PDA

View Full Version : Adjusted formerly known as Casual Breakdown. For fans of punkrock/skatepunk

Weedz
01-15-2008, 06:49 AM
We're currently working on a new album that'll be a step further in development from what we've done before, but in the meantime I just wanted to inform you about the change in bandname and the new songs since the last time I posted here which was ages ago.

Fans of punkrock/skatepunk in generel, check out:

www.myspace.com/adjustedse

www.adjusted.se

Cheers!

Harnum
01-15-2008, 07:29 AM
That's actually pretty good man. Recording quality is top notch. Keep it up, it's sounding great!

Weedz
01-20-2008, 07:14 AM
Thanks dude! Be sure to check back soon when some new songs are up! ;)

It'll be a little more Canadian stylish ala Belvedere, but still original. Do you know them?

Harnum
01-20-2008, 08:39 AM
Nope, can't say I have.

Satanic_Surfer
02-05-2008, 02:37 AM
When i first saw the band name, Casual Breakdown/Adjusted i could almost swear i've seen you guys play somewhere. However im not sure, but with bands such as Satanic Surfers and Varnagel on the way out it's nice to know the melodic punk scene still keeps it up. You guys arent playing around Stockholm some near time, are you?

Weedz
02-18-2008, 08:15 PM
When i first saw the band name, Casual Breakdown/Adjusted i could almost swear i've seen you guys play somewhere. However im not sure, but with bands such as Satanic Surfers and Varnagel on the way out it's nice to know the melodic punk scene still keeps it up. You guys arent playing around Stockholm some near time, are you?

Thanks! We've played a few gigs with Varnagel and been on some compilations along with them, maybe that's were you've seen us.

The new album is coming along and as soon as everything's finished we'll hold a release party (in Stockholm ofcourse) and there'll be lots of gigs after that, so check our myspace/website once in a while.

See ya!