PDA

View Full Version : Mah Band

SkunkIt
11-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Mah non-band band! It's no specific genre. You either like it or you don't.

http://www.myspace.com/zombiebananas

Mr. Gepetto
11-10-2007, 11:11 AM
omg, I can SEE the music.

T-6005
11-10-2007, 11:25 AM
What did you use for this?

SkunkIt
11-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Garage Band, along with a Groove Station with a keyboard and ITunes, all for the Mac. Then I sent it as an Email attachment, after turning it into an MP3 file and downloaded onto my computer.

My favorite features on Garage Band, are that you can use loops and record your own music and use that as a loop. It also showsthe key the loop is in, lets you choose the length of the loop and whatever tempo you put in, any loop will change to that tempo when you put it in your song.

JoY
11-12-2007, 08:29 AM
ToTaLlY AWESOME \m/ h4rdc0r3 electric shit = so creative!!!!!111 ur lyke, d1g1t4l gul!! wat do u nead instruments 4, wehn theyrs computurs!!!!!!11

I was just wondering how you'd feel about your music being mocked.
otherwise; pretty well done.

SkunkIt
11-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Considering it took me less than an hour to do each song, it doesn't affect me. Also, I was not mocking Ugly Elf's music, I like her band. I'm just random.

P.S, I've also composed on instruments, but have no idea how to convert them to MP3. Besides, noone wants to hear long songs on the piano, without falling asleep. I can't even listen to it and I play it. It's more enjoyable when you're the one playing it.

JoY
11-12-2007, 01:14 PM
sweety, I wasn't serious. but your defensive attitude shows you wouldn't like it a whole lot if you thought your music was being mocked. just be careful with your randomness & if you read my post entirely, you'll see I was really giving you a compliment.

UgLy_eLf
11-14-2007, 08:22 PM
BFS is unmockable. Best band EVRRR!!!!

SkunkIt
11-25-2007, 01:25 PM
sweety, I wasn't serious. but your defensive attitude shows you wouldn't like it a whole lot if you thought your music was being mocked. just be careful with your randomness & if you read my post entirely, you'll see I was really giving you a compliment.

I know, ha ha. I am kind of defensive about everything, whether you're serious or not. Thank you! :D

BFS is unmockable. Best band EVRRR!!!!

We shall collaborate! My Techo/Reggae/Irish Folk/Middle Eastern
music with your BFS! :D WORLD TOUR!!!!

Also, lots of cute puppies on stage. Our audience will consist of the smelliest crusties on earth and panda bears. The best combination EVER!