PDA

View Full Version : Mr. woodcock

Camel Filters
01-15-2008, 05:19 AM
It comes out today. Is anyone going to buy it. I havn't seen it yet but I'm thinking about buying it tonight after I get done with work.

Camel Filters
01-15-2008, 08:05 PM
It was a great movie and I enjoyed it.

Mr. Gepetto
01-15-2008, 08:34 PM
I remember really wanting to see it like a year ago. It must have flopped because I don't remember it hitting theatres, did it? Well anyway I would like to see it.

GreenTerror
01-16-2008, 02:56 AM
Is that the one with Billy Bob Thorton? If so, a rent may be in order here. Everything I've seen with him in it has been pretty good. I rarely bother to buy DVDs anymore unless I absolutely LOVE a movie, which is rare.

offspringer24
01-16-2008, 11:43 AM
it was good but i recommend good luck chuck :D

Jakebert
01-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Dane Cook blows.

End thread.

Camel Filters
01-16-2008, 02:34 PM
So do you but I don't want to end any threads that you make.

TBD
01-16-2008, 02:35 PM
<EVERY MESSAGE BOARD POST MENTIONING DANE COOK OR CARLOS MENCIA EVER HAS THIS RESPONSE IN SOME FORM SOMEWHERE> LMAO I HATE CROOK AND MENSTEALIA I LOVE CHAPPELLE AND HEDBERG. LOL COOK STEAL FROM LOUIS CK WHO 1000 TIME BETTER LOL.

LOLOLOL
</EVERY MESSAGE BOARD POST MENTIONING DANE COOK OR CARLOS MENCIA EVER HAS THIS RESPONSE IN SOME FORM SOMEWHERE>

ok

Jakebert
01-16-2008, 02:54 PM
So? What's so bad about hating a comedian for not being funny or stealing jokes? I believe the point of being a comedian is to be funny and to put an original spin on the idea of joke telling. Dane Cook is a hack. He doesn't tell jokes, he merely yells words like "dude" and "bro", then adds "fuck" to the end, and idiots that can't tell the difference between a joke and a swear word eat it up.

coke_a_holic
01-16-2008, 03:53 PM
The best thing to come from Dane Cook's existence: things that make fun of Dane Cooks existence.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/dane_cook_parlays_new_burger_king

Homer
01-16-2008, 04:00 PM
Dane Cook is a terrible, TERRIBLE comedian, well, if you can even call him a comedian.

Jakebert
01-16-2008, 04:31 PM
A bunch of kids were watching a Dane Cook bit on Youtube in a study room where I happened to be doing homework a while back. It was one of the most God-awful things I've ever heard.

"When I'm in a relationship that I don't like, I call it a RELATIONSHIT! Except I do love makeup sex. You dudes know about makeup sex, right bros?"

Yep. Very clever. He rhymed "ship" and "shit", and made an observation that hasn't been interesting since the 1980's.

mushi_999
01-16-2008, 04:35 PM
worst movie ever.... not funny. I wouldn't waste my money over it. althought i saw it in theaters and i want my 5 bucks back

Homer
01-16-2008, 05:25 PM
A bunch of kids were watching a Dane Cook bit on Youtube in a study room where I happened to be doing homework a while back. It was one of the most God-awful things I've ever heard.

"When I'm in a relationship that I don't like, I call it a RELATIONSHIT! Except I do love makeup sex. You dudes know about makeup sex, right bros?"

Yep. Very clever. He rhymed "ship" and "shit", and made an observation that hasn't been interesting since the 1980's.

You pretty much described an extremely similar situation I unfortunately had to be apart of.

Llamas
01-16-2008, 09:20 PM
I didn't know Dane Cook was in that movie. I thought it was Billy Bob and Seann Patrick whatever.

In other news, I saw Dan in Real Life last night. Dane Cook is not a bad actor. He should work on being funny.

Lodat225
01-17-2008, 05:18 AM
He doesn't.

I don't know why he was brought up.

offspringer24
01-17-2008, 10:09 AM
im not a big fan of dane cook either but good luck chuck was very funny!

anyways, why do alot of you seem to think that he writes the scripts for all of these movies?
ever occur to you he might be acting? :rolleyes:

Markus
01-17-2008, 08:55 PM
The best thing to come from Dane Cook's existence: things that make fun of Dane Cooks existence.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/dane_cook_parlays_new_burger_king

He's funnier than u will ever be, he also has more money than u will ever have, and he gets laid by beautiful women all the time (when actually getting laid by any living organism would be a dream come for you).

coke_a_holic
01-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Right, but the thing is, I'm not Dane Cook.

So I kinda win.

Mr. Gepetto
01-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Well I saw it this morning and I gotta say it was good, but they showed the funniest parts in the previews. There were a couple good laughs though.