PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Pleasures.

KyleW
10-01-2007, 10:04 AM
Ok, this one is simple, which songs do you hate to love? The kind of song that you would never play when your friends around and that you only listen to with a headset on and the volume turned waaaaaay down low so no one can hear it.

For me I guess it's anything off the Europop album by Eiffel 65, looking back I still like some of those songs, it just makes me cringe.

Harnum
10-03-2007, 04:28 PM
I have lots of guilty pleasure songs that I listen to.. although my friends also like them in the same "guilty pleasure" way so we listen to them at the same time! It's not a fact of embarrassment for me. I could care less.

But anyway, to the point. I really like Less Talk More Rokk by Freezepop and Grace Kelly by Mika. <3

German Andres
10-03-2007, 04:35 PM
I really don`t give a shit about what the others might say about me or my music tastes, so I simply don`t hide nothing. Well but I have my pride:D ....I like Love today by Mika....the damn song just got in my head and doesn`t want to go away

0r4ng3
10-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Less Talk More Rokk by Freezepop
That's not a guilty pleasure. I'll proudly admit I have both of their albums.

coke_a_holic
10-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Soulja Boy Up In This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
den Super Man Dat Hoe
Now Watch Me YOOOOUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Harnum
10-03-2007, 04:59 PM
That's not a guilty pleasure. I'll proudly admit I have both of their albums.
I know. I was thinking the same while I was putting it there. I love Freezepop.

GBH2
10-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Soulja Boy Up In This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
den Super Man Dat Hoe
Now Watch Me YOOOOUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me YOOOOUUUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

oh jesus christ.
why the FUCK do i have this memorized? kill me now

Forza
10-05-2007, 03:56 AM
Enya is my one guilty pleasure. Enya rocks.

H1T_That
10-05-2007, 05:13 AM
Why is Enya a guilty pleasure?

Forza
10-05-2007, 07:53 AM
Why is Enya a guilty pleasure?

I don't know anyone else who likes Enya.. everybody says it's gay.

KyleW
10-05-2007, 08:06 AM
Ive liked enya since I was a child. No guilt there for me.

Another of the many songs god would smite me down for if he ever got hold of my iPod would definately be Crazytown - Butterfly*

*Take a giant block of mature cheddar, times it by ten, add the smell of sweaty feet and this song is still far cheesier.

Llamas
10-05-2007, 03:11 PM
I don't really feel embarrassment for anything I like, because as long as I can justify liking it, that's all that matters.

That said, some stuff that I do laugh at myself for liking

Umbrella - Rhianna

London Bridge and Fergalicious

My Love - Justin Timberlake

And other people laugh at me for loving Hanson, Mandy Moore, Relient K and the Lion King soundtrack.

German Andres
10-05-2007, 07:14 PM
and the Lion King soundtrack.

???????????????????

Forza
10-06-2007, 05:57 AM
The Lion King soundtrack is classic. Can you feel the love tonight and that awimbowee song are nothing to be ashamed about :)

Rag Doll
10-06-2007, 08:27 AM
I am now to the point where I do not feel guilty/embarrassed about anything I listen to. I will willingly admit to anyone that I totally love NSYNC and Fall Out Boy.

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2007, 08:30 AM
YO LISTEN UP here's a story, about a little guy that lives in a blue world.

and all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue, like him inside and outside

KyleW
10-06-2007, 08:38 AM
YO LISTEN UP here's a story, about a little guy that lives in a blue world.

and all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue, like him inside and outside

Blue his house, with a blue little window and a blue corvette and everything is blue for him and hisefl and everybody round coz he aint go nobody to listen (to listen (to listen))

Im blue da ba dee...

I could probably recite it all from memory but im far too lazy.

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2007, 08:44 AM
blue is the color. of all that i wear. blue are the streets and all the trees are too.

i have a girlfriend and she is so blue.

Rag Doll
10-06-2007, 09:00 AM
when that song came out, one of my friends was convinced that the part "i'm blue da ba dee..." was actually "i'm blue, if i were green i would die". which would have been cute, but...

JohnnyNemesis
10-06-2007, 09:25 AM
That's cuhyoote.

DexterHollandIsGod, check your PMs, yo!

All About Eve
10-06-2007, 09:56 AM
when that song came out, one of my friends was convinced that the part "i'm blue da ba dee..." was actually "i'm blue, if i were green i would die". which would have been cute, but...
I think that was some parody that was released that sounded almost exactly like the original.

KyleW
10-06-2007, 01:27 PM
DexterHollandIsGod, check your PMs, yo!

Checked and replied :D
I wouldnt got back to ya sooner but i had to go.

Oh and on the guilty pleasure front I think I did a little dance today when reel big fish came on tv, my brother would deck me if he saw me enjoying thier music :P

Heh, listening back to that song it does kinda sound like it.

0r4ng3
10-06-2007, 01:48 PM
I always knew what the line was, but among people I knew at the time it was a running joke to misquote it.

KyleW
10-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I guess I should have heard that line sooner.

Anyone remember the video for that song with all its kick ass 90's animation and track suits! :D

nameless
10-06-2007, 08:11 PM
i dont really have any nowadays but back in school it would have been a song called cest la vie by an irish band called b*witched! they were just a flash in the pan but at the time i couldnt see why everyone hated it so much!

KyleW
10-07-2007, 06:48 AM
i dont really have any nowadays but back in school it would have been a song called cest la vie by an irish band called b*witched! they were just a flash in the pan but at the time i couldnt see why everyone hated it so much!

I remember that song :D