PDA

View Full Version : Confession.

Jakebert
11-14-2007, 11:19 AM
I have to tell you all something. I...I am a liberal. I hate to admit to this, because as we liberals all are, I am spineless and a coward. Maybe it stems from my hatred of America, or the buttsex I have with men at our daily "anti-family" meetings, but something makes me hate myself.

I just hate America so much. It makes me cringe every time I see an American flag, and I just feel like I need to support Islam to destroy it. In fact, the only thing I hate more than America is Christmas. Every time I see a Christmas tree, I die a little inside.

Your thoughts?

Meg
11-14-2007, 11:27 AM
Down with Christmas!!! :D

Jakebert
11-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Srsly. It's just a holiday created by the greeting card companies to sell Jesus to our children.

All About Eve
11-14-2007, 11:40 AM
America is disgusting. Liberalism will clense America of America.

ruroken
11-14-2007, 11:44 AM
What's wrong with exploiting Christians?

Rag Doll
11-14-2007, 11:59 AM
you disgusting gay heathen.

Sinister
11-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Nothing wrong with hating on America.

Meg
11-14-2007, 12:00 PM
I don't mind Christmas day itself, but the run-up to it is incredibly tedious.
Christmas songs at october anyone?

wheelchairman
11-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Hey Meg, I like turtles.

And what's the deal with airplane food.

jacknife737
11-14-2007, 12:59 PM
The other day, I actually convinced a conservative that there was no such thing as an organized and militant Homosexual Agenda. I can’t wait to see his face, when we drag his ass to the re-education camps after Hillary is appointed dictator for life.

Jakebert
11-14-2007, 02:33 PM
His face will be redder than Texas, my friend. Or should I say, comrad.

EMehl6
11-14-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand the purpose of this thread...

Homer
11-14-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand the purpose of this thread...

Cool.

So, do you hate America? Because I do. I also don't like to support the troops.

EMehl6
11-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Well, actually, quite the opposite. I love America, and I support the troops, so, I guess that's why I don't understand this thread. I'm also a practicing Catholic, and I'm a conservative. So, I'm basically like your antichrist. It all makes sense now.

All About Eve
11-14-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm a conservative.
That's all that needed to be said.

P.S. I like killing babies.

wheelchairman
11-14-2007, 07:27 PM
I guess I'm really just anti-life.

Markus
11-14-2007, 07:37 PM

you also sit down when u take a piss.

what a fag!

Homer
11-14-2007, 08:19 PM
what a fag!

Well, he most probably is a liberal.

Like me!

Markus
11-14-2007, 08:29 PM
liberals smoke man pole.

Sunny
11-14-2007, 09:37 PM
Well, actually, quite the opposite. I love America, and I support the troops, so, I guess that's why I don't understand this thread. I'm also a practicing Catholic, and I'm a conservative. So, I'm basically like your antichrist. It all makes sense now.

if being a catholic conservative means one becomes completely devoid of a sense of humor and/or a sarcasm detector, then damn, i sure am glad i'm an anti-american babykilling homofag.

Llamas
11-14-2007, 09:45 PM

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object/106/123/n2208883999_34802.jpg

Glad to see someone here sees the truth. This whole debate over abortion is just one small facet of a much larger issue: the threat of life itself. You see, life has been responsible for every single problem in world history: war, disease, racism, unhappiness, oversleeping, erectile dysfunction, bad cafeteria food, you name it. We believe life has outlived its usefulness and it's time to end this sorry excuse for animation of matter once and for all.

Remember when Hitler was alive? That was pretty bad, wasn't it? Well, the fact is, once he died, things got a lot better! No historian disputes this.

A recent poll found that Americans consider Ronald Reagan to be the greatest president ever. But did you know that there is increasing evidence that Reagan was actually deceased during his entire presidency? It just goes to show that most of us really do espouse anti-life views but the issue is largely downplayed by politicians and the media because they're just selfish people who realize that if there were no life on this planet, they'd be out of a job.

It's time to stop those in power from prolonging the existence of life just because it's in their own interests. Immediate and utter extinction of everything is in OUR best interest, and there's no time to delay.

(dain'd from a facebook group called "Anti-Life".)

if being a catholic conservative means one becomes completely devoid of a sense of humor and/or a sarcasm detector, then damn, i sure am glad i'm an anti-american babykilling homofag.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :D

Jakebert
11-14-2007, 10:03 PM
It's not life in general that is to be hated, it's only the lives of Americans. They're all worse than Hitler.

coke_a_holic
11-14-2007, 10:14 PM
As much as I hate America, I've got to say: I love pretending to love America to confuse young voters into believing the shit I shovel at them.

I can tell them that it's "for America's benefit" that we let fags have sex with fags, that we kill fetuses, and that we give money to the wretched poor. When in reality, it's because I love Satan and worship him and he needs more souls! Ha ha ha! I love tricking kids into going to hell with me!

