PDA

View Full Version : I need advice part 2

Camel Filters
01-04-2008, 01:00 PM
ok, I really don't need advice but I do need oppinions on rather all guys are immature. People have been talking about how all guys are immature and I don't think it's right for women to judge us, "Men" as immature and thinks with only "one head". I mean, yea, I admit I do act immature sometimes but cmon, I'm only 20 years old, I have 2 jobs, I live on my own, and I pay my own bills. Now how is that immature? I know you all think that I'm immature but seriously, How I act on here is not how I act in person.

So with that being said, Do you think all guys are immature or do you think that it's being judging?

Sham
01-04-2008, 01:08 PM
When women say that, they don't really mean it; it is basically just a loose stereotype that some women think is funny, though I myself have never heard a woman say that. Anyway, maturity is more about how you act than what you do. Even if you pay bills and taxes, and hold a steady job, you could still act immature. If you acted weird, annoying, loud, stupid or obnoxious, than that would be considered immature. It depends on the person, really.

I actually like it when some girls act immature, I think it's cute. Not immature immature, if you know what I mean, but like being playful. I'm sure girls like that sometimes too. But it depends on the person, again.

nieh
01-04-2008, 01:30 PM
All guys are immature and all girls are whiny and over-emotional. Fact.

offspringer24
01-04-2008, 01:44 PM
im nearly 27 and i still write on the offspring's message boards..... you think you got issues? :D

nieh
01-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Thanks to you posting here, yes.

Llamas
01-04-2008, 02:04 PM
All guys are immature and all girls are whiny and over-emotional. Fact.

Agreed 100%.

the_GoDdEsS
01-04-2008, 02:18 PM
ok, I really don't need advice but I do need oppinions on rather all guys are immature. People have been talking about how all guys are immature and I don't think it's right for women to judge us, "Men" as immature and thinks with only "one head". I mean, yea, I admit I do act immature sometimes but cmon, I'm only 20 years old, I have 2 jobs, I live on my own, and I pay my own bills. Now how is that immature? I know you all think that I'm immature but seriously, How I act on here is not how I act in person.

So with that being said, Do you think all guys are immature or do you think that it's being judging?

Maybe it's because you hang out with and date underage girls, not women? Hrm?

nieh
01-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Maybe it's because you hang out with and date underage girls, not women? Hrm?

This is exactly what I was talking about. See? She's out of control!

Sham
01-04-2008, 02:37 PM
He's talking about an underaged girl? In that case, you can technically call him immature. You can also call the girl immature.

JohnnyNemesis
01-04-2008, 02:40 PM
I fuckin' hate this thread.

Camel Filters
01-04-2008, 02:52 PM
I fuckin' hate this thread.

That's probeblly cause you're afraid to admit that your immature.

coke_a_holic
01-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Camelfilters, your perception of maturity is so skewed that it actually bothers me. You should re-evaluate everything. Ever.

JoY
01-04-2008, 03:37 PM
when women say guys are immature, that's a friendly way to say you act immature. we're very diplomatic, us females, I tell you.

Little_Miss_1565
01-04-2008, 04:31 PM
i know and have dated men who pay their own bills and have for a long time, live on their own, wipe their own asses and all that stuff they're supposed to do--and they're still woefully immature. Your idea of maturity is flawed. Call me crazy, but i have a hard time believing that how you act here has no correlation to how you act IRL.

But also, not 'all women' think all men are immature--I take it that you're getting this from your girlfriend. And i think you've already heard from everyone on this forum that your girlfriend is manipulative and you put up with way too much bullshit. But since you continue to selectively ignore the forum's advice, why you continue to ask the forum anything at all is truly astounding.

RickyCrack
01-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Supaman dat ho!

JohnnyNemesis
01-04-2008, 05:20 PM
I fully endorse the last two sentiments/posts.

Oh, and maturity is such a subjective thing that it blows my mind when people talk about it or evaluate it with a straight face. Essentially, I distrust most people's definitions of maturity.

