PDA

View Full Version : THRICE - The alchemy index

bouncingcoles
12-25-2007, 09:06 AM
iv known thrice for a long time but never really got that into them until now. i absolutely love these two albums. its far different from previous thrice albums which i like considering that the old sound they had wasnt nearly as interesting and got old quick for me. I love it when bands try new things and do it well.

who else has heard these two albums?

bouncingcoles
05-02-2008, 01:57 PM
hello? anyone like thrice?

FrancoDaHui
05-02-2008, 03:14 PM
hello? anyone like thrice?

yeah, i quite like them but i only got to listen to vheissu and a few other older songs

i really want to listen to the new album, which songs do you think are the best??

bouncingcoles
05-02-2008, 04:28 PM
yeah, i quite like them but i only got to listen to vheissu and a few other older songs

i really want to listen to the new album, which songs do you think are the best??

they actually have 2 newer albums that fit as a whole but one was released in 2007 and the other a few weeks ago.

check out, the songs
digital sea,
broken lungs
moving mountains
fire breather

just so you know these 2 albums are much different then previous thrice but i hope you like it!

slade
05-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Thrice are my second favourite band.

The fire side is my favourite out of all the Alchemy's. Then it goes Air, Water and Earth. Air has some awesome songs.

I would've thought Earth would be a harder sound. More aggresive and edgier but was far from it.

H1T_That
05-03-2008, 08:17 AM
I prefer their earlier work. The last 3 albums have been a bit of a dissapointment for me.