All About Eve
11-14-2007, 11:38 PM
I love tricking kids into going to hell with me!
I love tricking kids into going into my room with me.

rlplaymaker
11-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Nothing wrong with hating on America.

canada is america's retarded half cousin....fuck all you haters of america.

killer_queen
11-15-2007, 04:50 AM
and I just feel like I need to support Islam to destroy it.
I'm really glad that you've found the real meaning of life. It will make me and my people very happy to see that you are one of us.

Sinister
11-15-2007, 06:35 AM
We're bigger, and we're on top. If the world was a prison, you'd be our bitch.

Sin Studly
11-15-2007, 08:57 AM
"North" and "Up" are two completely different directions. Idiot.

EMehl6
11-15-2007, 09:05 AM

Well, first of all, I was trying to add more dry humor to the thread by saying that, because, everytime I do it gets people riled up and it's funny. It's true though, I am all of those things. But, I do have a sense of humor. I'll be honest though, with the first few posts I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. You guys fake seriousness really well lol.

P.S. - Homo and fag=same thing :p

Jakebert
11-15-2007, 09:50 AM
As much as I hate America, I've got to say: I love pretending to love America to confuse young voters into believing the shit I shovel at them.

I can tell them that it's "for America's benefit" that we let fags have sex with fags, that we kill fetuses, and that we give money to the wretched poor. When in reality, it's because I love Satan and worship him and he needs more souls! Ha ha ha! I love tricking kids into going to hell with me!

It's beautiful, isn't it? We elitists sit in our ivory towers, reading our books and watching our reality TV, all the while pretending that we love America. And people buy it because we tell George Clooney and Sean Penn to tell them to buy it.

Once your family is split apart due to us forcing you to watch gay people have sex, your tune will change.

I'm really glad that you've found the real meaning of life. It will make me and my people very happy to see that you are one of us.

Best post of the thread.

Well, first of all, I was trying to add more dry humor to the thread by saying that, because, everytime I do it gets people riled up and it's funny. It's true though, I am all of those things. But, I do have a sense of humor. I'll be honest though, with the first few posts I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. You guys fake seriousness really well lol.

Stop killing our fun.

On to another subject: I hate our troops. Srsly, nothing gives me a bigger hard-on then to see coffins draped in American flags.

Sinister
11-15-2007, 10:08 AM
"North" and "Up" are two completely different directions. Idiot.This leaves me skeptical, as they seem to coincide on any standard map.

BREAK
11-15-2007, 10:35 AM
That's because maps are North-centric. It has nothing to do with something being on top of something else. You could flip all directions on a map upside down and it would be every bit as accurate.

Liberalism is gay.

Sin Studly
11-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Exactly. If "the world was a prison", Canada would be the really fat wimpy bilingual lumberjack in the cell directly north of America.

ruroken
11-15-2007, 11:21 AM
It's not life in general that is to be hated, it's only the lives of Americans. They're all worse than Hitler.
Especially Eminem.

Sunny
11-15-2007, 11:28 AM

i'm so gay saying just "homo" or "fag" doesn't suffice.

T-6005
11-15-2007, 12:04 PM
This leaves me skeptical, as they seem to coincide on any standard map.
http://flourish.org/upsidedownmap/
Also, Greenland isn't nearly as big as it appears on maps.
http://www.petersmap.com/page3.html
All of this stuff about maps is common knowledge, I thought.

EMehl6
11-15-2007, 01:21 PM
i'm so gay saying just "homo" or "fag" doesn't suffice.

Oh, ok. It makes perfect sense now. I apologize.

All About Eve
11-15-2007, 02:13 PM
On to another subject: I hate our troops. Srsly, nothing gives me a bigger hard-on then to see coffins draped in American flags.
I record the daily death reports from Iraq so I can watch them before and after school; that way I'm starting and ending on a happy note.

On a related note, we should take away their tanks and guns. We need that money so that we can plant more trees and destroy civilization.

Llamas
11-15-2007, 11:45 PM
Thi, you would think it was common knowledge... anyone who gives a rats ass about geography or the world does know this stuff... but come on, so many people (though to keep with the trend of this thread, I'd expect most of them to be stupid faggy Americans) don't care enough to ever see that stuff.

Regardless, it is pretty stupid to say that Canada is "on top" of the US. I liked this page (http://flourish.org/upsidedownmap/) the most... where it goes on about how maps are different in other parts of the world.

Oh, and Canada may have more land mass than the US, but our population severely outweighs Canadas- and not just cause we have more people- we're all fat and therefore bigger.

And it's funny when anyone pokes fun at the US... except when you're from Canada. :P

Sham
11-16-2007, 09:01 AM
And it's funny when anyone pokes fun at the US...

Incorrect. America has been made fun of so much it has lost all its appeal and is almost always something unoriginal and played to death, such as obesity, Mexicans, or something dumb like that. I think it's pretty obvious why other countries make fun of America.

Homer
11-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Because the liberal media told them to.