PDA

View Full Version : Saddle Creek

coke_a_holic
12-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Anyone else really into a bunch of bands from this record label?

Lately I've been listening to lots of Bright Eyes, Cursive, Desaparecidos, and The Faint. My friend keeps telling me to download a Two Gallants cd and I plan on doing that soon. So yeah, are there any other bands on there I/everyone should check out? I can upload any of the above bands' albums for those who want them.

I just finished listening to Desaparecido's only album and I really wish Conor Oberst hadn't decided to disband (they were getting too popular/selloutz) and I realized how many bands from this label I really, really like.

So yeah, uh, discuss.

Endymion
12-23-2007, 08:55 PM
i like Beep Beep.

nieh
12-23-2007, 09:03 PM
I love Smashmouth.

edit: dammit, I just wiki'd saddle-creek to see what bands were on their list and saw "smashmouth" but it's apparently a different band than I was thinking which screws my attempt at being a smart-ass.

TBD
12-24-2007, 12:46 AM
I don't mind these bands, but I tend to hate almost everyone that listens to them.

Llamas
12-24-2007, 12:57 AM
haha nieh. Smashmouth is awesome ;) aww man now I kinda want to listen to them, no matter how lame they are/were. Who doesn't love walkin on the sun?

Oh, and I have nothing to actually contribute to this thread. Except that Bright Eyes bores me.

Rag Doll
12-24-2007, 03:45 AM
i really enjoy saddle creek.

and i have been trying to get stuff from beep beep for a while, but alas. cant find it online and cant find it in any stores around here. lame.

BREAK
12-24-2007, 01:53 PM
I like Azure Ray, and ergo am pretty much a total puss.

Little_Miss_1565
12-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Did I time warp? Is it the year 2000 again? ;) I'm kidding, I <3 Saddle Creek.