PDA

View Full Version : Bacon

Meg
01-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Odd topic I know, but I was just having a conversation with my sister about this. How do you like your bacon? My mother likes hers "normal", My sister likes hers well done, and I tend to like it break-your-teeth style.

In the metro a while back now, they said that their had been research undertaken to test out what would be the perfect bacon sarnie.
They came to the conclusion thatthe bacon had to be crunchy, and the bread thick and white. Other than that, nothing else mattered!!!!

Sunny
01-10-2008, 09:50 AM
i'm not a huge bacon person, but if i'm having it, it has to be very soft and chewy. i hate hate hate crunchy bacon ugh :/

Meg
01-10-2008, 09:54 AM
The main reason have to have mine very crunchy is because it's always someone else cooking it for me. and that someone else [whoever it is] ca never be bothered to cut off all the little fatty bits which I hate. So to make things easier for everyone I just have mine extra crunchy. Don't get me wrong, I love soft and chewy bacon. So long as the fatty stuff is cut off!

Sunny
01-10-2008, 09:58 AM
yeah, i usually cook my own or have my husband cook it for me, so i make sure there's no fatty bits. i'm nuts, i know ;D

Meg
01-10-2008, 10:04 AM
I hate the fatty bits. It's the way it sort of gets stuck inbetween my teeth and makes me gag =[

The main reason I never cook my own bacon, is it makes way too much mess. And i'm far too lazy to clean the grill pan afterwards!

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Ahh bacon, well the fat as to be nice an crispy, yet the meat itself has to be nice an soft. Difficult, but manageable!

Meg
01-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Ahh bacon, well the fat as to be nice an crispy, yet the meat itself has to be nice an soft. Difficult, but manageable!

That would pretty much be perfect for me

Sunny
01-10-2008, 10:12 AM
my favorite way of eating bacon is either in egg tacos or in BLT sandwiches. oooomg.

i wish my work cafeteria served unhealthy food! ;[

Meg
01-10-2008, 10:16 AM
I used to love the food form the cafe I used to work at. It wasn't unhealthy as such, but lovely. We had paninis, Jacket potatoes, bacon rolls, all sorts. and all on a tab!!!
The bacon they used to make there was gorgeous. I used to have bacon and grated cheese in a "lightly toasted cheese and onion rustique" = Gorgeous!

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Up until a few months back I would put Bacon in the fryer at work an have crispy as fook bacon as a snack, now I know you just can't do that cause of health an safety! But it is rather good when it just falls apart!

Meg
01-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Are we talking deep fat fryer? =/

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Are we talking deep fat fryer? =/

Yeps, but wasn't meant to do that cause we also would cook the Veggie sausages in there. Just didn't put two and two together.

Meg
01-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Somehow the idea of bacon in a deep fat fryer scares me. Just sounds incredibly wrong. I don't even know why. I've always, always cooked bacon under the grill myself [when i've bothered]

Sunny
01-10-2008, 10:32 AM
ok, so i lied... my favorite way of eating bacon is in "bacon diablos"... i had them as appetizers at my wedding party and they were a-mazing.

"chicken breast bites wrapped in bacon with a jalapeno sliver served with BBQ dipping sauce".

yey <3

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Somehow the idea of bacon in a deep fat fryer scares me. Just sounds incredibly wrong. I don't even know why. I've always, always cooked bacon under the grill myself [when i've bothered]

I just liked it cause it would shrivel up an be all crispy *drool*. I definitely ain't gonna be a top chef. Love my fry ups way too much.

Meg
01-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Christ..... That sounds lovely! [Directed at the "bacon diablos"]

I've actually got some bacon now atm *happy* :D

T-6005
01-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Bacon is one of my ultimate hangover breakfasts. A bunch of eggs, toast and a ton of crispy bacon are just perfect. I can eat my bacon anywhere from slightly crispy to ridiculously brittle.

Peameal bacon is also absolutely fantastic, and thinking about it is making me crave breakfast.

Andy
01-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Controversially, I prefer bacon from the oven - not a frying pan.

