PDA

View Full Version : A man walks into a talent agency...

Jakebert
01-13-2008, 09:53 PM
FORT WORTH, Texas A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.

The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, said in a story posted Saturday on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Web site that people need to "allow the criminal justice system to work for them."

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said.

The Star-Telegram didn't identify the father or the stepson to protect the identity of the girl. Fort Worth police didn't immediately return phone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.

When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. She posted bond for the teen's release. When he called home Jan. 3 after getting released, the father took the call and picked him up, police said.

Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

After the man left, the stepson found a pay phone and called police, who searched the abandoned home.

"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.

...The Aristocrats!

Not Ozymandias
01-13-2008, 09:55 PM
That's actually much funnier than the original joke.

coke_a_holic
01-13-2008, 10:17 PM
http://4.content.collegehumor.com/d1/ch6/a/f/collegehumor.356c8a6a64f0267b1e882a8fe6c4beea.jpg

I vant to rape your daughter, yes?

Endymion
01-13-2008, 10:22 PM
the best thing about Oz is that the black ghostbuster is the warden.

Lodat225
01-13-2008, 10:56 PM
A talent agency! HA!

HILARIOUS!

sKratch
01-13-2008, 10:56 PM
http://4.content.collegehumor.com/d1/ch6/a/f/collegehumor.356c8a6a64f0267b1e882a8fe6c4beea.jpg

I vant to rape your daughter, yes?

I like to point out once in a while that I've partied with those guys.

HornyPope
01-14-2008, 03:07 PM
Well... what happened after that?

nieh
01-14-2008, 03:27 PM
I love/hate this article. If anyone did something like that to my kid it would take every ounce of willpower for me not to do the same thing. Seriously, why the fuck did the mother let him out on bail? He would've just ended up back in the same house as the girl he just fucking molested. And you know it probably wasn't the first time it happened either, it was probably just the first time they got caught in the act.

calichix
01-15-2008, 01:35 AM
HE, not they.

I would've done the same thing, only I would've sodomized him with a shotgun and fired it. it'd be more symbolic.

JohnnyNemesis
01-15-2008, 08:43 AM
I'd probably fall into some sort of deep depression and blame myself and wonder what the fuck I did wrong when I was raising the little scumbucket.

coke_a_holic
01-15-2008, 12:45 PM
But that's the thing! He was the man's stepson raping the man's biological daughter.

That shit is beyond fucked up. I hope the kid gets fried.

nieh
01-15-2008, 01:01 PM
I'd probably fall into some sort of deep depression and blame myself and wonder what the fuck I did wrong when I was raising the little scumbucket.

Judging by the that he was the mother's biological son, not the step-fathers, I'm assuming she's the one that fucked up raising him. Especitally considering she bailed him out of jail after something like this. She's probably one of those parents that lets the kid get away with anything.

T-6005
01-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Judging by the that he was the mother's biological son, not the step-fathers, I'm assuming she's the one that fucked up raising him. Especitally considering she bailed him out of jail after something like this. She's probably one of those parents that lets the kid get away with anything.
Probably? I think it's underlined and bolded after she goes to jail and bails him out after he sodomizes an 8-year old.

JohnnyNemesis
01-15-2008, 02:40 PM
I overlooked that detail.

Yeah, I would fucking kill him.

DeAtHsTaR
01-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Probably? I think it's underlined and bolded after she goes to jail and bails him out after he sodomizes an 8-year old.
An 8-year old sister, no less.

calichix
01-16-2008, 02:19 AM
I'm so glad I'm not so compassionate that the fact that little girls being raped and incest and sick injustice is a daily occurance everywhere doesn't completely occupy my mind every second of every day and that the hopeless feeling I get when I hear a story like this will subside in a matter of hours.