PDA

View Full Version : Cut your wrists while you wait.

Vera
10-04-2007, 01:25 PM
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1133/nyyyjorkki034sj2.jpg

At New York's very own E-Mo Deli!

PS. Should you feel tempted by all of NYC's hot guys, get Japanese Magic Straight while at it! Arigatou for de-homofication!

TBD
10-04-2007, 01:33 PM
It's still a little early to get into postseason trends. I mean one day -- all of three games -- is a pretty small sample size of an already tiny sample.

But if you insist, Day One of the 2007 postseason can best be summed up this way: Pretty good pitching. A lot of bad-looking swings from guys who aren't supposed to look that bad. And three low-scoring games.

Sure, you can say it was the pitching. Theoretically, at least, each of the six teams that played Wednesday sent its ace to the mound. And, for the most part, all of them pitched very well. That said, we have to take a look at the losers, too, and what they didn't do.

The Angels didn't manage an extra-base hit against Josh Beckett. They nicked him for four singles, two of them by DH Vladimir Guerrero.

The high-scoring Phillies got only four hits off the Rockies. And the top four hitters in the lineup went a galling 0-for-15.

The Cubs' big swingers -- Aramis Ramirez, Derrek Lee and Alfonso Soriano -- went 1-for-13, with a Lee single the only hit. The only extra-base hit of the night for the Cubs, in fact, was a double by their starter, Carlos Zambrano.

Harnum
10-04-2007, 01:39 PM
Do they sell razors?

Sham
10-04-2007, 01:55 PM
How are you supposed to cut yourself with deli meat?

0r4ng3
10-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Well, how do you suppose they get the meat into slices?

Vera
10-04-2007, 02:04 PM
They focus on kimbap, apparently what all Koreans devour when feeling angsty.

Homer
10-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Well, how do you suppose they get the meat into slices?

I imagine they don't cut THAT deep.

Harnum
10-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Well they must. They are serious about their deli meat and I bet they are about the whole "emo" thing. *razorrazorslicemeatmmmhamm*

Sham
10-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Well they must. They are serious about their deli meat and I bet they are about the whole "emo" thing. *razorrazorslicemeatmmmhamm*

Actually, did you know that many delis actually use a razor to trim the meat, so you don't consume hair every time you take a bite? I thought that was interesting.

H1T_That
10-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Actually, did you know that many delis actually use a razor to trim the meat, so you don't consume hair every time you take a bite? I thought that was interesting.

That makes you the most boring person on earth.

JohnnyNemesis
10-04-2007, 02:50 PM
lol, TBD posted in the wrong thread. That's happened to me before.

Harnum
10-04-2007, 02:52 PM
lol, TBD posted in the wrong thread. That's happened to me before.

.. and I was gonna wiki the post-season of deli meat. :o