Chuck it in a hot oven (220*C) for 17-20 minutes, leaving you with some damn good crispy bacon with just enough give in them so it doesn't feel like you're eating a piece of slate. The bacon should be transferred IMMEDIATELY on to the thick white bread, so that the fat can seep into the bread. Spead a small amount of brown sauce into the top slice of bread and you're on to a winner. Wash down with tea straight from the pot.

^^ THAT is the perfect bacon sandwich.

Meg
01-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Controversially, I prefer bacon from the oven - not a frying pan.

Chuck it in a hot oven (220*C) for 17-20 minutes, leaving you with some damn good crispy bacon with just enough give in them so it doesn't feel like you're eating a piece of slate. The bacon should be transferred IMMEDIATELY on to the thick white bread, so that the fat can seep into the bread. Spead a small amount of brown sauce into the top slice of bread and you're on to a winner. Wash down with tea straight from the pot.

^^ THAT is the perfect bacon sandwich.

Sounds good apart from the brown sauce. Not a fan i'm afraid.

Like I said, MY version of the perfect bacon sandwich [roll in this case] is the ones that simon used to make at the cafe =[

EDIT: Oh, and with yours i'd substitute the brown sauce for a generous helping of butter =]

Sunny
01-10-2008, 10:45 AM
...what's brown sauce?

Andy
01-10-2008, 10:46 AM
No. NO! You must not put butter on *any* sandwich that contains something sloppy.

Mayonnaise, grease, sauce, pickle etc. should not be combined with butter. It's ... wrong.

Oh, and Brown Sauce is a condiment we have in the UK. It's a spiced vegetable extract sauce. Tastes like a less-sweet BBQ sauce I guess.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 10:47 AM
...what's brown sauce?
Dunno how to describe it, but we call it's HP sauce, all other brown sauces are fake!

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 10:48 AM
No. NO! You must not put butter on *any* sandwich that contains something sloppy.

Mayonnaise, grease, sauce, pickle etc. should not be combined with butter. It's ... wrong.

Whaaaaaaaaat?! You gotta have salted butter on anything and everything! That's just crazy talk if you say no!

Meg
01-10-2008, 10:48 AM

I just said silly. As substitute to your slop!

EDIT: I can see this thread easily turning into a butter debate. My bet's on clover.

Andy
01-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Whaaaaaaaaat?! You gotta have salted butter on anything and everything! That's just crazy talk if you say no!

Wrong. Butter should only be used as the adhesive to stick the sandwich together. If you have another sloppy substance in there then it not only negates the point of the butter, it also tastes NASTY.

Example: I had a tuna mayonnaise sandwich today. 'Delicious' you think. Well, no. The knob who made it decided to slop loads of bloody butter on there, so it got all mixed in with the mayonnaise. Disgusting.

Oh, and technically Clover is a margarine, apparently!

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Bacon is gross generally, it always tastes "uncooked", not raw but... well thready and stodgy at once.

God damned french! How can you say such things Maria, you're breaking my heart ;'(

Meg
01-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Bacon is gross generally, it always tastes "uncooked", not raw but... well thready and stodgy at once.

What bacon have you been eating?

but as we've just been discussing, there must be hundreds of ways to have your bacon, and plenty of types of bacon too. I'm sure there'd be one you like somewhere =P

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Wrong. Butter should only be used as the adhesive to stick the sandwich together. If you have another sloppy substance in there then it not only negates the point of the butter, it also tastes NASTY.

Example: I had a tuna mayonnaise sandwich today. 'Delicious' you think. Well, no. The knob who made it decided to slop loads of bloody butter on there, so it got all mixed in with the mayonnaise. Disgusting.

Well Clover is the only good margarine. All others seem to fail in the taste!

An I can't stand ANY sandwich without butter, the bread is just too dry, even with mayo. At work we do a triple sandwich with one layer having mayo as apposed to butter an I just can't stand it!

Andy
01-10-2008, 10:56 AM

I thought you Frenchies love uncooked stuff

Meg
01-10-2008, 10:58 AM

Looks like my bet was ill-placed then! Still gorgeou mind. Especially on french toast.

