PDA

View Full Version : Circumcision

Kasavin
09-15-2007, 04:14 PM
I have been thinking about this for a while now, and the more I think about it, the sadder I get.

I hate being circumcised. I can't stand it. I always hear and read that you lose some sensitivity when you are cirumcised. That is just so unfair. How could one of life's greatest pleasures be taken away from me? I mean, I can still feel some stuff when I touch my penis, but it isn't nearly as shocking as it was before I was circumcised. No, I wasn't circumcised as a baby, it was a little after that, and I should have kept it that way. Every time I touched it I felt really strong feelings. Now, however, whenever I touch it I just feel a tiny little smidgen.

It's just not fair. I mean, sexual pleasure is one of the greatest things ever, from sex or masturbation, and then I learn that I don't have as much as 70% of the sensitivity that I could of had. It just makes me so pissed, sad, angry and depressed at the same time.

It bums me the fuck out.

Little_Miss_1565
09-15-2007, 04:22 PM
...how old were you? No one I've ever boned seemed to be having a bad time. Also, they look funny if they're not. CHOP IT OFF

Endymion
09-15-2007, 04:22 PM
worse yet, most chicks won't give a guy a bj unless he's uncircumcised.

Endymion
09-15-2007, 04:23 PM
...how old were you? No one I've ever boned seemed to be having a bad time. Also, they look funny if they're not. CHOP IT OFF

judging by his memory of experimenting with it prior to the chopping, he was probably at least 8. which is *really* fucking weird.

wheelchairman
09-15-2007, 04:24 PM
I wouldn't worry about it too much. It still feels good doesn't it? Or if it really bums you out, get high and then have sex.

Or you could stick a finger in your ass while you masturbate. Good luck with that!

Little_Miss_1565
09-15-2007, 04:27 PM
worse yet, most chicks won't give a guy a bj unless he's uncircumcised.

judging by his memory of experimenting with it prior to the chopping, he was probably at least 8. which is *really* fucking weird.

Neither one of those statements makes any sense. I could understand not giving someone a BJ if their junk was dirty. But it's easy enough to keep it clean. But who would circumcise an 8 year old?! WTF.

killer_queen
09-15-2007, 04:30 PM

Really? Here boys don't generally get circumcised until they're seven. Not to mention that they do it with a huge celebration. Almost huge as a wedding. The parents call all of their relatives and friends and the doctor chops it off in front of everyone.

God, I love our traditions.

Endymion
09-15-2007, 04:30 PM
Neither one of those statements makes any sense. I could understand not giving someone a BJ if their junk was dirty. But it's easy enough to keep it clean. But who would circumcise an 8 year old?! WTF.

well, the first one was a joke to make him feel worse about his situation.

WebDudette
09-15-2007, 04:34 PM
I know a kid who didn't get circumcised till 8th grade.

Little_Miss_1565
09-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Whyyyyyyyyy

JoY
09-15-2007, 04:47 PM
I heard it's an INCREDIBLY painful procedure.

& that it's also possible to feel -more- after you've been circumcised.
I guess it all depends on the dick & nerve ends.

HornyPope
09-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Kasavin, have you even had sex yet?

JoY
09-15-2007, 04:55 PM
good question. I suppose it'd be weird to whine about losing sensitivity down there, when you a) can't really know, because you can't compare, b) haven't even really tested your "sensitivity" yet.

HeadAroundU
09-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Lol@U. Don't worry, it will be ok when you get teh brainz. Don't listen to that bullshit that you will lose the sensitivity. Everything you might get is the delay which can be your advantage. It's really an insignificant loss. Anyway, you still have prostate...so what's the problem? :D

1565, because of infection.

- Dr.HAU

Little_Miss_1565
09-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Oh god, infection? whyyyy

Andy
09-15-2007, 05:51 PM
No one I've ever boned seemed to be having a bad time.

That could have just been because they were with you, you see.

I was born Church of England so no snippy for me, but I do kind of wish I was. One of my biggest fears is for a foreskin rip during sex.

Blackball_
09-15-2007, 06:14 PM
is there a more pointless medical procedure than this?

it seems like some ridiclous ancient rite of passage, sign of servitude to gods or tribal leaders, or a crazy "tool" implemented by religious nuts to reduce instances of masterbation.

o wait.

JohnnyNemesis
09-15-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm uncircumsised, but I'm also about three feet long, so it makes up for it.

Lodat225
09-15-2007, 06:24 PM
That could have just been because they were with you, you see.

