i had.

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 04:44 PM
Oh yeah forgot I was in this thread, thought your question actually had meaning. lol
I want Dexter to teach me how to fly a plane :p

sumrandumpunk
11-13-2004, 04:46 PM
got.to.hang.in.there. boyfriend needs more girl & less bacon to love.
*sob*
(& it's not him, who tells me such things. I just KNOW these facts)

wow... another girl with eating disorders... lemee guess ur 19, 5' 8", weighing about 98 pounds? and you wanna lose another 20 maybe? i doubt that ur that fat... women=too self counsience... too fat for me = having rolls

offy
11-13-2004, 04:47 PM
Should I go to bed now?
No, I shouldn't ^^

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 04:49 PM
wow... another girl with eating disorders... lemee guess ur 19, 5' 8", weighing about 98 pounds? and you wanna lose another 20 maybe? i doubt that ur that fat... women=too self counsience... too fat for me = having rolls
You're a smart one.

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 04:53 PM
It's crazy how I feel alone when there's tons of people around me...

cartmaan
11-13-2004, 04:53 PM
im confused :confused: by all this

JoY
11-13-2004, 04:55 PM
don't judge me so easily & quickly. it's scary.

I'm actually 20, 1.68 meters (you figure out how much that is in your language) & I weigh 67 kilos. I don't have rolls, but seriously, it'd look a fucking lot better if I lost a few kgs. I'd look better to me, which matters most to me in the end. I feel uncomfortable, if I weigh so much. I'm just a tinsywinsy girl. I could live perfectly fine without becoming a bag of bones with constant hunger, if I got rid off some chunks of fat here & there.

don't worry about eating disorders here. I love food way too much. I just have a slow metabolism, so to lose weight, I can't eat much. same for staying slim. but I'll save you the details about my metabolism.

why am I even explaining myself?

sumrandumpunk
11-13-2004, 04:57 PM
why am I even explaining myself?
because i steryotyped u

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 05:00 PM
It's crazy how I feel alone when there's tons of people around me...
I know eh? Life's a riddle and we're really stumped.

sumrandumpunk
11-13-2004, 05:01 PM
forgot to say: weighing that much isnt that bad for your hieght (unless your going by our american standards and wanna be like 45 kilos at about 1.75 meters... and if you think you dont look good its perfectly fine to lose a little weight, as long as you dont fit into my steryotype)
oh yes.. those height/weight are estimates on my part... seem to be close enough judging by what i remeber of english->metric translations (or the other way)

cartmaan
11-13-2004, 05:02 PM
tht makes sense i think

wheelchairman
11-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Sumrandumpunk- You're a stereotype.

And what happened to people's spelling?

tht
This just pisses me off. How utterly fucking pointless. Good fucking job you were able to take out one letter of a 4 letter word. How much fucking time did you save?

From now on I demand that everyone have perfect spelling. And at least functional grammar.

If anyone thinks it'll be hilarious to point out my grammar mistakes, then they are incorrect. My grammar is functioning, despite the fact that it's 1 am.

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Geez relax man, why does everyone here have to be so up-tight?

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 05:12 PM
From now on I demand that everyone have perfect spelling. And at least functional grammar.

It's not everyone who is perfectly bilingual. I probably make thousand of mistakes without even knowing it.

cartmaan
11-13-2004, 05:16 PM
y do u care tht i missed out 1 letter

Rabbit209
11-13-2004, 05:20 PM
jeesus christ, no wonder cartman's so fat, hes to lazy to even put an a in that. stupid peice of SHIT.

cartmaan
11-13-2004, 05:21 PM
fuck u. ive just got in2 the habbit of missing out letters

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 05:23 PM
It's kinda annoying when people write like that...

cartmaan
11-13-2004, 05:24 PM
fair enough. anyway wots the problem with missing out 1 letter u can still understand wot the word is

Rabbit209
11-13-2004, 05:24 PM
yeah and as for "slow metablism" thats a bunch of shit. as for "slow" metalblism is caused by eating to much food in which your body cant keep up with the digesting. i mean come fucking on, ether your fat, or not, theres no big bones, slow metablism, heredity, or any of that shit involved. i mean come on and if your not "perfect" dont fucking cry about being "chunky" i mean im probaly one of the fatest kids in my school but yet i dont cry that im fat, and im involved in more sports then almost everyone i know, and im also faster then almost everyoen i know, and as i said I am actually "fat" (well really im Normal compared to the national thing about hieght and weight, by about 4 lbs.) but come on, its all in the fucking mind, and eating isnt gonna change anything, just get out there and run it off you fat piece of fuck.

JoY
11-13-2004, 05:25 PM
It's not everyone who is perfectly bilingual. I probably make thousand of mistakes without even knowing it.
hihi, yeah you do.

but I don't think he minds, if you're unaware of your mistakes. like in cases of foreigners, typos, etc. though it *is* nice, when a post is typed out with a certain care & effort. he just dislikes it to shit, when people don't even *try* to type, spell & use grammar normally.

actually.... I don't know for a fact if he does, but I know I do.

besides, the people, that have the most terrible, eye-hurting ways of typing, are mostly English anyway, or at least have English as their first language. they're just sloppy, lazy &/or trying to fit in a certain crowd of even more idiots.

wheelchairman
11-13-2004, 05:26 PM
I like how you claim to be fat so that your argument wouldn't seem so harsh. And then you go on to explain how it's not true. You suck. I hate hypocrites like you.

Vicky
11-13-2004, 05:27 PM
indeed. lala. la.

cartmaan
11-13-2004, 05:28 PM
how u no that most people who miss letters out r english

Rabbit209
11-13-2004, 05:28 PM
haha im sorry i pulled a john kerry.

(im not saying im not fat, hell i way almost 220 and im not even 16, but im saying it doesnt bother me)

Vera
11-13-2004, 05:29 PM
fair enough. anyway wots the problem with missing out 1 letter u can still understand wot the word is
i m to2ly w u on dat 1 m8

ppl shud rispekt ma kreativ spelin wat duz it matta if i dun alwis u-s propa spelin n punktuasion wut duz it matta wen evry1 in ere stil speekz englis dun tey??+++

peas out bro.

cartmaan
11-13-2004, 05:30 PM
holy shit .....

Vera
11-13-2004, 05:32 PM
yea holi shyt d00d.

cartmaan
i av 1 person whos on my side about the spellin

Rabbit209
holy shit .....

i belive thats "Hoy Sht"

wheelchairman
but I don't think he minds, if you're unaware of your mistakes. like in cases of foreigners, typos, etc. though it *is* nice, when a post is typed out with a certain care & effort. he just dislikes it to shit, when people don't even *try* to type, spell & use grammar normally.

besides, the people, that have the most terrible, eye-hurting ways of typing, are mostly English anyway, or at least have English as their first language. they're just sloppy, lazy &/or trying to fit in a certain crowd of even more idiots.
You are correct about my opinion, I have nothing but respect for bilinguals.

It's actually native English speakers who do suck the most. For the exact reasons you mentioned.

I've thought of a slogan

"Spelling is not bookkeeping, you can't cut shit out for it to make sense."

I'm a genius.

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 05:33 PM
hihi, yeah you do.

Yeah I understand you because that also pisses me off. I hope I don't make too much mistakes, lol. I try to write in English the best as I can. It would be easier for me if this bbs was in French :D Anyway, writing/readings posts helped me a lot in Englsih, it's the main reason why I'm better than my friends.
And yeah, it's funny to see that most of the times it's people with English as their first language who writes "liKe dat."