10-06-2007, 03:14 PM
you might like this...
ive got a brand new song called "play with words" on my myspazzz

www.myspace.com/sheepyuk

comments and crit very much appreciated

cheers in advance, sheepy

T-6005
10-06-2007, 03:17 PM
The production on this track is fucking awesome, and it's very well mixed.

I'm not a fan of the entire song - I liked it until the verse. I'm just not into the voice in the verse so much. So I figured I'd dislike the rest. I'm a fan of the chorus, though. I enjoyed the way it came in. It's pretty good and I like your voice when you sing that way, although I think that listening to it like that all the time might get old. I really like the background sound you're using, though.

I'm a fan of the little dark electronica vibe you've got going through the entire thing - I think that was very well done.

sheepy770
10-13-2007, 11:33 AM
hey there! thanks a lot, your opinion and comments mean a lot! im glad someone on this site appreciated even to a small degree as i understand its not what people usually listen to on here:D

thanks again, anymore commentos?

Sham
10-13-2007, 12:08 PM
Amazing! That is awesome! Holy shit!

sheepy770
10-28-2007, 11:02 AM
you might like this...
ive got a brand new song called "play with words" on my myspazzz

www.myspace.com/sheepyuk

comments and crit very much appreciated:)

cheers in advance, sheepy

Vera
10-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Merged this and your old thread..

In the future, just bump this one, k? Thanks. If you want me to rename the thread something, just ask.

Punk-Freak
10-28-2007, 11:28 AM
heylo again, i have another new song up called goodnight

http://www.myspace.com/sheepyuk

any comments and crit would be great!

I don't like the song. I think it sounds like something 50 Cent would make, and I don't like that kind of music.

The other songs you've made sounds great, so I think you should go for that kind of sound!

sheepy770
11-02-2007, 02:56 PM
thanks for the crit! yeh i think there was confusion with the thread being updated, the new song i uploaded is definately back to my rock roots!

thanks again, anyone else have any opinion on my stuff? would be very much appreciated!

cheers in advance! sheepy

sheepy770
11-13-2007, 12:16 PM
heylo there!

is study music at university, and for my course i got asked to write a theme tune for a tv show based on harry potter, so here it is!
any crit and comments very much welcomed!

www.myspace.com/sheepyuk

cheers in advance!

Vera
11-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Jesus Christ, dude, just bump this topic when you have an update to share with us!

sheepy770
07-12-2008, 01:41 PM
just a bit of fun eh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE7y66RVK8o

check it out and comment what you think

its my first real attempt at a remix, i hope u like it!

if not sorry for wasting your time in advance

Cheers, Sheepy

p.s sorry for extra topic addage, im forgetful!haha

H1T_That
07-13-2008, 11:22 AM
It was fucking amazing. Suited the song so well.

Everything you do musically i seem to love. Speaking of which, hows the bands coming along?

sheepy770
07-16-2008, 01:28 PM
heres my second attempt at a remix, ushers-in this club

www.myspace.com/sheepyuk

hope u like, i myself dont even like the original song but it was a good quality acapella so i thought i might aswell make it so i liked it anyway

hope u enjoy!

cheers, Sheepy