PDA

View Full Version : public urination

greencows12
01-04-2005, 04:50 PM
If you really have to pee, and there's a tree, bush, plant or pole around, I think you should be allowed to pee on it. It shouldn't be illegal, cause what are you gonna do? wet your pants? then walk around saying, "I went for a swim, but the water was shallow"? and if they ask "What's that smell?" would you say "I swam in raw sewage"?

killboypwrheadjx
01-04-2005, 06:09 PM
hahahahahahaha. yeah i totally agree. we should just piss on everything. the smell of urine pleases me. we should make the whole country smell like a damn truck stop bathroom. helllll yeahhhhh.

Kitten
01-04-2005, 10:04 PM
You know, in mostly every place that people frequent quite often (Park, mall, whatever) they have public bathrooms to prevent this occurance.

RXP
01-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Yeah dog, animials can do it. Dogs don't get fined but humans do.

T-6005
01-05-2005, 01:43 AM
you're right.... we should absolutely fine the dogs hundreds of dollars for urinating in public! Brilliant! Why hasn't it been thought of before?

Jojan
01-05-2005, 04:31 AM
I don't think it should be illigal. I think it's legal in Sweden. But I think it's illigal to commit suicide. I don't know. I heard that it was illigal to jump from high buildings some place in USA.

Noodles is gay
01-05-2005, 06:42 AM
If you really have to pee, and there's a tree, bush, plant or pole around, I think you should be allowed to pee on it. It shouldn't be illegal, cause what are you gonna do? wet your pants? then walk around saying, "I went for a swim, but the water was shallow"? and if they ask "What's that smell?" would you say "I swam in raw sewage"?

Did you get caught doing it or summat - you sound like you did! :D

intothevalleyofdeath
01-05-2005, 07:55 AM
i went in a trash can once after work to piss off our cleaning lady and the rent-a-cop drove by so i had to whip my guys back in and luckily hes a cool guy and didnt do anything

SicN Twisted
01-05-2005, 12:02 PM
It's one of my talents.

Revolver-2005?
01-05-2005, 05:19 PM
My bro doesnt care about tht kinda stuff really...i mean we were at the mall and he peed on one of those fake plastic trees...but thn again hes like 8

leo3375
01-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Public urination is a problem in the Downtown region of my city (I also work Downtown) because of the homeless population and the number of bars in the area. The city tries its best to provide public restrooms that are accessible but many businesses with public restrooms require you to buy something first. Where I work you don't need to buy anything to use our restrooms but we do ask that if you do buy something you either pay for it first or get a friend to watch your stuff while you do your business.

Public urination is considered a nuisance crime because it deteriorates the integrity of a neighborhood. Besides, do you want to see a puddle of piss in a phone booth or shit in a bus shelter?

killboypwrheadjx
01-05-2005, 05:35 PM
you're right.... we should absolutely fine the dogs hundreds of dollars for urinating in public! Brilliant! Why hasn't it been thought of before?
now THAT would fix the deficit! hahaha

Revolver-2005?
01-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Public urination is a problem in the Downtown region of my city (I also work Downtown) because of the homeless population and the number of bars in the area. The city tries its best to provide public restrooms that are accessible but many businesses with public restrooms require you to buy something first. Where I work you don't need to buy anything to use our restrooms but we do ask that if you do buy something you either pay for it first or get a friend to watch your stuff while you do your business.

Public urination is considered a nuisance crime because it deteriorates the integrity of a neighborhood. Besides, do you want to see a puddle of piss in a phone booth or shit in a bus shelter?

hey if they didnt charge for takin a wizz in the bathroom im sure people would use thm

Betty
01-05-2005, 09:06 PM
If it's somewhere where the urine can be umm... unnoticed I guess that would be alright. But it's gross in the snow. And it IS bad for grass (our lawn is all yellow where the dogs pee)... so that leaves... dirt maybe? or sewage grates?

UgLy_eLf
01-05-2005, 09:34 PM
It should be legal as long as you conceal yourself while urinating, I've taken a piss outside a few times myself, after partying, its pretty easy not to get caught at 3 am.

intothevalleyofdeath
01-10-2005, 07:53 AM
or just dont conceal urself...its just a wang

SicN Twisted
01-12-2005, 09:40 AM
I was arrested and fined for public urination.

wheelchairman
01-12-2005, 09:57 AM
On the Metro, I peeed on the seat in front of me. But that would be the peak of my pissing experience.

the_GoDdEsS
01-12-2005, 02:11 PM
My ex pissed into a phone boot with his friend when we raided the city at 2am.

FlipBoy
01-12-2005, 02:12 PM
phone boot?

the_GoDdEsS
01-12-2005, 02:15 PM
phone boot?

booth. Forgot the "h".

FlipBoy
01-12-2005, 02:17 PM
ohhh ok. I thought it was one of those old 1980 phones that where in the shape of a shoe or boot.