But as to the butter thing..... I only tend to use it when i've got something like a crisp sandwich, ham sandwich, that sort of thing. If i've ever got something like chocolate spread, peanut butter, or jam I find it practically blashphemous to put butter on it!!!! Especially with peanut butter. I mean, Dude. It IS butter in a way.

But the guy who put butter in your mayonnaise sandwich thing. Normally it's the other way round. I hate it when people put mayonnaise where it's not needed. I've told you enough times =P
It's foul. And seriously not needed. Especially when it doesn't say on a label or something, "contains mayonnaise" bloody stupid. What if someone was allergic to it?

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 11:01 AM
I thought you Frenchies love uncooked stuff

That's the Japs. The French enjoy Snails, Frogs and Horse cocks!

Meg
01-10-2008, 11:04 AM
it's true, mummy wouldn't like me to say anything is "gross", it's preferrable to softly hint "I don't much care for it, really"

especially when talking to soft-spoken, mild-mannered english gentlemen. did I say "gentlemen"? how redundant, when one is english.

but yeah i've eaten french bacon quite simply, once at a restaurant in a cr&#234;pe and once when i bought some, for the hell of it. i didn't eat bacon when in london. both times i ate some (oh i must have eaten some more than twice, but hacked in teeny bits in salads it doesn't taste any different from ham, really) it tasted raw. is it my fault if they give you shitty bacon in france?

We'll send you some decent english bacon =P

EDIT: When it comes to "exotic" or unusual foods, i'm not much good at it i'm sad to say. I've had vindaloo and stuff, but when it comes to snails, frogs and fish eyes...... Think i'll pass thankyou.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 11:06 AM
well i don't know, i'll ask my bf to buy some when i come over - in some months' time, possibly. i don't think it keeps well in planes so i won't ask him to bring any over!
Megs could just put it in an Iceland bag! It'd last forever in that thing!

Meg
01-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Think i'll pass on that menu thankyou Maria. But thankyou for the offer =P

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 11:11 AM
muahahaha. bacon for me in the post? how sweet. would you care for a hopping living frog to be sent over for to be boiled? i could manage...

No

(10)

Meg
01-10-2008, 11:13 AM
No worries, you could always send me some french toast :D

ruroken
01-10-2008, 11:14 AM
soft and greasy!

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 11:14 AM
No worries, you could always send me some french toast :D

I've been put off French toast since I wasn't Road Trip. It was rather nice if I recall though!

Andy
01-10-2008, 11:16 AM
we don't ENJOY them, great scott! i never ate frogs in all-my-life!

So you're telling me sweeping generalisations about ones nationality are sometimes inaccurate? Christ, that won't go down well on this BBS.

Meg
01-10-2008, 11:17 AM
So you're telling me sweeping generalisations about ones nationality are sometimes inaccurate? Christ, that won't go down well on this BBS.

no, not at all =P

but yes, french toast is brilliant. When I went on holiday to lanzarote, we spent all our food budget [for two weeks] in one week, so we were living off french toast for the whole of the second week!

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 11:21 AM
no, not at all =P

but yes, french toast is brilliant. When I went on holiday to lanzarote, we spent all our food budget [for two weeks] in one week, so we were living off french toast for the whole of the second week!

You have a food budget when you go on holiday?!

Meg
01-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Well, rephrase. We had a certain amount of spending money to take with us [souvenirs, food, drink etc] and we spent practically all of it in the first 8 days

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Well, rephrase. We had a certain amount of spending money to take with us [souvenirs, food, drink etc] and we spent practically all of it in the first 8 days

Ohh, yea we sorta do that.

Whilst we're on the subject of food, I gotta ask. What is up with that McDonald's in Gloucester, the one near the shopping centre. It looks like a studio or something!

