PDA

View Full Version : Clark and Michael

One to the right
10-02-2007, 04:38 PM
I was wondering if anyone else loves the show Clark and Michael which was done on the internet this summer for only 10 episodes. http://www.clarkandmichael.com/

Basically I worship Michael Cera, thought he was amazing in Arrested Development, Superbad and his other things he has done on the internet. Basically the show is filmed as a documentary and contains many great guest stars like David Cross, Jonah Hill, Mitch Hurowitz, Andy Richter,etc. The humor is typical Cera, basically built on comedic timing and subtle humor but it also has some memorable lines. Anyone who is a fan of Arrested Development, The Office and other similar shows would probably appreciate the show.

T-6005
10-02-2007, 04:47 PM
It's pretty good for something to watch once or twice. It's not nearly as funny as Arrested Development - mostly because awkward humor is just a little too... well, awkward for me.

coke_a_holic
10-02-2007, 05:37 PM
I have said it once, I will say it again:

Everything Michael Cera touches turns to pure gold.

One to the right
10-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Maybe its because im a fan of the performers but I think it definately gets stronger as the show goes along. I just think its hilarious when they always flip out and act like total asses in front of tv execs when pitching their shows.

T-6005
10-02-2007, 06:46 PM
First off, you can't just DECIDE that I'm drunk.

Endymion
10-02-2007, 11:28 PM
...they brushed our teeth with their dicks.

also, while we're vaguely on the topic of web shows, superdeluxe.com has some really, really good stuff. in particular the maria bamford show is brilliant, derek & simon: the show is very well done, and jay johnston's stuff is pretty solid. most of the stuff there is worth checking out.

One to the right
10-03-2007, 09:14 AM
I've seen the Derek and Simon show which is also great.

Yeah that line is great, "They rested their balls on our chins and brushed our teeth with their dicks!"

Plus when Clark says, "Mike, you have a new lady and here name is Hollywood, and her legs are spread so wide theres room for both of us in there".