PDA

View Full Version : limpbizkit

Jake
10-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Who here likes limpbizkit
im not talking about fred durst or all the crap about the band, i mean the music. the band before all the mtv crap and that stuff.

Tijs
10-24-2004, 12:44 PM
The band before the MTV crap eh? They were really good. After Chocolate Starfish they went downhill. Well downhill.. they fell off a cliff. They really suck these days.

Nepthys
10-24-2004, 12:59 PM
I really like Significant Other and 3 Dollar Bill Y'alls as well, but Chocolate Starfish was very disappointing imho (with exception of 2 or 3 songs) and the fourth album really sucked. Maybe things will get better now Wes Borland is back, although there's still that annoying Durst guy.. :mad:

SuperKnux
10-24-2004, 01:29 PM
I was just talking about them today with my brother.

Limp Bizkit's music is nothing to take serious, but, it's awesome "Power Stone" music. We would always put an LB album playing in the background while we play video games. It pumps us up with energy and shit, and me and my friends beat the crap out of each other in some Dreamcast games. I'm hopeing the new album is very heavy, and mindless just like the past.

"Results May Vary" was dumb.

Obie2trice
10-24-2004, 02:11 PM
3 dollar bill ya`ll and Significant Other were good, the rest suck big times

Jhonny
10-24-2004, 02:58 PM
Pollution.

Jebus
10-24-2004, 06:43 PM
I used to be into them but not anymore.

punk_flamingo
10-24-2004, 09:33 PM
NO! bleh...no no no...bleh!!!!

*puts hands over ears*

I despise them...

Subsidal
10-25-2004, 09:33 AM
I like Limp Bizkit

Layna
10-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Limp B. was a good band, i like significant O. and chocolate starfish, but new old songs and (dont know the new album name) really sux

Tired_Of_You
10-25-2004, 05:40 PM
I like 2 or 3 songs, I hate the rest.

selfrighteoussuicide
10-26-2004, 02:47 PM
i have results may vary and most of its crap but behind blue eyes is alright
other nu metal like lostprophets is better

Eccentric Sara
10-26-2004, 09:24 PM
I have their first three albums,which I like."Significant Other" is the best.I don't like their recent stuff though.It is rather boring and un-entertaining.I didn't know Wes Borland had rejoined the band!When did he rejoin?!! I thought there were er,"creative differences"-i.e.-he thought they were sellouts and left as a result.Hmmmm....odd.Maybe he wasn't having any success with his solo career/new band or whatever and had no choice but to rejoin the band.

Jhonny
11-02-2004, 04:37 AM
new olf songs? their first album is their best imo.
three dollar bill yaŽll ..think it was called that.

jimmyjimjimz
11-02-2004, 12:46 PM
I used to be a hardcore limpbizkit fan back in the day. I still like them, but I'm not too crazy about them anymore. Theyre the only band I seen twice so far. Their live show kicks ass. Fred gets everyone into it. About their albums...................
3 dollar bill kicked ass
Significant Other kicked ass
Chocolate Starfish was good, not as good as the first two, though
the remix album sucked balls (big dissapointment)
and results may vary............................... some songs are alright on Results may Vary, but overall, the album sucks.
I hope that since Wes is back they get harder and more aggressive, just like they were on 3 dollar bill.

Jake
11-02-2004, 06:31 PM
I used to be a hardcore limpbizkit fan back in the day. I still like them, but I'm not too crazy about them anymore. Theyre the only band I seen twice so far. Their live show kicks ass. Fred gets everyone into it. About their albums...................
3 dollar bill kicked ass
Significant Other kicked ass
Chocolate Starfish was good, not as good as the first two, though
the remix album sucked balls (big dissapointment)
and results may vary............................... some songs are alright on Results may Vary, but overall, the album sucks.
I hope that since Wes is back they get harder and more aggressive, just like they were on 3 dollar bill.
exactly how i feel!