PDA

View Full Version : The Moment of Truth

Harnum
01-15-2008, 06:19 PM
I am totally psyched for this show coming to FOX. It looks great!

Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZTkr7u2pI4)

Am I the only one who thinks this is gonna be super controversial? Awesome!

Endymion
01-15-2008, 06:23 PM
it looks like a complete waste of time. please, better yourself instead of looking at people so pathetic they'd go on fox and answer scripted questions for attention.

Harnum
01-15-2008, 06:26 PM
It is a rather dumb idea to go on national TV and basically confess all these secrets and stuff just for money. I'd just like to see the reactions of the family members that are there with them, and to see if they will forgive when some money comes into play.

Autonomist
01-15-2008, 06:26 PM
I'm more hopeful for Kelsey Grammar's new show Back to You. Can anyone vouch it's good?

Endymion
01-15-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm more hopeful for Kelsey Grammar's new show Back to You. Can anyone vouch it's good?

due to the fact that i like kelsey and his previous work, i gave the show a chance. i shouldn't have. it sucks. don't bother.

Sham
01-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Do fat people repulse you? Yes

Do you really care about the starving children in Africa? No

Do you still think you will be married to your husband five years from now? N/A

If I apoligize, will you forgive me, and I'm even more present in your life? N/A

Llamas
01-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Not only does it look gay, but I don't see how people could answer those kinds of questions "yes" or "no". I'd have to go with all kinds of conditions. But yeah, it looks terrible.

Harnum
01-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Aw, I'm the only one who seems intrigued by the show. I guess I have no taste in shows.

Autonomist
01-15-2008, 06:46 PM
due to the fact that i like kelsey and his previous work, i gave the show a chance. i shouldn't have. it sucks. don't bother.

That's a shame. And because it is Kelsey I'll no doubt be subjecting myself to it as long as it's on no matter how bad it is.

WebDudette
01-15-2008, 07:00 PM
I'm sure the show is mostly scripted. Supposing it wasn't it still looks lame and uninteresting. I prefer the show where the contestants were kept in small rooms completely by themselves and tortured in various ways until they gave up. The first person to give up was booted but the other contestants had no idea that others had given up so they would keep going.

Harnum
01-15-2008, 07:02 PM
Now THAT would be really cool. You said that's a real show?

WebDudette
01-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Yeah, but the torture was more so like "We are going to blast sirens every 5 minutes so you can't sleep, the only way to stop them is to put in this long ass code. If you don't get the code right the siren wont stop blaring." or "We are going to make it really fucking cold and not give you any food at all for the next how ever many hours."

Regarding the first one mentioned, I slept through a band practice. I think I can sleep through a siren if I tried.

nameless
01-16-2008, 02:26 PM
i remember a show in the uk with a similar name, basically someone had to learn a task like riding a unicycle. they would have a week to practice then have to perform something on the show. if they managed it, they would win prizes!

this show seems a lot more twisted though!