Meg
01-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Haha, I know!!! It was done not too long ago. Before it looked like your averag, run-down shitty fast food restaurant.
But then they figured it needed a new lok. I didn't even see the re-fit in progress, so it must've been fucking fast, because I only live a few minutes walk away.
I remember getting back to town from the cinema, and walking to KFC [just past mc d's] and sort of stopping, staring, and dropping my jaw for a few minutes.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Haha, I know!!! It was done not too long ago. Before it looked like your averag, run-down shitty fast food restaurant.
But then they figured it needed a new lok. I didn't even see the re-fit in progress, so it must've been fucking fast, because I only live a few minutes walk away.
I remember getting back to town from the cinema, and walking to KFC [just past mc d's] and sort of stopping, staring, and dropping my jaw for a few minutes.

Urgh, that's the worse KFC I've ever been too! Where all the white people?!

Meg
01-10-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm not quite sure. It's not overtly popular there for some reason, whereas mcdonald's is usually packed :S

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 11:38 AM
I'm not quite sure. It's not overtly popular there for some reason, whereas mcdonald's is usually packed :S

I'm always in that McDonald's, I think it's the best one ever! Whereas I really don't rate that KFC at all. It looks like it's still in the 80's an not a single white person works there, it's all just Indians!

Meg
01-10-2008, 11:53 AM
I'm always in that McDonald's, I think it's the best one ever! Whereas I really don't rate that KFC at all. It looks like it's still in the 80's an not a single white person works there, it's all just Indians!

The hilarious part is that my dad told me to go ask for an application form, so I did. They never even gave me one!!! They literally just pretended I had never asked!!!

So where the hell are you then if you're always in mc d's?

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 12:02 PM
The hilarious part is that my dad told me to go ask for an application form, so I did. They never even gave me one!!! They literally just pretended I had never asked!!!

So where the hell are you then if you're always in mc d's?

Cheltenham, but Gloucester is sooo close, so always popping into town or seeing a few mates.

And I did actually see a black lady in that KFC once actually!

Meg
01-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Pah! CheltenHAHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM..........

Far too posh and expensive for me you'll find. I prefer the 25p Bargain baskets at primark in Gloucester. Got 3 tops out of there today!!!! =P

the_offsprings_monkey
01-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Pah! CheltenHAHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM..........

Far too posh and expensive for me you'll find. I prefer the 25p Bargain baskets at primark in Gloucester. Got 3 tops out of there today!!!! =P

I rather love the Poundland myself, A TV remote for a pound? Yes plz!

An it's not expensive in Cheltenham! It's cheaper than Bristol, that's for sure lol!

Bazza
01-10-2008, 12:15 PM
we don't ENJOY them, great scott! i never ate frogs in all-my-life! I did once eat snails, it tasted like... seafood, really. but after hearing how they're bred (left to slop in mouldy cellars, wallowing in their saliva and blubber...) well I retched a little and made a silent vow never to eat any again...
I honestly believe frogs legs and snails are an evil plan by the French to make innocent tourists try something truly disgusting, whilst never eating them themselves! Snails for me tasted like mud loaded with garlic, frogs legs tasted a bit like chicken (what doesn't?!) and were very tricky to eat.

As for bacon, I'm all for the crunchy fatty bits, but don't like to fry it since it makes something that's already unhealthy doubly unhealthy.

Bazza
01-10-2008, 12:23 PM
or (which my uncultured friend had) fish and chips!

Camel Filters
01-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Does it really matter how bacon is cooked? To me bacon tastes like Bacon. It doesn't matter if it's crunchy or soft.

Sham
01-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Bacon is hideous. Ugh, I hate it. I'll eat it if someone makes it for me, to be polite, but I would never ask for it on my own.

Andy
01-10-2008, 12:56 PM
That's like saying, "steak tastes like steak whether it's rare or well done" or, "eggs are eggs whether they're hard-boiled or fried".

Camel Filters
01-10-2008, 01:01 PM
That's like saying, "steak tastes like steak whether it's rare or well done" or, "eggs are eggs whether they're hard-boiled or fried".

exactly. I can't tell the difference between steaks.and eggs I can only tell the difference if it's Scrambled. To me it all tastes the same.

