PDA

View Full Version : How can I look 18?

F@ BANKZ
09-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Okay, scenario: There are films coming out soon, rated 18, which I want to see in the cinema. I am a 15 year old male, quite tall but lacking in facial hair. What can I do to get in?

Mannen som blev en gris
09-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Fake beard.

Definitely.

Use your pubes for it to make it look more real.

Stranger With Candy
09-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Draw a moustache.

SaiKYoU
09-16-2007, 01:47 PM
go to get the ticket with a beer can in your hand

DexterWannabe
09-16-2007, 01:51 PM
fuck the cinema and download the shit?

F@ BANKZ
09-16-2007, 01:55 PM
I never have good luck when it comes to downloading movies. Besides, it's the experience that counts, right??

killer_queen
09-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Makeup. But you really have to work on it. A LOT. Or you can just get a professional to do it.

coke_a_holic
09-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Make your dad go with you.

Here, you have to be 17 to get into those movies instead of 18. My friends are all 17. I'm 16. This has become a severe issue for me lately.

Kasavin
09-16-2007, 02:11 PM
Find a hobo outside and take him with you.

wheelchairman
09-16-2007, 02:13 PM
You guys are fucking fags. None of you seriously know how to sneak into a movie? wtf? More people need to grow up in the 90's.

Buy a ticket to a movie that starts at close to the same time but that has a lower age limit. Go into that movie. Wait a few minutes, and then go into the other theatre.

wtf homos.

coke_a_holic
09-16-2007, 02:22 PM
They've started making sure that you can't sneak in by putting people in front of R-rated movies and stuff.

A few of my friends have been thrown out of theaters in the past. Total suck.

Rag Doll
09-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Here, you have to be 17 to get into those movies instead of 18. My friends are all 17. I'm 16. This has become a severe issue for me lately.

buh. i'm 21 and my boyfriend is 19. we feel your pain =\

on another note: i got carded for a rated R movie not long ago. it was nice.

Bazza
09-16-2007, 02:42 PM
If it's a Showcase Cinema then I'd try what wheelcairman suggested.

All About Eve
09-16-2007, 02:49 PM
They've started making sure that you can't sneak in by putting people in front of R-rated movies and stuff.

...lol. It's retardedly easy to "sneak" in here. At the closest theater, if you have a ticket you have access to every theater in the back. No one guards the doors, just the entrance to the area. In another one near me, you don't even need a ticket, really. You can just ask the guard to let you in to use the bathroom or something, since they're all past the check point, and then just not come out.

wheelchairman
09-16-2007, 02:58 PM

A few of my friends have been thrown out of theaters in the past. Total suck.
Yeah but you live in suckville!

SkunkIt
09-16-2007, 03:06 PM
You guys are fucking fags. None of you seriously know how to sneak into a movie? wtf? More people need to grow up in the 90's.

Buy a ticket to a movie that starts at close to the same time but that has a lower age limit. Go into that movie. Wait a few minutes, and then go into the other theatre.

wtf homos.

I did that to watch American Wedding. I bought tickets for Johnny English and the security guard pulled me out and made me watch Johnny English. After that, they always followed me around every time I went to that theatere.

It sucks, cause I used to be able to watch any other movie I wanted, after the one I was watching finished.

Endymion
09-16-2007, 03:08 PM
I did that and was kicked out of the theatere.

the trick is not getting caught.

Andy
09-16-2007, 03:15 PM

Too damn right. I did that to see something, but can't for the life of me remember what. Must have been good.

nameless
09-16-2007, 03:23 PM
i wouldnt bother personally, young-mid teenagers are just too distinctive!

T-6005
09-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Wait a month and download them.

Llamas
09-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Go to the building's exit doors. Wait for a previous movie to end. When people are walking out the exit, walk in. Then you not only get to see your rated R movie, but you don't have to pay. :) haha. I'm a great role model.

Kasavin
09-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Go to the building's exit doors. Wait for a previous movie to end. When people are walking out the exit, walk in. Then you not only get to see your rated R movie, but you don't have to pay. :) haha. I'm a great role model.

That wouldn't necessarily work as quite well as you would presume. Some people wouldn't willingly let you go through and may try to stop you. Also, you'd have to plan for the R rated movie to start at the exact time when another movie ends.

Jakebert
09-16-2007, 05:41 PM
That won't work if they have security guards watching the doors.

But really, sneaking into movies isn't what it used to be. I used to do it all the time, but now they're making it really difficult. Damn laws.

TBD
09-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Don't they have those machines on the outside where you can buy tickets. Just buy those and go in with them.

Homer
09-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Around here, they have the 18A / R movies right behind the people checking the tickets. It's harder to sneak into a movie, but it can still be done fairly simple.

