PDA

View Full Version : LOLS from kids

SkunkIt
09-26-2007, 08:47 PM
"We made the mistake of telling our son that babies grew in bellies. He seemed fine with that, but then approached a rather heavy man in McDonald's to ask when his baby was going to be born. Looks like we left some basic facts out. We nearly died of embarrassment."

"My son Zach and I were working on his 1st Grade school project. He was Student of the Week and we were to make a poster about him. We decided to divide it into four areas: one about him, his family, his likes, and photos of Zach, his Mom, Stepdad Dave, Dad, and his sister Cierra. We were gluing pictures onto his poster and I needed to leave the table to check on dinner. When I returned a few minutes later, Zach says "I'm done." I said "Great", and looked it over. I then noticed in his "dislikes" section was the picture of his sister. Luckily the glue was still wet and I was able to move her to the family section where she belonged."

"I was teaching the 3 year olds in Sunday School and one morning this little girl, Stephanie decided to eat the crayons. I would take it out of her hand as she was tempting to put it in her mouth and put it back in the crayon box, without saying anything, hoping she would get the hint not to eat crayons. After the third one, I said: "Honey, that crayon don't taste good." She picked up a different color and said: "Do this taste good?"

Got any more?

KyleW
09-27-2007, 12:02 PM
Sorry but they failed to amuse me, not my sense of humor i guess.

Linda
09-27-2007, 09:32 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30333

JoY
09-28-2007, 07:54 AM
once, while I was baby-sitting an eight year old boy & his six year old little sister, he suddenly grabbed my boob & said; "you are pregnant!"

this was in a time I was worried that I actually might be pregnant. & it took an hour for me to explain you don't just get boobs when you get babies.

Kiroga
09-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Last christmas at Three Mighty Kings' night, my niece said when she saw all her presents under the tree: "Nice, Kings didn't know that I was bad".
She was only 3 years old.

RickyCrack
09-28-2007, 11:29 AM
I was going down on my girlfriend the other night and I tried to spice things up by sticking a few fingers into her ass, but she stopped me and called me a pervert, and said to her, "That's a pretty big word for a 9 year old."

KyleW
09-28-2007, 11:53 AM
I was going down on my girlfriend the other night and I tried to spice things up by sticking a few fingers into her ass, but she stopped me and called me a pervert, and said to her, "That's a pretty big word for a 9 year old."

Ha, sick but funny.

Jakebert
09-28-2007, 12:09 PM

That joke/variations of that joke never fail to amuse me.

So anyway, this kid and his family go to visit a talent agency...

0r4ng3
09-28-2007, 12:23 PM
What was the name of their act?

Jakebert
09-28-2007, 12:25 PM
The Aristocrats!!

nieh
09-28-2007, 12:26 PM
http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/tv/Aristocats/aristocats-drinking.jpg

Jakebert
09-28-2007, 12:35 PM
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8107/copycatcopiesoy8.jpg

Kiroga
09-28-2007, 02:19 PM

What a story!