PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Israel.

Sham
01-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Later this year, my entire family is going to be taking a trip to Israel. I'm scared. I mean, really scared. Isn't that place practically a war zone? Everyone in my family says "DON"T WORRY were not going to a place where that stuff would happen it only happens in the GAZA STRIP AND WEST BANk AND BLABLA". Yeah, but I heard there were suicide bombers all over the place, and besides, what makes them think the war will stay in those spots? Israel isn't very large, and for all I know they could bomb a ton of stuff. I'm really scared, I heard traveling to the Middle East was a bad idea and I don't want to experience it.

Camel Filters
01-11-2008, 01:01 PM
You can crash at my house for the week.

GreenTerror
01-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Why the hell would anyone want to go to Israel on vacation? What happened to going to normal places where you don't have to worry about being bombed?

HornyPope
01-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Later this year, my entire family is going to be taking a trip to Israel. I'm scared. I mean, really scared. Isn't that place practically a war zone? Everyone in my family says "DON"T WORRY were not going to a place where that stuff would happen it only happens in the GAZA STRIP AND WEST BANk AND BLABLA". Yeah, but I heard there were suicide bombers all over the place, and besides, what makes them think the war will stay in those spots? Israel isn't very large, and for all I know they could bomb a ton of stuff. I'm really scared, I heard traveling to the Middle East was a bad idea and I don't want to experience it.

Are you afraid to stay outside after sunset, are you scared to take the bus home, do you go to school on your own?

Grow some balls.

Israel sounds exactly like the kind of trip you need because you'll discover how other people live their life without letting the fear drive them to insanity. It's nowhere near as bad as you imagine it to be anyways. It's a great place to visit. Try to get out as much as possible, enjoy the weather, the sea, visit the tourist places and the old cities... it's really fun.

wheelchairman
01-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Dude relax, millions of people live in Israel without dying everyday. While there are terror bombings, it's not like they happen all over the place. You might end up crashing. Or dying because you're circumcised (and chicks hate that too).

You can either go to Israel, and probably have an amazing time. Everyone I know who's been there seems to have liked it. Or you can stay at home scared of terrorists. But I think you're being a pussy.

Although to be fair, the threat of terror in Israel is far more "real" than it is in the US. Anywhere, in the US.