Rag Doll
01-04-2008, 09:47 PM
i know and have dated men who pay their own bills and have for a long time, live on their own, wipe their own asses and all that stuff they're supposed to do--and they're still woefully immature. Your idea of maturity is flawed. Call me crazy, but i have a hard time believing that how you act here has no correlation to how you act IRL.

But also, not 'all women' think all men are immature--I take it that you're getting this from your girlfriend. And i think you've already heard from everyone on this forum that your girlfriend is manipulative and you put up with way too much bullshit. But since you continue to selectively ignore the forum's advice, why you continue to ask the forum anything at all is truly astounding.

oh, agreed so fully.

Camel Filters
01-04-2008, 10:42 PM
ok, I do have a confession to make. It was my gf who told me that I'm immature. And she sais that I'm a typical guy cause I only think with one head. So I tell her that I only have one head. So then she reached down my pants and grabs my dick and sais that this is the head I'm talking about. I don't think that I act immature when I'm with her, but I admit I do talk perverted once in a while when I'm with her.

GreenTerror
01-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Shut up, quit being "Immature", and deal with it or tell her to shut the fuck up. It's that simple.

Camel Filters
01-04-2008, 11:03 PM
ok, maybe I might be immature but I just don't realize it. I just don't want to be labled as immature. I want to change the way I act. Any ideas of how I could do that?

Homer
01-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Uhh...

Should I say it?

JoY
01-05-2008, 03:47 AM
1) dump your crazy-ass bitch underage jailbait girlfriend.

not only is she a bit young, possibly causing her to slow down your mental growth, she manipulates you. in other words; your world's being ruled by a chick who is at an age you still played with rubber ducky. it's embarrassing.

2) get English classes.

my spelling & grammar are better than yours & I'm Dutch for god's sake. you write like a freakin' ten year old.

HeadAroundU
01-05-2008, 06:41 AM
1) dump your crazy-ass bitch underage jailbait girlfriend.
2) get English classes.
1. Wrong advice, he is not going to dump her.
2. Wrong advice, he is not going to get English classes.

Just kidding. :p

3) Read some literature for the development of your personality.
4) Go to the hardest University in your city. You might generally improve.

3. Wrong advice, he is not going to read some literature for the development of his personality.
4. Wrong advice, he is not going to go to the hardest university.

:p

5) Wait till you'll improve naturally.

5. Wrong advice, he is not going to improve naturally.

:p

wheelchairman
01-05-2008, 06:48 AM
But since you continue to selectively ignore the forum's advice, why you continue to ask the forum anything at all is truly astounding.

This was my first thought at seeing the title/author.

Camel Filters
01-05-2008, 08:38 AM
2) get English classes.

my spelling & grammar are better than yours & I'm Dutch for god's sake. you write like a freakin' ten year old.

Fuck you!!! This is a fuckin message board. Who the fuck cares if I'm not the worlds greatest speller. I hate using this as an excuse but I do have a learning disability.

Little_Miss_1565
01-05-2008, 10:02 AM
And the selective ignoring continues! DTMFA or STFU.

JohnnyNemesis
01-05-2008, 10:26 AM
I hate using this as an excuse

Then stop doing it so often on the BBS.

0r4ng3
01-05-2008, 10:30 AM
He can't stop using it as an excuse, because he has a learning disability.

Jakebert
01-05-2008, 11:14 AM
[/standard Futurama reference] I should warn you, I have a very sexy learning disorder. Kif, what do I call it?

sigh...Sexlexia.

That's right, Sexlexia. [standard Futurama reference]

Betty
01-05-2008, 12:41 PM
His spelling isn't awful. I mean, you can only expect so much from somebody who is obviously not as literate. At least he's not writing in text speak gibberish or whatever. And is it necessary to hate on the learning disability?

Anyway, CF, this is honest advice.

Ditch the girlfriend. Everything I've heard has been bad. You like her because she's your first girlfriend and you probably don't have all that many people to hangout with and it's nice to have company and somebody who at least pretends to care about you sometimes. But she's NOT GOOD FOR YOU. I'm sure you're still immature, but I guarantee she is more immature than you.