I was born Church of England so no snippy for me, but I do kind of wish I was. One of my biggest fears is for a foreskin rip during sex.

That could happen? wha-wha-what?

thanks for scaring me.

Kasavin
09-15-2007, 07:12 PM
Thank you for all your responses, people. They really, truly made me feel better. And I think I could test out my sensitivity by masturbating, right? I've never had sex though.

HeadAroundU, can you tell me exactly what you mean. I know there is a delay, but does that mean there is no loss of sensitivity?

It just bums me out that a lot of women like to have sex with an uncut man. Wouldn't the feel of the foreskin feel better for them?

mrconeman
09-15-2007, 07:15 PM
I don't really think being circumcised is anything to worry about in the way of putting people off wanting to do you. There is alot of circumcised folk in the world, and I'm pretty sure there's probably chicks that dig it more.

RickyCrack
09-15-2007, 07:19 PM
being uncircumsised hasn't hindered my game with the ladies. it's moreover my insensitivity to their feelings.

Kasavin
09-15-2007, 07:29 PM
I still feel uneasy about it though. Like, can being circumcised mess with your hormones, or fuck up your structure or whatever? I hear it can have longtime effects on a person.

Little_Miss_1565
09-15-2007, 08:03 PM
What? No.

Endymion
09-15-2007, 08:46 PM
dude, the important thing to know is that a chick will choose to either fuck you or not *before* seeing your junk, so don't be a fag.

HeadAroundU
09-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Kasavin, have you even had sex yet?
*Kasavin, have you even masturbated yet?

That's a better question.

Kasavin
09-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Yes. Many times. And I don't use lubricant. Is that a problem?

HeadAroundU
09-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Dude, STOP.

Kasavin
09-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Why stop??

HeadAroundU
09-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Because when you grow up, I'll show you this thread. You'll cry like a baby that you are now.

Kasavin
09-15-2007, 09:52 PM
I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. Can it damage me in some way?

Little_Miss_1565
09-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Spending this much time worrying and fretting about it instead of letting yourself develop as a sexual being as you will naturally will damage you. Not the chopping.

drex878
09-15-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm not gonna lie, this thread is legit fucked up.

Sunny
09-16-2007, 12:00 AM

for serious, shar-pei peen is so not hot.

and dude, circumsized bits still seem plenty sensitive.

HornyPope
09-16-2007, 01:15 AM
Because when you grow up, I'll show you this thread. You'll cry like a baby that you are now.

Haha.

Show me your calves. :)

I must admit. You... talk sexy.

TBD
09-16-2007, 03:40 AM
I don't think I know what an uncircumcised cock looks like.

Andy
09-16-2007, 04:28 AM
Yes. Many times. And I don't use lubricant. Is that a problem?

That line has made this thread a classic to me.

Great Mike
09-16-2007, 05:03 AM
It was a pretty shocking line indeed.

JoY
09-16-2007, 06:53 AM
That could happen? wha-wha-what?

thanks for scaring me.

I know a policewoman who fucked my friend until it bled.

I still feel uneasy about it though. Like, can being circumcised mess with your hormones, or fuck up your structure or whatever? I hear it can have longtime effects on a person.

it could mess with your hormones, if the foreskin was a hormonal gland, which it isn't. it's a mucous membrane, like your eyelid.

what could have the most long-term effects on your sexual functioning is your insecurity about being circumcised. feeling different, feeling less competent, being afraid you can't satisfy a woman the way an uncircumcised man can, being afraid you lost sensitivity, that could seriously mess with your sexual behaviour/performance in the long run.

Kasavin
09-16-2007, 07:44 AM
and dude, circumsized bits still seem plenty sensitive.

Yeah, but there's always that extra bit that I can never have. Even though it's still plenty, I'd rather have it as sensitive as possible.

Do you people really think uncircumcised onse look that bad? I heard making it circumcised makes it like four inches shorter.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2007, 07:55 AM
being uncircumsised hasn't hindered my game with the ladies. it's moreover my insensitivity to their feelings.

I love this post.

dude, the important thing to know is that a chick will choose to either fuck you or not *before* seeing your junk, so don't be a fag.

I was trying to figure out an eloquent way to say this, but you done did it perfectly. I thank you kindly.

I'm not gonna lie, this thread is legit fucked up.

I agree. Generally so.

I mean, when I was younger, I went through some insecurity about being uncircumcised, but it didn't last long because I realized that there was nothing to do about it but just enjoy whatcha got.

