PDA

View Full Version : Watching TV online.

Jakebert
09-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Anyone know of any good sites where I can watch TV online aside from http://tv-links.co.uk? A lot of episodes of shows I like are missing there so I want to find some other sites.

RickyCrack
09-16-2007, 07:41 PM
www.peekvid.com

they just did a site overhaul and a lot of stuff is missing, but sometimes it has stuff that tvlinks doesn't have.

coke_a_holic
09-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Does anyone know anywhere where I can watch Flight of the Conchords episodes?

I've seen up through number 9 and have to see the last 3, but HBO took a crackdown on all the uploads to youtube and I am sad/poor.

Vera
09-17-2007, 03:24 AM
Some US networks allow it. I watched all of 30 Rock on the NBC website when in the US... (they only allow US IPs to do it, I guess)

It did fuck up a couple of times but otherwise it was like a bigger screen youtube, and legal, and free. Very nice. :D

I'm surprised more people don't watch at NBC.com, CBS.com, ABC.com etc. Of course there are shows that are on other networks and not available legally like that.

Jakebert
09-17-2007, 06:38 AM
Most of the stuff I watch isn't online. 24, the show I'm currently trying to get into, isn't on Fox's website and TV Links is missing a bunch of episodes, which makes it harder to get into.

Vera
09-17-2007, 07:13 AM
If you're trying to get into it and downloading isn't an option, how about rental? At least here most rental places stock TV show DVDs as well as movies. It's not free but it's not exactly as expensive as buying the DVDs, either.