Reading is good advice. I realize Joy dissed you in the process, but ignore that. It will improve your English, educate you, help you form more educated/mature opinions and have a more mature outlook on the world. These qualities will help you improve as a person and then that will probably help you attract more mature friends/females in the future.

Do you need to work on your social skills as well? It sounds like you work a lot, but take up some hobbies in your spare time -- anything that interests you. Do some social things that force you to interact with people. This will improve your conversation skills and your ability to interact with people and your understanding of how this works.

T-6005
01-05-2008, 12:59 PM
I went skiing for the first time over the last few days, and laughed inwardly as I picked it up fairly quickly and zipped around old ladies,children and inept Arabic men falling all over themselves in the snow.

I also reaffirmed my love of thick, thick fog. I think it's fantastic when you can't see things that are 10 meters away.

Nicole
01-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Your girlfriend sounds like she doesn't respect you. So either suck it up and be miserable or end it.

Most people are immature to some degree, doesn't mean your partner should be pointing it out to get one up on you. Have some self preservation here.

mrconeman
01-05-2008, 03:50 PM
I hate that I read this thread with some proper stomach pains, because I laughed quite hard and made it worse.

Rag Doll
01-05-2008, 04:53 PM
I don't think that I act immature when I'm with her, but I admit I do talk perverted once in a while when I'm with her.

That doesn't make you immature.

I turn everything into some form of sexual innuendo for the lolz. And I "talk perverted once in a while" when I'm with my boyfriend. I'm not immature, unless I'm actually trying to be.

Seriously, get rid of her.

Camel Filters
01-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Then stop doing it so often on the BBS.

Then Stop making fun of me for my spelling and grammer.

Little_Miss_1565
01-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Then Stop making fun of me for my spelling and grammer.

You're concentrating on all the wrong things here. You're sensitive about your spelling and grammar, that's fine. Whatever and nobody really cares, seriously. You ignore everyone's advice yet keep asking for it. That is just straight up ridiculous. Being pervy has nothing to do with maturity. You know your girlfriend is a manipulative ass but you're not going to leave her, so in my book you lose the right to complain.

What makes you immature is your refusal to do anything about your problems.

Camel Filters
01-05-2008, 06:51 PM
I never asked for advice in this thread. I Just needed oppinions on if it's just a trait in all guys that makes them all immature. There is a huge difference.

GreenTerror
01-05-2008, 08:42 PM
I never asked for advice in this thread.
Clearly obvious in the thread's title...

Camel Filters
01-05-2008, 08:48 PM
That was just something I wanted to put since My last advice thread did so good.

Jakebert
01-05-2008, 08:57 PM
I never asked for advice in this thread. I Just needed oppinions on if it's just a trait in all guys that makes them all immature. There is a huge difference.

Even still, you've dismissed any opinion that conflicted with yours.

Llamas
01-05-2008, 09:55 PM
ok, maybe I might be immature but I just don't realize it. I just don't want to be labled as immature. I want to change the way I act. Any ideas of how I could do that?

Sounds like advice to me.

JohnnyNemesis
01-06-2008, 09:03 AM
The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care!

Ri-ight?

Yea-ea-eah! *bangs fist*

Words cannot express how much I love this post.

EDIT: I made this exact same post in a very similar thread about two years ago. And now, words cannot express how pathetic I feel for remembering that. Lawl.

sKratch
01-06-2008, 09:14 AM
I think I quoted me and my old lady in one of these threads...

JohnnyNemesis
01-07-2008, 12:36 PM
She aint no ball & chain. She aint no ball & chain. She aint no ball & chain.

Jakebert
01-07-2008, 04:18 PM
JN and sKratch suck each other dry.

mrconeman
01-07-2008, 04:34 PM
When in that position they're, the happiest men alive.

Little_Miss_1565
01-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Pix or GTFO.

Camel Filters
01-07-2008, 08:20 PM
I got a hand job tonight to celabrate our 4 month anniversary.

nieh
01-07-2008, 08:23 PM
And you wonder why she hasn't had sex with you again.

