PDA

View Full Version : I've came to realize....

Camel Filters
01-09-2008, 12:58 PM
That I made a complete fool out of myself a couple years ago when everyone knew me as "wishomie".

I was looking through the 200 some posts that still exists from my wishomie days and I realize that I had nothing to contribute. I'm probebly still not contributing as much as I should be. So I would like to just take this time and apoligize to everyone that I may have offended. I'm really not a bad person.

JohnnyNemesis
01-09-2008, 01:06 PM
I think I'm one of the few people who kinda likes you now (even though you're so fucking annoying at times...then again, so am I), despite those wishomie days.

If I looked at those wishomie posts again, I'd probably get pissed off. But I do accept your apology.

Harnum
01-09-2008, 01:33 PM
I wasn't here in your wishomie days. But, I'll take in to consideration that you're apologizing for all of the annoyance (which I have read/seen), and accept your apology upon my then non-existant behalf. =]

nieh
01-09-2008, 01:42 PM
I think I'm one of the few people who kinda likes you now (even though you're so fucking annoying at times...then again, so am I), despite those wishomie days.

I don't really hold anyone's earlier spamming days against them anymore provided they continue not to do it. I still think he's insanely and annoyingly immature for other reasons, but with the exception of his relationship issues, he and markus are not as bad as people constantly call them out for being.

I can't wait until 2 years from now he makes another post along the lines of this, "I made a complete fool out of myself. It's now been 28 months since we last had sex with each other (2 months since she last had sex with someone else) and I think I've finally realized you guys were right"

wheelchairman
01-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Improvement is improvement, however small or slow or late.

BREAK
01-09-2008, 01:58 PM
I liked wishomie, against my better judgment of course. Reminded me of one of my brothers. Camel Filters is OK. Stop apologizing, just make up for it.

ruroken
01-09-2008, 04:34 PM
wishomie was awesome! ...until he got old. By then he was banned.

TBD
01-09-2008, 05:46 PM
I can't tell if you are serious or a troll whenever you post.

Harnum
01-09-2008, 06:02 PM
I think this time around he's serious. Kind of..

Mota Boy
01-09-2008, 09:56 PM
You have improved - it happens to every newbie, particularly the immature ones. Your case is a bit different because you reacted to being ignored and disrespected (as almost every new person is) by being a bratty attention-whore, pretending that you were rejected from the general commnity because it was your own, rebellious choice rather than because you weren't as interesting a person.

In fact, there have been a few times that old posters have started again under new names (you included) and my first thought was "Oh hey, someone new that's actually not half bad."

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 06:50 AM
I'll admit, from what I've seen you're a little better, BUT you're still a cunt. Not that I can really talk.

JoY
01-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Improvement is improvement, however small or slow or late.

I agree & have nothing further to add.