When 300 was the movie to see, I had to sneak in with two of my friends, so we bought tickets to 21 (no one was in that theater, which I feel the need to mention). 300 was right across from 21, and about a meter from the guy checking the tickets. Anyways, a family of four were getting their tickets checked, and my two friends sneaked into the theater pretty easily, but I was the last, and the guy luckily dropped a ticket on the ground when he was checking it, so I made it in easily.

Anyways, my point is, sneak into the movie, you pussy.

WebDudette
09-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Here they only typically have guards on opening weekends. Even still if you can get in usually. Have someone buy you the +18 ticket then just show them as you walk by, that's how I seen 300. Or just wait till the guards are gone and miss a bit/wait a week or so.

Jakebert
09-16-2007, 07:41 PM
I seen 300. That is to say, I saw it.

I also saw Hot Fuzz. That is to say, I seen it.

God, I hope someone gets this reference.

Homer
09-16-2007, 08:57 PM
It took me a while, but I got it.

Apathy
09-16-2007, 09:31 PM
I work in a movie theater. I don't check anyones age unless they're being a dick. Or if I just don't like them.

Go while it's busy. Chances are they won't even bother. If they do actually kick you out, then just do what per said, but with another cashier obviously.

TBD
09-16-2007, 10:08 PM
I bought super glue the other day at Walmart to stick my Sirius radio player in my car, and the woman at Walmart carded me. I'm 22. Is selling super glue to minors a serious offense?

SkunkIt
09-16-2007, 10:11 PM
I work at walmart (WOO!) and have never heard of that.

Autonomist
09-17-2007, 12:13 AM
I got Jakebert's reference before I even read it.

Sneaking into movies is the easiest thing in the world. If you're going in a group but you're too cheap to pay for a ticket have them all get theirs first, then once they're in the cinema have one of them come back down with two tickets to meet you.

HeadAroundU
09-17-2007, 05:08 AM
You'd better grow up guys till Christmas. The new Alien vs. Predator (Requiem) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClmtowd6XE) is coming!

(if you want HD trailer) (http://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/746237/vids_1.html)

It's rated R - Restricted - Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.

0r4ng3
09-17-2007, 05:12 AM
...and why the hell are they making a new AVP movie?

Oh, well, at least it looks less sucky than the first one. Also, it's hell of violent.

HeadAroundU
09-17-2007, 05:24 AM
Whatever, it's badass and they can't fuck up anything for me. I just want to see Predator killing. OMG. OMG.

F@ BANKZ
09-17-2007, 10:32 AM
I tend to like John Carpenter horrors myself. The original Predator film was very good but it doesn't compare to the likes of The Thing or Halloween. Alien was boring and Alien vs Predator was just one of them most annoying films I've ever seen.

And thanks for the help everybody.

wheelchairman
09-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Alien is a classic, it's only lacking is that the technology wasn't developed enough at the time to make it as good as Aliens. (which looks much better, and is funner to watch. But it has some of the stupid characters in the form of military grunts I've ever seen.)

JoY
09-17-2007, 11:02 AM
this is funny. I have never ever ever EVER experienced this problem.

maybe that's because my dad & I are mega Disney fans. we=so gay.

Stranger With Candy
09-17-2007, 11:22 AM
You'd better grow up guys till Christmas. The new Alien vs. Predator (Requiem) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClmtowd6XE) is coming!

(if you want HD trailer) (http://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/746237/vids_1.html)

It's rated R - Restricted - Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.

And i wanted a new Freddy vs Jason movie:(

Mannen som blev en gris
09-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Another solution: move to Sweden. 15 is the highest limit they have.

Kasavin
09-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Put your finger under your nose.

Andy
09-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Dirty Sanchez. That is all I'm going to say.

SaiKYoU
09-17-2007, 01:02 PM

alredy nominated for the worst movie of this christmas... and the first one was the worst of that year christmas...

god bless the first Predator, and jesse ventura...

HeadAroundU
09-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Alien vs Predator was just one of them most annoying films I've ever seen.
Whatever.

alredy nominated for the worst movie of this christmas... and the first one was the worst of that year christmas...
Whatever.

Explain, please.

F@ BANKZ
09-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Alien is a classic, it's only lacking is that the technology wasn't developed enough at the time to make it as good as Aliens. (which looks much better, and is funner to watch. But it has some of the stupid characters in the form of military grunts I've ever seen.)
I assume you mean a personal classic.
It was boring as dried paint; the characters were uninteresting, the plot was thin, the storyline itself was predictable. Not just that, it failed to be scary in any sence. I can see why it was so popular when it was released, I give it that it was original and that the special effects may have had a less laughable impact on the audience at the time.

Coming to think of it though the only film that has ever really scared me was Signs so I guess my scare-o-meter is somewhat of an odd one.

Explain, please

Stranger With Candy
09-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Pfff. It was way cooler that Alien vs Predator.

mrconeman
09-18-2007, 12:18 PM
You said that like it's an achievement.

And also like someone who can't spell.