PDA

View Full Version : pumpkin hunting

Offspringfan67
10-12-2007, 02:14 PM
are you going pumpkin hunting

TBD
10-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Your posts are almost as bad as mine.

One day last year, me and a few friends went to the forests of eastern Oregon, and we spotted a rare breed of pumpkin. I took a few shots at it with my rifle, but it managed to escape before I could hit it. Then we went into the car and chased it down, and still couldn't find. Then the state trooper caught us and said that it wasn't pumpkin season, but it was rabbit season. Then Bugs Bunny came and started arguing it was duck season.

0r4ng3
10-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Three statisticians go hunting. They spot a pumpkin. One shoots, but misses to the left. Another one shoots, but this time misses to the right. The third one jumps up and triumphantly yells "We got it!".

Valve
10-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Three statisticians go hunting. They spot a pumpkin. One shoots, but misses to the left. Another one shoots, but this time misses to the right. The third one jumps up and triumphantly yells "We got it!".

That is the worst joke ever. I mean it.

Anyhow, what do you mean, pumpkin hunting? Like shooting pumpkins with a rifle or just sneaking around stealing other pumpkins? Sounds kinda lame to me. I mean. You could go hunting for something.. Moving.

GreenTerror
10-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Like children in a playground?

RickyCrack
10-12-2007, 04:04 PM
That is the worst joke ever. I mean it.

Anyhow, what do you mean, pumpkin hunting? Like shooting pumpkins with a rifle or just sneaking around stealing other pumpkins? Sounds kinda lame to me. I mean. You could go hunting for something.. Moving.

wooooooooooooooosh. [hand goes over head]

Valve
10-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Like children in a playground?

Yeah. But i think elders in weelchairs would be easier.

All About Eve
10-13-2007, 01:40 PM
Anyhow, what do you mean, pumpkin hunting? Like shooting pumpkins with a rifle or just sneaking around stealing other pumpkins? Sounds kinda lame to me.
Which is why you be a man and hunt with a bow and/or knife.

Rag Doll
10-13-2007, 02:05 PM
i'm going "pumpkin hunting" next sunday.

and by this i mean seeing the smashing pumpkins in philadelphia. it will be hunting because i have to find the venue they are playing at and my boyfriend and i both suck with directions.

nieh
10-13-2007, 02:10 PM
i'm going "pumpkin hunting" next sunday.

and by this i mean seeing the smashing pumpkins in philadelphia. it will be hunting because i have to find the venue they are playing at and my boyfriend and i both suck with directions.

Where's the show?

Valve
10-13-2007, 02:14 PM
Where's the show?

Philadelphia, duuh.

Rag Doll
10-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Where's the show?

tower theatre. not quite philly....upper darby. we're staying at the hilton at penn (any idea where that is?)...and supposedly we can take basically 2 roads to get to the concert. all of this also depends on us finding the hotel.

nieh
10-13-2007, 02:25 PM
I have no idea, sorry. I don't think I've ever even heard of the venue before.

coke_a_holic
10-13-2007, 03:00 PM
I have a recording of Primus playing at the Tower Theater last year. Les Claypool comments on how much he likes it there, so I guess it's a nice place.