PDA

View Full Version : *Communism ?*

sherban
01-04-2005, 05:01 AM
Hey...i heard a live version of ""Come out and play" and the liriks where different...something about the "Bad sistem " and "U.S.S.R.".Now i dont know about u ,but i saw these lirics as looking positive to communism.I dont wanna brag or preach but if so i dont think thats a good thing.And well i do have some litle expirience of Communism...i live in a former communist sate,Romania,And for people who see communism as a solution to our global problems i whould love to correct them...

Thik i should have put this in the politics section

sherban
01-04-2005, 05:03 AM
Damn butterfingers...in the pool in wanted to ask is communism good...can i edit it ?

meaning_of_life
01-04-2005, 05:10 AM
ahh.. il just give you my answer now: communism=dosent work; bad

voodoomagik
05-11-2005, 05:29 AM
Hey...i heard a live version of ""Come out and play" and the liriks where different...something about the "Bad sistem " and "U.S.S.R.".Now i dont know about u ,but i saw these lirics as looking positive to communism.I dont wanna brag or preach but if so i dont think thats a good thing.And well i do have some litle expirience of Communism...i live in a former communist sate,Romania,And for people who see communism as a solution to our global problems i whould love to correct them...

Thik i should have put this in the politics section
TIMISOARA TREZESTE-TE!!!!!!