Besides, read what Endy said again. By the time you're about to sex it up, your dick aint gonna make or break the deal.

Sorta kinda funny side story: I had a friend who wouldn't shut up about how gross she thought uncut men were. She was the classic insecure girl who won't shut the fuck up about how much she loves sex because she knows it'll generate interest/attention along with the rolling eyes and scoffs. She's not the cool one who just likes to talk about sex, she's that obnoxious one who's more interested in flaunting her experiences rather than talking at all. It's a pretty unattractive thing to do, but sometimes it works for her.

Anyway, so she won't shut up about how gross uncut men were. Then, we boned, and it was the absolute worst sex imaginable. I couldn't believe how horrible she was. She just did EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING wrong. EVERYTHING.

The point I'm trying to make is that there's plenty for people on both sides to worry about, so you're better off not worrying about anything because it's not worth it. Just try to have a healthy sex life.

mrconeman
09-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Heh. This dudes worse than I am.

Great Mike
09-16-2007, 08:46 AM
I heard making it circumcised makes it like four inches shorter.

Woah! Have you registered here to discover the ultimate truth about penises? Stop the questions and check the Wikipedia or a medical site, for God's sake.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2007, 08:48 AM
All anyone needs to do to learn the ultimate truth about penises is register IN MY PANTS, KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'?

Kasavin
09-16-2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks, that made me feel better.

But, I'll always have the feeling that I could of had something more, and that something was taken away from me. I live in America, so I guess it's for the better, maybe. But you know how the penis head is less sensitive? Isn't that the best part? And wouldn't I feel more on the whole because it isn't covered by foreskin?

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Yeah, but there's always that extra bit that I can never have. Even though it's still plenty, I'd rather have it as sensitive as possible.

If you're really worried about your potential sexual prowess as a circumcised guy, stop making statements like this one. I'm a firm believe that 95% of someone's sexual attraction and awesomeness in bed comes from self-confidence.

I heard making it circumcised makes it like four inches shorter.

Where are you from? Are you going to tell me next that the cure for AIDS is to rape a virgin? If this was true, my last partner was robbed of a 13 inch cock, and he had to settle instead for a measly 9 inches. Dude, stop.

Kasavin
09-16-2007, 11:19 AM
I don't really think I got a clear answer though; with a circumcsed penis, do you lose sensitivity?

Great Mike
09-16-2007, 11:28 AM
I don't really think I got a clear answer though; with a circumcsed penis, do you lose sensitivity?

Yes, a LOT. And the slang term "she-male" applies to monsters like you.

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2007, 11:35 AM

The clear answer is "even if it does, it doesn't matter because you still will have a great time."

There isn't really a lot of personal data available on that. But I've never ever met a guy who says that sex feels bad, cut or uncut.

Vera
09-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Sex n00b here but wouldn't losing some sensitivity just increase sexual endurance, a pretty appreciated quality for males in bed... Sex will most probably feel just the same, but endurance might make your partner enjoy it more - or at least longer.

T-6005
09-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Maybe we should just tell the kid that his life is ruined. It sounds like that's what he wants to hear.

Kasavin
09-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Sex n00b here but wouldn't losing some sensitivity just increase sexual endurance, a pretty appreciated quality for males in bed... Sex will most probably feel just the same, but endurance might make your partner enjoy it more - or at least longer.

Pleasing females isn't necessarily what I'm worried about; it's about pleasing myself. That's interesting though, I'll take it to note, thanks,

Sunny
09-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Pleasing females isn't necessarily what I'm worried about; it's about pleasing myself.

then you will reeealllly suck in bed regardless of how long or short your penis is, or whether it's cut or not.

Kasavin
09-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I was being kinda misleading. What I meant to say was that I'm not curious about pleasing women, but rather myself.

Andy
09-16-2007, 12:40 PM
Kasavin is my new favourite ever BBS member.

Heh, "member"

Kasavin
09-16-2007, 01:45 PM
I don't even masturbate the normal way, I just rub my penis through my boxers. Is that wrong or harmful?

coke_a_holic
09-16-2007, 01:53 PM
As a circumsized man, I take offense to this thread.

There's nothing you can do about not having foreskin, so I suggest you, like, deal with it or something.

Seriously, dude, there's nothing to worry about, the little foreskin you lost is not 4 inches long, it does not mentally help or handicap you, and judging by accounts that have been recited on this BBS, plenty of attractive women would prefer a snipped cock.

