PDA

View Full Version : platinumpt official karaoke thread

platinumpt
10-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Obviously everyone knows what I'm talking about when I refer to Karaoke.

Well, I'm digging a lot karaoke bars a few years now, and so I decided to ask a friend of mine to record one of my performances, and now I present it to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhVnmO6ajzk

It's Mika - Grace Kelly. I hope you enjoy hearing it as much as I enjoyed singing it.

Say, that gives me an idea. Give me your suggestions about songs you'd like me to sing on karaoke, and I'll post the recorded performances here as soon as I have the possibility!

HeadAroundU
10-01-2007, 10:42 AM
lol, looks like you were having fun. It's fine. Unexpected video from you. Anyway, 5 stars!

lol, you have got man boobs like Dexter! :d

platinumpt
10-01-2007, 10:51 AM
hahah yeah, man boobs are teh shit! Actually most people who watched the video referred to my man boobs. :\ *cuts*

well... anyway... Lubo, ma man, do you happen to have any suggestion?

HeadAroundU
10-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Suggestion about what? Man boobs or your performance? :D

platinumpt
10-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Actually I meant request.... request for a song for me to sing :p

HeadAroundU
10-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Aha, hmmm, David Bowie - Starman.

What do you think?

platinumpt
10-01-2007, 04:53 PM
I don't know that song. And I just checked my collection, I don't possess that song. However, I know how to get it. I'll give it a try as soon as possible.

SkunkIt
10-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Why don't you just get voice lessons instead? You have potentioal and voice lessons will actually pay off for something.

Also, what the fuck? I thought you were the black guy in your avatar, whose the black guy in your avatar?

platinumpt
10-02-2007, 03:49 AM
Why don't you just get voice lessons instead? You have potentioal and voice lessons will actually pay off for something.Thanks. I'm not going to get voice lessons, because I just do this for fun. Starting to have voice lessons sounds too serious for me.

Also, what the fuck? I thought you were the black guy in your avatar, whose the black guy in your avatar?The black guy on my avatar is the main character of GTA: San Andreas, CJ. As a videogame addict, you should've known this :)

randman21
10-02-2007, 11:42 AM
You're a good performer, and the singing is cool. I'm not familiar enough with the song to say much more. The crowd seemed to enjoy ;)

The black guy on my avatar is the main character of GTA: San Andreas, CJ. As a videogame addict, you should've known this :)
Wowie, I never realized it was C.J. I kinda always wondered about that myself.

platinumpt
10-09-2007, 01:17 PM
One more karaoke performance, this time it's Green Day - Holiday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OynwmOutLoo

Hope you enjoy :) (Nevermind the feminine voice on the back eheh)