Camel Filters
01-07-2008, 08:26 PM
she was the one that gave me the hand job.

nieh
01-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Really? I thought you meant Markus.

wheelchairman
01-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Dude no Wishomie, you did not just brag about getting a handjob on your 4 month anniversary. A handjob..how fucking....sterile.

Camel Filters
01-07-2008, 08:46 PM
I wasn''t bragging about it. I just wanted to let everyone know that we're still sexually active.

JohnnyNemesis
01-07-2008, 09:11 PM
I love Jakebert and coney.

Pix or GTFO.

You'll be the first to receive them. I was gonna say that Endy would be the first to receive them, but I'd rather he be involved.

The three of us are gonna bone reverse Oreo style.

she was the one that gave me the hand job.

I don't care what anyone thinks of wishomie, I found this hilarious.

Jakebert
01-07-2008, 11:16 PM
My only hope is that he had the average teenage handjob experience regardless of his age: done under a blanket on the couch while the girl's mom is in the next room making dinner.

Betty
01-07-2008, 11:48 PM
My only hope is that he had the average teenage handjob experience regardless of his age: done under a blanket on the couch while the girl's mom is in the next room making dinner.

Haha, excellent!

I kinda miss handjobs... they were pretty hot. Boys are so much more demanding now.

Jakebert
01-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Well, speaking from a guy's perspective, handjobs are kind of boring once you've experienced other stuff. It's kind of like "well, if you're willing to play with it, why not do the one that I can't do by myself?"

I do occasionally get nostalgic for the days of secret handjobs and awkward dry humping.

T-6005
01-08-2008, 04:06 AM
I have no idea what phase you guys are all talking about. Then again, I didn't start until my senior year, so I don't know. Maybe that's it.

And maybe it has something to do with me always opting to throw the money on the floor.

JohnnyNemesis
01-08-2008, 07:11 AM
"well, if you're willing to play with it, why not do the one that I can't do by myself?"

I often have the same question in my head. But then again, it's also like "well, why the FUCK am I complaining about anything right now?!"

Handjobs are a site of indecision in my life.

Then again, I didn't start until my senior year, so I don't know.

Of college? Lol.

And maybe it has something to do with me always opting to throw the money on the floor.

Megawin.

Camel Filters
01-08-2008, 12:48 PM

Actually, it was done in my bed, under the blanket, and no parents in the house.

Andy
01-08-2008, 01:19 PM
So, how old is Wishomie's bird? Are we talking street-legal or actual jailbait here?

I feel this is the most important question of the thread.

0r4ng3
01-08-2008, 01:21 PM
The lucky number you're looking for is 16.

Andy
01-08-2008, 01:30 PM
The lucky number you're looking for is 16.

Ah yes, and the age of consent is 18 in the US isn't it? In that case tut tut!

Jakebert
01-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Actually, it was done in my bed, under the blanket, and no parents in the house.

Really? Around what time? Also, what were the two of you wearing? Did you eat dinner beforehand or after? These are the details that the BBS is dying to know.

Nicole
01-08-2008, 04:09 PM
For a 4 month anniversary? Was it the first hand job from her? If not, you got ripped off. You should have got laid.

Saying she's 16 is making me iffy about how much I should be making fun of this whole situation. Too many variations between nice girl who you would respect to rampaging 16 year old slut in that age category.

nieh
01-08-2008, 04:18 PM
For a 4 month anniversary? Was it the first hand job from her? If not, you got ripped off. You should have got laid.

They had sex once a couple months ago and I'm assuming this is the first time she's touched him since then.

khaaaaan
01-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Look at my cool new avatar : D It's Batman and he's punching an eagle! Right in the feace! BAM!

the_offsprings_monkey
01-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Look at my cool new avatar : D It's Batman and he's punching an eagle! Right in the feace! BAM!

Mines better! It's like a monkey, who's thinking!

Andy
01-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Same here.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Same here.