You'll do fine.

T-6005
09-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Tired of your lack of foreskin? (http://www.getfrank.co.nz/regrow-your-foreskin.html)
I can't get over this. Foreskin - Are you missing something? (http://www.norm-uk.org/)

PS -
http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/img/foreskin_restoration1.jpg

RickyCrack
09-16-2007, 01:58 PM
no, that's not normal and no girl is ever going to have sex with you.

HornyPope
09-16-2007, 02:00 PM
no, that's not normal and no girl is ever going to have sex with you.

Except in the butt, because girls just can't say no to anal.

RickyCrack
09-16-2007, 02:03 PM
and that way they don't have to look at the tiny tiny penis.

Andy
09-16-2007, 02:07 PM
I don't even masturbate the normal way, I just rub my penis through my boxers. Is that wrong or harmful?

Ok, now I know you're joking.

nieh
09-16-2007, 02:08 PM

Yes. Not only will the friction wear your penis down to the point where all that's left is a nub, it's also a sin.

Kasavin
09-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Andy, I'm not joking, in fact it sounds fairly common to me.

Nieh, is that true? I've been doing it for around two years, and my penis is pretty small. Did I ruin it forever? Wouldn't normal masturbating do that too? If I stop, will my penis grow again?

RickyCrack
09-16-2007, 02:38 PM
lurk moar faggot.

JohnnyNemesis
09-16-2007, 02:41 PM
I take serious offense to the fact that Thibault's amazing win was overlooked.

HeadAroundU
09-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Ok, now I know you're joking.
Yeah, it looks like he is joking.

(KASAVIN, DON'T REPLY! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW)

I take serious offense to the fact that Thibault's amazing win was overlooked.
*kasawin

Kasavin
09-16-2007, 03:13 PM
If I wasn't joking, would it be harmful?

wheelchairman
09-16-2007, 03:17 PM
How can someone know so little?

Yes I know it's your cock, an area we are all excruciatingly careful about. But unless you are masturbating with scissors, it shouldn't be a problem. Although by the sound of it, it seems like you've tried that.

HeadAroundU
09-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Isn't he 'Huge offspring fan'?

Little_Miss_1565
09-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Yes--everything that has and will be done to your penis is, in fact, harmful. Is this what you want to hear?

PS--LOL, masturbating with scissors. Boys do that too?

RickyCrack
09-16-2007, 03:29 PM
PS--LOL, masturbating with scissors. Boys do that too?

just noodlesfan

Andy
09-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Boys do that too?

That line concerns me.

mrconeman
09-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Yes I know it's your cock, an area we are all excruciatingly careful about. But unless you are masturbating with scissors, it shouldn't be a problem. Although by the sound of it, it seems like you've tried that.

This made me LOL pretty hard. So has anyone noticed how this guy, through the duration of this thread has gone from, weird teenager with weird insecurity, to pretty fucking scary and a little pathetic?

I love this thread/board/planet

Vera
09-17-2007, 03:29 AM
*kasawin

rofflez.

This thread is pretty legendary, gotta agree.

KyleW
09-17-2007, 10:58 AM
That line concerns me.

I LOLed so hard at that!

I'm uncut and i know pretty much nothing about the subject at hand, so I guess i can't be much help here. I think someone should clear up all of the questions by outlining what effects circumcision (sp?) has on the body.

Kasavin
10-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Do you think there is any possible way to put foreskin back on?

Circumcision is terrible, it's mutilation of the body and it should be stopped. I definetly won't be circumcisin my kid.

killer_queen
10-14-2007, 11:13 AM
What do you mean? You can't have a boy if you are circumcised. Hasn't anyone told you that?

drex878
10-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Kasavin, how little can you know about your own junk? Circumcision is considered normal here.

Kasavin
10-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Yes, it is considered normal, but that is what is so bad about it. I hate it, I hope it is outlawed, I would never want any male to go through the psycological pain that circumcised men go through.

coke_a_holic
10-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Shut up.

Endymion
10-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Yes, it is considered normal, but that is what is so bad about it. I hate it, I hope it is outlawed, I would never want any male to go through the psycological pain that circumcised men go through.

good christ man, what the fuck is wrong with you? i'm snipped and i don't give a shit. i'm not psychologically scarred from it. you have some serious issues, and it's got nothing to do with a little bit of missing skin.

