PDA

View Full Version : They've Actually Gotten Worse Live

offspringer24
12-19-2007, 06:18 AM
great cd, but... and it's a big but, what the hell happened to the decline? it fades out after about 2 fucking minutes which is gutting as it's one of my fave songs by them!
if you got the cd you know what im talkin about and if you know why let me know
cheers!

p.s if they thought it would be funny.... it isnt

Autonomist
12-19-2007, 06:39 AM
I don't doubt it.

mrconeman
12-19-2007, 07:05 AM
Check out my band, we're great live
www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

H1T_That
12-19-2007, 04:22 PM
What snowcone said.

offspringer24
12-23-2007, 04:28 AM
has nobody here bought this then?

Autonomist
12-23-2007, 04:33 AM
Their brutal honesty regarding the quality of their live performances has ensured it won't be a hit as far as I'm concerned.

Professor Chaos
12-23-2007, 06:06 AM
great cd, but... and it's a big but...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/fgsfds/SirMixALot-BabyGotBack3.jpg
YOU RANG?

Camel Filters
12-23-2007, 09:01 AM
They've Actually Gotten Worse Live

Who's They've?

TheOriginalPrankstar
12-23-2007, 10:37 AM
Nofx, and I also bought that cd, but it wasn't as good as I hoped. Maybe they really suck live :P

cool 2 hate 681
12-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Offspring, as Mike points out, are all millionaires now on the strength of one hit song and some rather drab live performances.

"They suck!" says Mike bluntly. "They're no good live."

i know this interview is from the mid 90's but it still made me lol

offspringer24
12-24-2007, 05:29 AM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/fgsfds/SirMixALot-BabyGotBack3.jpg
YOU RANG?

lmao :D sharp thinking

nameless
12-24-2007, 03:57 PM
i heard the "i heard the sauck live" or whatever it was called! i saw them recently, while they were good i dont think it would be worth buying it!

offspringer24
01-02-2008, 12:26 PM
i definetly think its worth purchasing! im just gutted that the decline is fucked off after a short while

IAmARevenant
01-02-2008, 03:15 PM
great cd, but... and it's a big but, what the hell happened to the decline? it fades out after about 2 fucking minutes which is gutting as it's one of my fave songs by them!
cheers!

Here's another (ANOTHER) thing that really pisses me off about Fat Mike; he tries to annoy people that buy his CD's. A perfect example of this is the second disc of "45 or 46 songs"; one song is left out of the Surfer and Fuck the Kids EPs. He even said it himself that that was meant to annoy people that bought the album.
If he didn't have his fans, do you think he'd be the rich so-called "punk legend" (yes, I've actually heard people call Fat Mike a punk legend) he puts himself up to be? No. Those that buy his shit gives him his paycheck. So I don't think he should be fucking with them.

jacknife737
01-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Those that buy his shit gives him his paycheck. So I don't think he should be fucking with them.

People "buy his shit" because they enjoy his sense of humor Its NoFx, itís what they do. . I actually got quite the chuckle hearing the Decline fade out in They've actually Gotten Worse.

Anyways, i quite enjoyed They've Actually Gotten Worse Live, my only (minor) complaint is the lack of new songs (ie stuff from Valium onwards), since those are the best preformed on the record. Also, its a must for any NoFx fan, since Fat Mike (as always) changes up the lyrics.

SkunkIt
01-03-2008, 01:59 AM
cheers!

Yes yes, I get this, but tell me about your band. What is that link again?