JohnnyNemesis
01-10-2008, 01:26 PM
ok, so i lied... my favorite way of eating bacon is in "bacon diablos"... i had them as appetizers at my wedding party and they were a-mazing.

"chicken breast bites wrapped in bacon with a jalapeno sliver served with BBQ dipping sauce".

yey <3

Holy fucking shit, that sounds like the most orgasmic eating experience ever <3

Throw some potato in there and I'd just die!

Mr. Gepetto
01-10-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm a pretty big bacon person. We made it everyday in Foods for Fitness last year (laugh) and it just sort of grew on me. But I absolutley hate it when its really crispy I usually cook mine just to the point of edibility.

Sunny
01-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Holy fucking shit, that sounds like the most orgasmic eating experience ever <3

Throw some potato in there and I'd just die!

you would've been happy then cause the other appetizer was minced spicy meat and potato mixture in little pastry cup things. asgjfhdfg.

needless to say, i was a total cock and just hovered near the table nibbling on things instead of talking to guests. *ahem*

mexican foodz > people.

JohnnyNemesis
01-10-2008, 01:56 PM
If I were there, I would have been all like *shove shove* and "Get outta the waaaaaaaaaay" to you and you woulda been like "wtf" and I woulda been like *SHOVE* and then I'd be *chomp chomp* "mmf, good fooooodz" and not talk to anyone.

Sunny
01-10-2008, 02:08 PM
ya that's what basically happened. we were like o hi2u thanks for coming... STOP EATING MY FAJITAS MY FAJITAS U CANT HAVE ANY.

Meg
01-12-2008, 01:57 AM

Luckily enough for me I don't like steak at all, and the only eggs i'll eat are fried. And even then I don't eat the yolk *fussy eater*

But there's plenty of different tastes in bacons. Even if they're cooked the same, there's streaky, smoked, unsmoked.....Allsorts. How anyone can say they all taste the same..... Where's your taste buds!?!?!

Llamas
01-12-2008, 02:12 AM

yey <3

I don't much care for BBQ sauce, but otherwise that sounds yummy. :)

exactly. I can't tell the difference between steaks.and eggs I can only tell the difference if it's Scrambled. To me it all tastes the same.
What? Hard boiled eggs taste the same to you as fried? I don't think they really taste anything alike, especially the yolk.

I'm not really a huge bacon eater, as it's too salty with very little of its own flavor. But if I eat it, I like it crispy. No slate, but no fatty bits. Ew. The fat parts are so nasty. And they definitely don't know how to do bacon in Western Europe, so I don't blame Maria for not liking bacon at all. The bacon I had while abroad had no flavor at all.

Meg
01-12-2008, 02:19 AM
i don't think i've ever had bacon abroad :/

Probably best if it's as nasty as described!!

Bazza
01-12-2008, 03:19 AM
Oooh, the worst bacon I think I've ever had was on an army base. It was very soft and almost soggy, I could swear they steam cooked it!

Dead Kennedy
01-12-2008, 05:07 AM
i do not like bacon, but i like cheese

Camel Filters
01-12-2008, 09:45 AM
What kind of cheese do you like?

sKratch
01-12-2008, 10:07 AM
I'm glad the bacon thread is being dominated by women.

nieh
01-12-2008, 10:14 AM
I LOVE bacon. Crispy bacon. I can't eat it too much though because the nitrates can give me migraines. *hate*

Camel Filters
01-12-2008, 10:21 AM
I'm glad the bacon thread is being dominated by women.

that's cause women always complain that there fat and Bacon has a lot of fat in it.

0r4ng3
01-12-2008, 10:32 AM
That makes no sense at all. I see very little complaining in this bacon thread dominated by women.

Camel Filters
01-12-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm talking about women in general. Not just the women on this bbs. I mean, I never here any guys complain that they are fat unless they truly are fat.

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2008, 11:02 AM
I complain that I'm getting fat even though I'm about 140 lbs. It's pathetic.

Camel Filters
01-12-2008, 11:04 AM
The only thing I ever complain about is that I'm getting old even though I'm only 20.

nieh
01-12-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm about the same weight as Rick and I just noticed a couple months ago that for the first time in my life I had the beginnings of a belly. That's actually why I started exercising a bit recently.