Little_Miss_1565
10-14-2007, 01:24 PM
seriously, Kasavin, you're either a forum troll or you need to speak with a counsellor, like, STAT.

JohnnyNemesis
10-14-2007, 01:27 PM
Actually, it seems like uncircumcised men are the ones who go through more psychological problems considering the fact that most men are circumcised.

I mean, talk to one of those dime-a-dozen girls who's had sex about three times and, as a result, consider themselves experts on penile beauty*. You'll see that circumcised men have nothing to worry about.

Another silly side story: I made teh sects with another one of those women (the ones who talk about how ugly uncut penii are at every lull of every conversation). She didn't realize that I was uncircumcised until the 5th or 6th time we boned. The lesson, as always, is that white people are fucking stupid.

*This refers to about 97.9* of American women. Fact.

Linda
10-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Thank God I'm in the 2.1 %

Jakebert
10-14-2007, 03:35 PM
I have a friend who isn't circumsized. Every time he gets mad, I ask him if he wants to roll up his sleeve and fight.

drex878
10-14-2007, 03:58 PM
I have a friend who isn't circumsized. Every time he gets mad, I ask him if he wants to roll up his sleeve and fight.

Hahahahaha. Respect dude, thats great.

HornyPope
10-15-2007, 09:59 AM
I mean, talk to one of those dime-a-dozen girls who's had sex about three times and, as a result, consider themselves experts on penile beauty*. You'll see that circumcised men have nothing to worry about.

*This refers to about 97.9* of American women. Fact.

Three partners?

Fucking sluts.

Kasavin
10-15-2007, 04:16 PM
I mean, I just don't feel like a real man while circumcised.

I think circumcision can be compared to chinese-foot binding. It is mutilation of the body, if was seen as arousing by the opposite sex, and compltetely normal. I wonder, will people look back and see circumcision as a freaky feetis?

Circumcision was introuduced in non-religoous means by trying to prevent masturbation. This is so unfair, it's my body.

Sunny
10-15-2007, 04:18 PM
aww, that 0.02" of an inch makes alllll the difference.

fag.

Kasavin
10-15-2007, 04:19 PM
You don't understand...There is something so creepy about circumcision...

Little_Miss_1565
10-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Seriously, you need to consult a counsellor, not an online forum.

Lodat225
10-15-2007, 04:41 PM
omggggg. you think circumcision is creepy?!

YOU'RE SICK! YOU PSYCHOPATH!!! AHHHH.

Fuck. Chill the fuck out random-people.

Sunny
10-15-2007, 04:45 PM
dude, if you're that freaked out over a pretty much useless patch of skin, you DO need help. homeboy is acting like someone chopped off his entire pen0r.

Kasavin
10-15-2007, 04:46 PM
The thing is, when people talked about uncircumcised penises, they call them full penises. So it's like I'm not whole, not complete, I've been "cut", "snipped"..."circumcised".

The problem is that men feel bad about being circumcised, so they circumsise their kids to be like them. I won't be doing that to my kid, it's just not fair, and it makes it impossible to jack off without lube. Fuck everything.

Lodat225
10-15-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm going to ask my kids if they want to be circumcised.

if they ask what it is, i'll draw a picture.

Kasavin
10-15-2007, 05:05 PM
dude, if you're that freaked out over a pretty much useless patch of skin, you DO need help. homeboy is acting like someone chopped off his entire pen0r.

Yes, but you lose tons of sensitivity when you're circumcised. It's not fair.

Lodat225
10-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Thank god I'm not that guy above me.

Llamas
10-15-2007, 05:13 PM
I mean, I just don't feel like a real man while circumcised.
Well someone who bitches this much about some skin and some sensitivity isn't a real man. He's a fucking whiney little baby.

I think circumcision can be compared to chinese-foot binding. It is mutilation of the body, if was seen as arousing by the opposite sex, and compltetely normal. I wonder, will people look back and see circumcision as a freaky feetis?
Why are you so worried about being normal? What the fuck is a feetis?

Circumcision was introuduced in non-religoous means by trying to prevent masturbation. This is so unfair, it's my body.
But your parents have say over your body til you're old enough to make decisions. So shut up.

The thing is, when people talked about uncircumcised penises, they call them full penises. So it's like I'm not whole, not complete, I've been "cut", "snipped"..."circumcised".
It's really sad that a little piece of skin is required for you to feel complete. Really, really fucking sad.

Kasavin
10-15-2007, 05:17 PM
But your parents have say over your body til you're old enough to make decisions. So shut up.