Speaking of monkeys, we haven't spoke in ages! Why the lack of love?

T-6005
01-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Mine is the Croteam/Serious Sam logo, which wins this little contest. Because it's the most serious game of all time. And when you choose Quit from the menu, it asks you "Are you Serious?" and saying yes still makes you feel like a badass.

Also, JN, My senior year of college would be next year, so thankfully that's not what it is.

Although I occasionally think about my approach to being sexually active if I hadn't gotten any up until now. Would I be desperate? I honestly think so.

Camel Filters
01-08-2008, 08:27 PM
They had sex once a couple months ago and I'm assuming this is the first time she's touched him since then.

your assuming wrong. I also ate her out on January 2nd.

Camel Filters
01-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Really? Around what time? Also, what were the two of you wearing? Did you eat dinner beforehand or after? These are the details that the BBS is dying to know.

it was around 8:00 pm. I was wearing my boxers and jeans and a t shirt. She was wearing her normal clothes. We ate dinner beforehand.

Betty
01-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Well, speaking from a guy's perspective, handjobs are kind of boring once you've experienced other stuff. It's kind of like "well, if you're willing to play with it, why not do the one that I can't do by myself?"

Oh yeah, I totally understand. But here's my perspective. Say it's between a handjob or a blowjob. Sure I love giving blowjobs and I think it's super hot and an excellent powertrip BUT handjobs are hot cause I actually get to watch my man. I get to watch his body flexing and his silly (but incredibly hot) orgasm faces and I feel like I have a little bit more control when he gets close to cumming. And it's fun to actually watch the cumming too and not just have a closeup view of pubes/ass/whatever.

TMI?

coke_a_holic
01-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Deary me, I'm gettin' all hot and bothered.

PS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hJKTkcq_xh4

Nicole
01-09-2008, 01:57 AM
Oh yeah, I totally understand. But here's my perspective. Say it's between a handjob or a blowjob. Sure I love giving blowjobs and I think it's super hot and an excellent powertrip BUT handjobs are hot cause I actually get to watch my man. I get to watch his body flexing and his silly (but incredibly hot) orgasm faces and I feel like I have a little bit more control when he gets close to cumming. And it's fun to actually watch the cumming too and not just have a closeup view of pubes/ass/whatever.
Oh man, I am SO with you on that point. It's priceless. I love watching all that.

Camel Filters: Her "normal clothes"? January 2nd? I'm failing to form opinions here because every time you say something, it baffles me because I could take it so many different ways. One minute you seem into it and then you just creep me the fuck out. It's like you transform from the desperate showoff to the suave brush it all off kinda person.

Andy
01-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Speaking of monkeys, we haven't spoke in ages! Why the lack of love?

Sorry old boy, I've been lazy on the internets lately so haven't replied to any messages on Facebook/Myspace etc etc. I intend to catch up soon enough, so the love will be reignited.

Jakebert
01-09-2008, 10:54 AM
it was around 8:00 pm. I was wearing my boxers and jeans and a t shirt. She was wearing her normal clothes. We ate dinner beforehand.

I really hope you learn how to get jokes.

TMI?

I'm not sure how to respond to this, but I like it.

Camel Filters
01-09-2008, 12:50 PM

I can take a joke. You asked me a question so I decided to answer it. I don't like to ignore people whn they ask me a question.

JohnnyNemesis
01-09-2008, 01:08 PM

I'm pretty sure he got your joke, and his reply was a joke in itself.

At least that's how I read it anyway. Do I have too much faith in him? I might.

JohnnyNemesis
01-09-2008, 01:43 PM
that she isn't a burden to him?

Precisely. :)

Nicole
01-09-2008, 03:23 PM
rick, what does "she ain't no ball an' chain" actually means? that she's not into s&m practices, or that she isn't a burden to him?

yeah i've listened to that song since i was 12 or so, and never asked out loud before...

'Ball and chain' is another name for wife. Not one that I could handle being called without wanting to give a swift hit to the face if it was said in anything but a light-hearted way. Irony.