TBD
01-12-2008, 11:58 AM
If you're 140 and have a belly you need to pick up some weights for the first time in your life.

Dead Kennedy
01-12-2008, 03:00 PM
What kind of cheese do you like?

I like every kind of cheese except for Gorgonzola.

Sunny
01-12-2008, 07:27 PM
I LOVE bacon. Crispy bacon. I can't eat it too much though because the nitrates can give me migraines. *hate*

nitrate free bacon ftw!

I don't much care for BBQ sauce, but otherwise that sounds yummy.

i avoided the bbq sauce as well. not a fan :]

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2008, 07:34 PM
There's so many different kinds of BBQ sauce! And most of them are heavenly...

*drool*

GreenTerror
01-12-2008, 07:42 PM
The common plain BBQ sauce bores me. I like it best if it has a little spicy kick, but not too much. Everything's better spicy.
As for the Bacon, crispy crispy crispyyyy. I've never really been a big breakfast until recently. I sometimes find myself craving scrambled eggs with cheese at 4 in the afternoon.

nieh
01-12-2008, 07:43 PM
nitrate free bacon ftw!

Yeah, but does it taste the same? Also, most of the time I get bacon it's not made by me, it's at a restaurant.

Llamas
01-12-2008, 07:48 PM
I don't like BBQ sauce because every kind I've had has been sweet. I can't stand putting something sweet on meat (lolz). There are many other sauces I would pick before BBQ sauce.

If it's spicy, then I'm a little more willing to eat it... but still.

nieh
01-12-2008, 08:03 PM
I've only recently started eating BBQ sauce. I never liked it when I was a kid but now I think it's awesome.

Sunny
01-12-2008, 08:13 PM
There's so many different kinds of BBQ sauce! And most of them are heavenly...

*drool*

you sound like my mens. he can go on about the different varieties for a... good while. ughs!

josh, i never noticed a difference in flavor. but yeah, if you mostly eat bacon at restaurants, then it's most likely nitratelicious :/

Meg
01-13-2008, 03:42 AM
Can't say i've really been a fan of BBQ sauce. Or any sauce for that matter. Tomato ketchup at most.

Oh, and Camel Filters? We weren't complaining about getting fat from the fat on the bacon, more the way it doesn't exactly taste good, and that the bacon is so much better without it [or crispy]

WebDudette
01-13-2008, 09:21 PM
BBQ sauce can be amazing. Bacon however, is nearly always bad.

Jakebert
01-13-2008, 09:57 PM
I dislike most types of BBQ sauces. Steak sauces, on the other hand, are my favorite.

T-6005
01-14-2008, 06:55 AM
You know what's good? Mushrooms.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-14-2008, 01:42 PM
You know what's good? Mushrooms.

We're talking fried right?

Endymion
01-15-2008, 12:00 AM
am i the only one who knew this was going to be about bacon the food, but secretly hoped it would be about kevin bacon?

speaking of which, my favorite kevin bacon story is from an episode of supermarket sweep. they had a game where you had to pick the word to go between two others to make two phases. the question was:

kevin _______ bits.

clearly, bacon fits in there nicely. one guy buzzed in right away and responded "kevin costner bits."

this guy also answer this question: "this is a foil-wrapped chocolaty treat introduced in 1907" with "what are huggies"

JohnnyNemesis
01-15-2008, 06:31 AM
Supermarket Sweep has long been one of my favorite shows ever. (Czech my facebook).

Believe it or not, I think I remember that episode.

Fucking priceless.

Meg
01-15-2008, 07:57 AM
I used to watch supermarket sweep all the time when I was little. They brought it back or a while recently didn't they? They did a celebrity version

the_offsprings_monkey
01-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Oh yea, with the gay guy! Dale something or rather. Ain't seen it on for ages tho.

sKratch
01-16-2008, 03:17 PM
I hope someone has mentioned kevin bacon in here...

Camel Filters
01-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Keven Bacon is an awesome dude.