PDA

View Full Version : Mu330

Mr. Gepetto
11-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Well, finding no official threads pertaining to this band I decided I would make one. So basically Mu330 is a super-awesome ska band who I am currently obsessed with. Plus there has been like no posting for a while so I figured I would start a discussion.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
11-23-2007, 07:16 PM
I know Miles (Apathy) really likes them, and I want to say I checked them out before. I'm certainly willing to download and listen if someone posts some uploads.

Are they the kind of poppy ska, or punkish ska, or what?

coke_a_holic
11-23-2007, 07:37 PM
They're pretty good, but I find them to be very hit-or-miss. It's kinda weird. Their singer is in the band The Stitch Up, whose cd I am still trying to find online. :(

I'll upload MU330's self-titled to the request thread right now.

Apathy
11-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Are they the kind of poppy ska, or punkish ska, or what?

They jump back and forth. And Why Yes, yes I do love them. My favorites at the moment include I Got This Neighbor, X-mas Card, Deeper, and Favorite Show. If anyone wants me to upload anything I will if I have it.

I have the Self-Titled, Crab Rangoon, and Winter Wonderland! I really really really want to buy Chumps on Parade and Ultra Panic. The Parts of them that I have are wonderful. They have a new cd coming out that's all Monster based I guess. Songs about Frankenstein and what not. I'm not sure whether or not to be happy about that.

Their singer is in the band The Stitch Up, whose cd I am still trying to find online.
Let me know if you find it. I want it too.

coke_a_holic
11-23-2007, 10:12 PM
I have Chumps On Parade; I'll upload it tomorrow.

I'll probably end up buying The Stitch Up's cd because I'm sick of this.