PDA

View Full Version : Friends.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
10-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Not the ones you have on tv, but the real ones. Gah!
Maybe this is not worth making a thread about, but bwuhu!
My 'best' friend of 3 years is been ignoring me for the past 3 days. I've called him about 40 times and smsed him about 20. I've got no responses. What an ass!
Throughout the 3 years we've known eachother he's had an obsession with a girl he's seen 3 or 4 times. The last time he saw her was last november, and now last weekend. Now he wants to marry her. Ok!
Buuut, he also wants to only focus on one thing, her, which then apparently means he wont be able to be friends with me. Pussy!
My sister then ran into him yesterday and asked why he didn't answer my calls. 'I'll stretch it a week'. Mmmhm, so in a week he can be my friend? Whyyy?
In a week I will no longer be interested.

Have you had friends that were asses?

SkunkIt
10-05-2007, 04:13 AM
The worst friend I ever had was the one I thought was my best friend. My best friend of five years. One day after five years she just ditched me and went to the mall with another one of her friends. Not the whole story, long story, but it taught me that friend are temporary and if you find one that's not, they're one in a million or married or related to you or both if you live in Utah or Arkansas. In fact, that was one of the reasons I developed four disorders over four years which are now gone with the exception to one, which is extremly mild.

I say you should hold on to your friend as long as you can and try to resolve any problem you may have, no matter how big or small. Your friend has a good reason not seeing anyone else and that reason is he's being controlled by demon wife. I don't like it when my brother gets girlfriends either because I don't like my brother but I don't like his girlfriends because they are brother hogs and controlling bitches. One of my brother's ex's made him drop out of hockey, which he'd been doing his whole life. My brother's friend had a girlfriend that made him drop out of hockey and he married her, even though she's a bitch and looked like she was 40 when she was 16. He's now in the army and not playing Hockey. I hate both guys and girls like this. Noone should be controlling to one another in a relationship. A girl won't let you talk to your friend because they're girls, even though you're only dating her? Fuck her. (No, not literally.) There are a million other demonic long haired big boobed girls waiting to control you like a robot that you can date.