Your parents should not be allowed to make the decision to cut open your penis without your consent. It is simply unfair. It is your body, not thiers.

JohnnyNemesis
10-15-2007, 05:50 PM
You're stressing way too much about this. This personality of yours is going to make it impossible to ever meet women or have a healthy relationship, you fucking freak.

HeadAroundU
10-15-2007, 06:29 PM
His personality is gonna ban him. He can't be serious. :)

Sin Studly
10-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Cry cry fucking cry, I'm not real man becuz I lost a part of my body

Do you cry every time you take a shit because that pound of fecies was a "part of you" too? Faggot.

BREAK
10-15-2007, 10:13 PM
I won't be doing that to my kid, it's just not fair, and it makes it impossible to jack off without lube.

You're either not jacking hard enough or you've got far worse problems with your penis than that tiny little piece of skin they took away from you. Maybe your idea of circumcision differs from everyone else's, but this is a problem I've never heard of in all my days. Losing sensitivity n' shit...

Seriously, I'd get that thing checked out. What in the fuck.

WebDudette
10-15-2007, 10:18 PM
What the shit is you problem? That little bit of skin isn't going to make a big deal. No girl is going to refuse to fuck you. You didn't lose a noticeable amount of length. You didn't lose a noticeable amount of sensitivity. It's hardly going to affect your masturbation (aside from the fact you'll never get a girl.) Find something important to spend all your time worrying about. Fuck.

Lodat225
10-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Girls refuse to have sex with me all the time and i'm not circumcised.

ruroken
10-16-2007, 05:00 PM
If I lost any sensitivity, I'm happy about it. There's too much stimulation in my head every time I orgasm. It's fucking wierd... I get more energy afterward and start thinking about random things instead of being tired like I used to.

JohnnyNemesis
10-16-2007, 05:12 PM
Girls refuse to have sex with me all the time and i'm not circumcised.

Every now and then you say shit that makes me genuinely lol and love you*. But only temportarily.

*lol ghey

Lodat225
10-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Shu'up baby, I know it!

H1T_That
10-18-2007, 07:46 AM
This thread was teh funnies.

Kasavin
10-20-2007, 03:29 AM
For some reason, I notice personality differences. Uncircumcised people seem cooler and more pupular then circumcised people. Is this true, have you noticed this?

Professor Chaos
10-20-2007, 03:38 AM
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

0r4ng3
10-20-2007, 07:38 AM
For some reason, I notice personality differences. Uncircumcised people seem cooler and more pupular then circumcised people. Is this true, have you noticed this?
Yeah, also they make more money and are less likely to become serial killers.

Whiplash
10-20-2007, 08:02 AM
Feww, I'm in the safe.

Kitten
10-20-2007, 08:11 AM

Luckily it is easy to judge males by asking them to drop their pants on a first meeting. If they are uncircumcised, it is easier to just write them off as a joykill. You ask, or do they show you?

Kasavin
10-20-2007, 09:14 AM
People, I urge you, DO NOT CIRCUMCISE YOUR BABY, THEY WILL THANK YOU FOR IT, IF YOU DO CIRCUMCISE THEM THEY WILL HATE YOU!

DON'T DO IT! PLEASE! RESPECT YOUR CHILDREN'S BODIES!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

:( :(

JohnnyNemesis
10-20-2007, 09:55 AM
Okay, now we know for sure that you're just some troll and not as stupid as you seem.

So please, shut the fuck up.

Endymion
10-20-2007, 11:12 AM
circumcision leads to a higher IQ. just look at the jews: you think it's a coincidence that they're cut *and* have the most nobel prizes?

Kasavin
10-20-2007, 11:25 AM
What annoys me is that it is harder to masturbate. With a foreskin, all you have to is rub it up and down. If you are circumcised, you have a harder time.

Endymion
10-20-2007, 11:26 AM
What annoys me is that it is harder to masturbate. With a foreskin, all you have to is rub it up and down. If you are circumcised, you have a harder time.

i disagree. also, get a blowjob.

Kasavin
10-20-2007, 11:30 AM
But when you're rubbing it, the head gets in the way, since it sticks out. With a foreskin, you just rub over the head.

Camilamazed
10-20-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry but you have no right to complain. You don't even know how to musturbate.

=S

JohnnyNemesis
10-20-2007, 11:51 AM

You've said this about 50 times in this thread alone. Shut the fuck up, already.

nieh
10-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Noodlesfan just got a new account?