PDA

View Full Version : about g.bush

surf_mel
01-04-2005, 09:13 AM
i found out that when g. bush's dad was the president, there was something going on with afganistan, and russia, i think, and america said they would help out afganistan,(to be free i think) when g. bush's dad never did. for that exact reason, the high positioned military peeps in afganistan got mad and planned this 9-11 stuff against america.. opinions welcome

Noodles is gay
01-04-2005, 09:22 AM
War is for oil

And to make Bush's name live on in history (every kid these days wants to be famous!)

Oh and i think he just likes war, and guns, and bombs, and killing people.

surf_mel
01-04-2005, 09:24 AM
ya, you are totally right.. all whole bush family can just get fucked up and rot in hell

samr
01-04-2005, 09:28 AM
Thats what happened to most of the kennedys

wheelchairman
01-04-2005, 09:33 AM
The government didn't plan 9/11. I've known quite enough idiots from Soviet-Empire who believe that (it makes no sense under any Marxist analysis, for a representative of the ruling class, to bomb the world trade center.) It's a stupid theory followed by people who will believe anything blindly as long as it's a negative Bush theory.

I can't believe I'm defending Bush.

surf_mel
01-04-2005, 09:54 AM
The government didn't plan 9/11. I've known quite enough idiots from Soviet-Empire who believe that (it makes no sense under any Marxist analysis, for a representative of the ruling class, to bomb the world trade center.) It's a stupid theory followed by people who will believe anything blindly as long as it's a negative Bush theory.

umm, i never said the gov planned 9/11.... i said the peeps in afganistan did..

wheelchairman
01-04-2005, 09:56 AM
It's not obvious anywhere in your original post.

surf_mel
01-04-2005, 09:56 AM
sorry, ill fix it

Noodles is gay
01-04-2005, 10:07 AM

*points and laughs*

You're defending Bush!!! Think about what you just did :D

No...dammit, you are right though, it's just some machiavellian internet rumour.