PDA

View Full Version : nigger or pussy?

ruroken
09-20-2007, 07:52 AM
I get to vote! I vote Clinton. Because Bill's behind her.

Sunny
09-20-2007, 10:05 AM
neither. i'd go with edwards.

but i can't vote anyway, so lols!

TBD
09-20-2007, 10:10 PM
edwards back when he first was gaining fame, seemed like a super charming intelligent guy, but the more I see him, the more I think, transparent douche bag.

KyleW
09-21-2007, 08:04 AM
I get to vote! I vote Clinton. Because Bill's behind her.

You voted clinton? the resulst showed 0 votes :confused:

Jojan
09-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Did the Bill and Hilary sex video ever leak?

Andy
09-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Bill's behind her.

So I've heared.

(lolz anal)

TBD
09-21-2007, 08:18 PM

I don't think they have had sex since Al Gore invented the internet.

Endymion
09-22-2007, 01:33 AM
i like how somehow the election boiled down to obama, clinton, or abstaining.

Mota Boy
09-22-2007, 05:01 AM
It's not like there's much reason to debate - barring some huge, outside turn of events (it won't be a gaff - she's far too experienced for that), Hillary will be the Democratic nominee. The only question is who her Veep will be.

Obama might be a good choice. Perhaps they could play it with him keeping the idealistic segment of the country from voting third party while she tries to win more people over with a conservative image. Though honestly, I doubt there are few people out there who are undecided about Hillary.

At least there's no good Republican candidate. If Giuliani gets the vote, he'll get Swift-boated by 9/11 victims, Mitt Romney couldn't win over the evangelicals if he converted and Fred Thompson just isn't a campaigner.

GBH2
09-22-2007, 09:34 AM
if hillary clinton wins, i'm moving to canada.

stupid bitch; i'd vote for a hamster over her.

HeadAroundU
09-22-2007, 10:49 AM
I iz not voting.

They both seem to be good choices for the USA and the world. But that's just my nOob opinion/belief.

BREAK
09-22-2007, 03:16 PM
It's not like there's much reason to debate - barring some huge, outside turn of events (it won't be a gaff - she's far too experienced for that), Hillary will be the Democratic nominee. The only question is who her Veep will be.

Obama might be a good choice. Perhaps they could play it with him keeping the idealistic segment of the country from voting third party while she tries to win more people over with a conservative image.

Have you seen that Chris Rock routine, where he says there will never be a black Vice President, because then some black American will assassinate the (presumably white) president and go down in history as a hero? He tells it a lot better than me.

I can't see Obama being Hillary's second fiddle, it'd go against everything his public image is supposed to represent. Up til this point he's painted himself as the alternative to Washington's political establishment, and if that's what he becomes his electorate might feel a bit...betrayed. Plus a woman and a guy who's not totally white in the White House at the same time seems like a bit much. If I were her, I'd choose someone who never was a front-runner.

Oh, and I'm going to vote for Hillary and then hate myself for it the rest of my life.

Mota Boy
09-22-2007, 09:07 PM
Never seen that skit, I'll have to look it up.

I can't see Obama being Hillary's second fiddle, it'd go against everything his public image is supposed to represent... Plus a woman and a guy who's not totally white in the White House at the same time seems like a bit much...
Obama's announced that his wife doesn't want him running again. Now, he may be able to convince her in a decade or so, but he also knows that his clock is ticking - the longer he's in the Senate, the less he'll be able to play the "outsider" card. Plus, it's incredibly difficult for Senators to win. If Hillary wins, she'll be the first Senator elected in... what, almost a century?

Obama wants the presidency so bad he can taste it, and a VP position is much more of a lock. If he's out, he won't get another chance to run again for eight years, and if Hillary gets elected twice, her VP will have the primary position.

I think the second point is a much more plausible reason why she might not pick him up, especially since Edwards would give her a legitimate shot at winning a Southern state if Giuliani or Romney gets the Republican nod.

Offspringfan67
09-23-2007, 06:31 AM
id rather have obama i dont know i just like him more than hilary

ruroken
09-24-2007, 11:33 AM
You voted clinton? the resulst showed 0 votes :confused:

Changed my mind after learning that she wants to ban video games. Fuck that bitch.

i like how somehow the election boiled down to obama, clinton, or abstaining.
iknorly hypityhypityhypityhypehype

Jakebert
09-24-2007, 02:35 PM
neither. i'd go with edwards.

but i can't vote anyway, so lols!

Convicted felon, eh?

BREAK
09-24-2007, 10:10 PM
Changed my mind after learning that she wants to ban video games. Fuck that bitch.

She's not courting the nerd vote, lol!

Omni
09-28-2007, 01:41 AM

I'm holding out for the Bill and Chelsea video.

TBD
10-04-2007, 04:33 PM
I think it would be disturbing if our last 6 terms of president were filled by members of two families.

wheelchairman
10-05-2007, 04:51 AM
To quote "God Emperor of Dune" by Frank Herbert

Unceasing war gives rise to its own social conditions which have been similar in all epochs.People enter a permanent state of alertness to ward off attacks. You see the absolute rule of the autocrat. All new things become dangerous frontier districts- new planets, new economic areas to exploit, new ideas or new devices, everything suspect. Feudalism takes firm hold, sometimes disguised as a politbureau or similar structure, but always present. Hereditary succesion follows the lines of power. The blood of the powerful dominates. The vice-regents of heaven or their equivalent apportion the wealth. And they know they must control inheritance or slowly let the power melt away.

BustedKnuckles
10-09-2007, 08:16 PM
To quote "God Emperor of Dune" by Frank Herbert

So are you saying that out of fear the US will get into a rut based on heredity and it will also be the downfall of the US as we know it?

wheelchairman
10-10-2007, 01:53 AM
So are you saying that out of fear the US will get into a rut based on heredity and it will also be the downfall of the US as we know it?

No I'm saying that the base of power in America will be controlled by it's most powerful families who will tend to be more often in the office of the white house than others.

rlplaymaker
11-04-2007, 08:57 AM
im voting for rudy. the democrats havn't put out a competent candidate since clinton. Hilary is a fucking nut job, a liar, and if you've been following the court cases around her, she should be in jail. Obama doesn't seem to know much about what he wants to accomplish, other than he really really wants to be president. And edwards....well lets not even get me started.....

No democratic nominee has given us any concrete plan of action to take care of healthcare, or social security, or even the fucking wars, which supposedly, is what they want to stop.

Im voting rusy, i like his health care plan, gives most people coverage, and still keeps healthcare private sector. woot

wheelchairman
11-04-2007, 09:16 AM
I don't think any candidate wants to nationalise healthcare (turn it under government control).

Clearly you get your information from a rather ... one sided outlet.

In other news, I'm hungry.

Markus
11-16-2007, 01:56 PM
I wish Newt Gingrich was running but since he isnt I'll vote either Fred Thompson or John Mccain.

Jakebert
11-17-2007, 03:51 PM
That fact that you'd support Gingrich further proves the stereotype that you are a fucking dumbass.